Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this hud is nice. i love the pickit~

i have a question about stashie

what is the hotkey to take the chaos recipe to backpack form store?

POEHUD is dead. so what now?
    datz's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    166/19
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    got qvins to load but nothing works.. can bring up the menu and thats about it lol

snowhawk's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    41/126
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by datz View Post
    got qvins to load but nothing works.. can bring up the menu and thats about it lol
    I'm using 0.2-alpha with the 0.2.1-alpha update. 0.2.2 has an issue where it breaks when changing zones.

RatMonkey's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    17/126
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To be honest, this was a mess. No one was kept in the loop fully until a day before launch, then TehCheat locked the thread and bam, we were left having to find out stuff for ourselves. No official post, no nothing, and while I do appreciate what Qvin is doing, and how smooth his work is, it is still a far cry from being as stable as PoeHUD we are used to using. We are not 2 days into the league with only VERY basic features working through the light fork of PoeHUD, and Qvin's version has plugins but most of them do not work properly. Not to mention it won't save settings. Also, the actual health bars and icons on the map in general by "default" are very MEH. Yeah, I know you can edit manually, but this is a lot of work not using a GUI to help ingame, since it won't save. Not just that, development of existing plugins has stopped obviously, and we have some we can use already, but they will not work with Qwin's version, and the light version of HUD doesn't support plugins. This was a really bad transition that should have taken place mid league after a lot of testing, not rushed at the end of the league and start of a new league.

All the advanced features of PoeHUD could have been // out and the basic features put in so we could have had everything that the light offers us right off the get go, and over time, offsets and other things would be changed/added, and we'd have the normal PoeHUD routine. Now we have two branches and forks with no indication of what is going to be the norm. As it stands right now, Qvin's seems like a "test fork" more than anything. Will it become the norm? I don't know, the adaptation to it will take a lot to become the norm.

5. Thanks blueclamp, PreFlasH (2 members gave Thanks to RatMonkey for this useful post)
    raretitlez's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/47
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by RatMonkey View Post
    To be honest, this was a mess. No one was kept in the loop fully until a day before launch, then TehCheat locked the thread and bam, we were left having to find out stuff for ourselves. No official post, no nothing, and while I do appreciate what Qvin is doing, and how smooth his work is, it is still a far cry from being as stable as PoeHUD we are used to using. We are not 2 days into the league with only VERY basic features working through the light fork of PoeHUD, and Qvin's version has plugins but most of them do not work properly. Not to mention it won't save settings. Also, the actual health bars and icons on the map in general by "default" are very MEH. Yeah, I know you can edit manually, but this is a lot of work not using a GUI to help ingame, since it won't save. Not just that, development of existing plugins has stopped obviously, and we have some we can use already, but they will not work with Qwin's version, and the light version of HUD doesn't support plugins. This was a really bad transition that should have taken place mid league after a lot of testing, not rushed at the end of the league and start of a new league.

All the advanced features of PoeHUD could have been // out and the basic features put in so we could have had everything that the light offers us right off the get go, and over time, offsets and other things would be changed/added, and we'd have the normal PoeHUD routine. Now we have two branches and forks with no indication of what is going to be the norm. As it stands right now, Qvin's seems like a "test fork" more than anything. Will it become the norm? I don't know, the adaptation to it will take a lot to become the norm.
    While this is true. just pretend that the HUD isn't out yet. I remember a couple of leagues (more like a few) where POEHud was not updated for almost two weeks after the new leagye started. Alpha generally means not for public consumption.

dlr5668's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    129/226
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

AHK flasker worked from day 0. Same as basic HUD. Qvins is almost ready to use (one build has working stashie offsets and old one delve chests and minimap). Just need to fix bugs https://i.imgur.com/2DVmMQx.png (0.2+0.2.1)

edit and its ready Releases . Qvin0000/ExileApi . GitHub
    Last edited by dlr5668; 09-08-2019 at 09:13 PM.

GameHelper's Avatar ★ Elder ★ CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    455/2200
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I am sorry folks, previous release was fked up. I made a mistake updating the offsets.

created a new release. ( not saying this is perfect but this is all you folks got ).

Release Fixed some offsets . Qvin0000/ExileApi . GitHub

I 100% agree with you on this one. I did pinged the authors of multiple HUDs to create a post in OC but they didn't ( they were busy or lazy or don't care, i don't know ).
    I wanted to create a post myself but I don't own any HUD (just contributing stuff in it).
    Last edited by GameHelper; 09-08-2019 at 09:26 PM.

9. Thanks sushix, PreFlasH (2 members gave Thanks to GameHelper for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    455/2200
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    =======double post====
    sorry.

RatMonkey's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    17/126
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by zaafar View Post
    I am sorry folks, previous release was fked up. I made a mistake updating the offsets.
    I 100% agree with you on this one. I did pinged the authors of multiple HUDs to create a post in OC but they didn't ( they were busy or lazy or don't care, i don't know ).
    I wanted to create a post myself but I don't own any HUD (just contributing stuff in it).
    It almost felt like a "PoeHUD is dead, goodbye and goodluck" post from TehCheat. No coordination, no links, no nothing, just hinting a thread may be created.

sushix's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    33/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by zaafar View Post

created a new release. ( not saying this is perfect but this is all you folks got ).

Release Fixed some offsets . Qvin0000/ExileApi . GitHub

thanks for the update! working great so far.

Thanks G/R
    455/2200
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    FYI: flask manager for the Qvin HUD. ( released by Sychotix )
    Just updating your folks.

GitHub - sychotixdev/BasicFlaskRoutine: BasicFlaskRoutine is a PoeHUD plugin example using BaseTreeRoutine. It is a rewrite of AutoFlaskManager to give some insight as to how plugin written using a BaseTreeRoutine compares to the original.

to install it, put it in the following folder.

PoeHelper\Plugins\Compiled\BasicFlaskRoutine

and make sure that "folder name has to be same as dll name"

also, if using quick silver flask, make sure "Wait, the moving ms is not set to 0"

14. Thanks PreFlasH (1 members gave Thanks to GameHelper for this useful post)
    looser7k's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by dragonfroid View Post
    I found the menu ! Type "F12"

Thx! You are the man.

datz's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    166/19
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yo this hud is dope :O ty

raretitlez's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/47
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Stashie in Qvin's branch does not work with a delay. Too risky to use without one.

mikilopta's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    which version works with steam?

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast