Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

discontinued

EDIT: discontinued for private use.deleted.zip
    Last edited by gshock; 10-18-2019 at 08:54 PM.

Acme Flask Beta Pixel based Autohotkey
  2. Thanks judge001, gggg32 (2 members gave Thanks to gshock for this useful post)
    gshock's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    TRIGGERS:

Triggers must exist in sequential order.

Where they are in the file does not matter, only that if trigger 3 exists, 1 and 2 must also exist.
    it stops loading triggers at the first missing trigger. That is if you have trigger 5, you need triggers 1 through 4 as well, you cant skip a number.

(you can disable a trigger by setting it to false.

Triggers are *blocking!!! in order to limit the number of actions to a reasonable level, only *one* trigger will execute per run.

if you disable charge detection and your first trigger is a panicked flask with no charges? yeah the only trigger that will do anything is the chicken trigger(see below)

*caveat. exit(chicken) trigger and panicked flasks ignore this limitation.

All flasks with a duration of 0 have a cooldown of 200ms by default.(spamming a seething flask 8 times a second ish would be a red flag imo)

The "bounce" trigger!

The combo of a panicked flask as trigger 1 and the chicken as trigger 2 is special

when a panicked life flask is used, a tiny delay is added to allow the script to "see" the result before executing the chicken trigger(or other triggers).

If you take 1 big hit that drops you below your chicken threshold, and a panicked flask restores you to 100% life why chicken? (why smash a seething flask at 100% life?)

That said if you are not careful this combo is a splat trigger!

A big hit + continuous damage will kill you if you cant live the ~50ms required after taking s big hit. characters with poor defenses and smaller heath pools should not use this combo(same as the hardcore note from below)

Hardcore and dont want that uncertainty? the chicken trigger needs to be trigger1

triggers should be in order of priority. Think of the purpose of higher numbered (lower priority) triggers as to prevent more dramatic actions which you cant or dont want to take often.
    For example between steelskin and a catalysed flask, you can minimize the need for your seething flask, saving it for when you need it instead of leaning on it too hard and running it dry. steelskin would be last and not executed it something else already hasin that run of the triggers.

On the chicken trigger, one possibility exists for a false negative.

If you drop a portal for a boss fight, decide you need to gtfo and the boss hammers you the split second before zoning, the chicken will trigger as you start to zone.

Avoiding this would add ~60ms to the execution of the chicken trigger (so this unusual edge case is intentionally not prevented)

4. Thanks judge001 (1 members gave Thanks to gshock for this useful post)
    gshock's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    FLASKS

flasks are handled in groups, both usage and cooldown management is done by group
    if you have one of a unique flask, its a group of one (just roll with it)

Life/Mana flasks default to queue=false.

If you manually attempt to use one, the group cooldown timer will be updated accordingly manual usage of a fask with queue=false ignores the group cooldown (it wont block manual flask usage)
    The default assumes the script will be handling Life/Mana potions.

If queue=true, it will use the flask automatically after the group is off cooldown. double tap a quicksilver flask? queued! Utility /unique flasks default to queue=true

the cooldown is simply the duration of the last flask used in that group.

bubbling flasks do not share a cooldown with saturated flasks for because they default to different groups.

If you want to use a bubbling flask like an instant flask early game because you have no seething flasks, set the duration of the buvbbling flask in your flasks.ini to 0 and tweak the trigger for that group accordingly. (what life % etc)

if you want to disable charge detection for some reason (I dont advise it see triggers in the next post for why) you can set charge_color to 0

Want to put bubbling and catalized flasks in the same group? go ahead. you can mix and match the way flasks are grouped however you feel makes sense!

Sometimes you'll want to tweak the duration of a flask manually. A saurated mana flask for example. chances are good you dont want that at 14 seconds or whatever. To use it more often just manually tweak the duration.

flasks generally have the default group that matches their resource type

Bubbling, seething, saturated, ctalysed mana all default to "mana"

Life flasks default to "life" with the exception of seething, bubbling, and panicked.

This about how the defaults work and can be tweaked as needed.

6. Thanks judge001 (1 members gave Thanks to gshock for this useful post)
    arjenrobbenn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thank you man i'll check this

judge001's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    23/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for this fine addition; unfortunately, after I click ctrl + alt + f for step #6, it goes to the first flask, moves it to inventory, then moves it back to it's spot, then gives an error, which says "Error! unable to detect life at 45%"

This was done in the menagerie, as suggested, with full life and mana, and on a 3840 x 1080 resolution.

gshock's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I couldn't test in ultrawide resolutions so thats part of the issue.

I found an Ultrawide screenshot of the game.

This impacts the way many things are calculated.

I'm looking for a solution, but with ultrawide regular scaling wont work.

I found mentions that PoE uses adaptive scaling for the UI, which I believe is the issue.

The UI appears to be inconsistent.

Short of an ultrawide specific version I'm a bit pessimistic, and thats a bit infeasible for a few reasons.

I'll give some thought to the issue but I cant promise anything.
    Last edited by gshock; 07-13-2019 at 08:26 AM.

10. Thanks judge001 (1 members gave Thanks to gshock for this useful post)