Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    work but how can i change resolution? all the things seems moved to the right of the screen, so pickup cant take nothing, monster alter show me red dot on points where nothing is and so on....

p.s. i run likelimited user so every time i try to change something it seem to cant access paths..... (W10 64)
    Last edited by chigo; 09-09-2019 at 12:57 AM.

POEHUD is dead. so what now?
    igrotek's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    does not work Qvin Version with steam?

GameHelper's Avatar ★ Elder ★ CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    452/2173
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by chigo View Post
    work but how can i change resolution? all the things seems moved to the right of the screen, so pickup cant take nothing, monster alter show me red dot on points where nothing is and so on....

p.s. i run likelimited user so every time i try to change something it seem to cant access paths..... (W10 64)
    Make sure your monitor resolution isn’t zoomed in...

chigo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1920x1080 on a laptop windowed fullscreen mode

Rocker866's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    13/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nice work mate but when i try 2 open stashie it doesnt work and gives errors

bobfromuk's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would also love to know if anyone has successfully used either version with Steam?

giangmt's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i downloaded 6h ago version, it has icon on taskbar, but i move the mouse to it, it disapear .(But With sychotixdev/PoEHUD-1 , it work fine to me, PoE 64bit client, run as limit). What can i do now?

dodgerrx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    15/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by giangmt View Post
    i downloaded 6h ago version, it has icon on taskbar, but i move the mouse to it, it disapear .(But With sychotixdev/PoEHUD-1 , it work fine to me, PoE 64bit client, run as limit). What can i do now?
    exactly the same situation here

omgsosorry's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/8
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    gonna try it out but btw, @zaafar, plan on making your own release thread?

PreFlasH's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    54/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I use standalone version, and when I press Loader.exe the icon of poehud in tray and several seconds later it`s gone... what i`m doing wrong (win 8 installed)?
    The light version of Sychotix work`s fine.

upd. Net Framework v4.8 was solved this issue
    Last edited by PreFlasH; 09-09-2019 at 06:29 AM.

sirbottery's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/15
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by RatMonkey View Post
    To be honest, this was a mess. No one was kept in the loop fully until a day before launch, then TehCheat locked the thread and bam, we were left having to find out stuff for ourselves. No official post, no nothing, and while I do appreciate what Qvin is doing, and how smooth his work is, it is still a far cry from being as stable as PoeHUD we are used to using. We are not 2 days into the league with only VERY basic features working through the light fork of PoeHUD, and Qvin's version has plugins but most of them do not work properly. Not to mention it won't save settings. Also, the actual health bars and icons on the map in general by "default" are very MEH. Yeah, I know you can edit manually, but this is a lot of work not using a GUI to help ingame, since it won't save. Not just that, development of existing plugins has stopped obviously, and we have some we can use already, but they will not work with Qwin's version, and the light version of HUD doesn't support plugins. This was a really bad transition that should have taken place mid league after a lot of testing, not rushed at the end of the league and start of a new league.

All the advanced features of PoeHUD could have been // out and the basic features put in so we could have had everything that the light offers us right off the get go, and over time, offsets and other things would be changed/added, and we'd have the normal PoeHUD routine. Now we have two branches and forks with no indication of what is going to be the norm. As it stands right now, Qvin's seems like a "test fork" more than anything. Will it become the norm? I don't know, the adaptation to it will take a lot to become the norm.
    I mean you could always help their project or updated poehud yourself.

Sychotix's Avatar Moderator Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    285/571
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by RatMonkey View Post
    To be honest, this was a mess. No one was kept in the loop fully until a day before launch, then TehCheat locked the thread and bam, we were left having to find out stuff for ourselves. No official post, no nothing, and while I do appreciate what Qvin is doing, and how smooth his work is, it is still a far cry from being as stable as PoeHUD we are used to using. We are not 2 days into the league with only VERY basic features working through the light fork of PoeHUD, and Qvin's version has plugins but most of them do not work properly. Not to mention it won't save settings. Also, the actual health bars and icons on the map in general by "default" are very MEH. Yeah, I know you can edit manually, but this is a lot of work not using a GUI to help ingame, since it won't save. Not just that, development of existing plugins has stopped obviously, and we have some we can use already, but they will not work with Qwin's version, and the light version of HUD doesn't support plugins. This was a really bad transition that should have taken place mid league after a lot of testing, not rushed at the end of the league and start of a new league.

All the advanced features of PoeHUD could have been // out and the basic features put in so we could have had everything that the light offers us right off the get go, and over time, offsets and other things would be changed/added, and we'd have the normal PoeHUD routine. Now we have two branches and forks with no indication of what is going to be the norm. As it stands right now, Qvin's seems like a "test fork" more than anything. Will it become the norm? I don't know, the adaptation to it will take a lot to become the norm.
    1) Updating offsets in the original PoEHUD was extremely time consuming. Qvin's hud (for the most part) is only broken because of out of date offsets. We would be in the same boat.
    2) We had planned on breaking all plugins anyways with a new branch that was going to add caching support to significantly improve performance and announced it multiple times. Again, we would be in the same boat.
    3) TehCheat has been extremely busy and wants to step down as the lead developer. He asked Qvin if we could start using his fork instead a few days before league start, and he agreed. Nobody knew ahead of time... but again all plugins were already going to be broken.

This is exactly what my basic fork was to be for. To help bridge the gap between the start of the league and when we have a working HUD. We had day0 working basic HUD features and a flasker... that is more than we usually have within the first day or two. You have to stop being impatient and give the devs who also work for a living to donate some of their free time to working on HUD. Its not like you paid for HUD.. this is a freely developed cheat for a video game.

Oh, and in case you are wondering, Qvin's HUD is already quite updated. At the end of what... day 2 I decided to swap off my basic HUD and into Qvin's?

13. Thanks SickBro, PreFlasH, TehCheat, jimmys96, EthEth (5 members gave Thanks to Sychotix for this useful post)
    FrEeMaNlav's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Qvin's Hud Autoflask working only 1(first) slot flasks,and autoquit closing client,what's wrong?
    I put Poehelper files into ExileApi folder

FrEeMaNlav's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by zaafar View Post
    FYI: flask manager for the Qvin HUD. ( released by Sychotix )
    Just updating your folks.

GitHub - sychotixdev/BasicFlaskRoutine: BasicFlaskRoutine is a PoeHUD plugin example using BaseTreeRoutine. It is a rewrite of AutoFlaskManager to give some insight as to how plugin written using a BaseTreeRoutine compares to the original.

to install it, put it in the following folder.

PoeHelper\Plugins\Compiled\BasicFlaskRoutine

and make sure that "folder name has to be same as dll name"

also, if using quick silver flask, make sure "Wait, the moving ms is not set to 0"
    i put folder in plugins\compiled but Hud dosn't see it in menu

PreFlasH's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    54/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks to everyone who works on HUD, we are very grateful for the opportunity to use your software.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast