Thanks G/R
    3/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ya hey guys,, im still using v1.1.1 and has worked for every update so far and you have to really look at the settings regarding its your lowlife or life or CI if you dont have it set right autoquit will kick you out after loading screen. was so amazing about this program that it works no matter the updates. i have a feeling the OP has no time to work on this as its been along time since we have heard from him..i really hope he has not given up on this project..
    its really nice to have something to keep on using without updating everpatch and it saved me every time almost except big bombs lol so ya its work fine just have to use it right..make sure you are click what you need to click at your hideout...

[PoE-Wingman] - Auto-Flask, Auto-Quit & more (AHK, pixel)
    applepie90's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    8/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by DeadCellxxx View Post
    ya hey guys,, im still using v1.1.1 and has worked for every update so far and you have to really look at the settings regarding its your lowlife or life or CI if you dont have it set right autoquit will kick you out after loading screen. was so amazing about this program that it works no matter the updates. i have a feeling the OP has no time to work on this as its been along time since we have heard from him..i really hope he has not given up on this project..
    its really nice to have something to keep on using without updating everpatch and it saved me every time almost except big bombs lol so ya its work fine just have to use it right..make sure you are click what you need to click at your hideout...
    I couldn't get the program to work for some reason. Neither auto quit or auto flask worked for me.

thebbandit's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    23/203
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I want to try and make this pause when i am chatting, anyone has a suggestion let me know!

SegoItCh's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Somewhy it's no more works.
    Logout when loading, trying come in to map
    Last edited by SegoItCh; 06-19-2019 at 10:29 AM.

xde's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have problems with the program using all pots even when im on full life even when I have the options set to like 80%, running fullscreen window mode

nvm fixed it by restarting and doing the failsafe thing
    Last edited by xde; 06-19-2019 at 01:06 PM.

naut333's Avatar Active Member Developer CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/49
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    GottaGoFast.ahk ---- Grumpy?

Thanks G/R
    23/203
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I made a small change to the code that blocks it from pushing buttons while you have chat opened! :D

replace the line at 1253 with these two lines:
    pixelgetcolor, OnChat, 0, 537
    if (Hideout=varHideout) || (OnChat=0x3B6288) || (OnChar!=varOnChar) { ;~ in Hideout OR not ingame on a Character

xde's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by thebbandit View Post
    I made a small change to the code that blocks it from pushing buttons while you have chat opened!

replace the line at 1253 with these two lines:
    pixelgetcolor, OnChat, 0, 537
    if (Hideout=varHideout) || (OnChat=0x3B628 || (OnChar!=varOnChar) { ;~ in Hideout OR not ingame on a Character
    Thanks, very cool

SegoItCh's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interesting, creator will do something, or he think that's already good state of program.
    Wrong logout when in bestiary, delve, lowlife(in town) etc.

Letoucan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does this still work?

Letoucan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so the auto flask part works good, but the autoquit function automatically logs me out when the darkness hits me in delve regardless of the setting. anyone know a way to make it work properly while in delve ?

Letoucan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Aldoesk View Post

Hey folks!
    For too long now I've been a silent member around here. That is going to change right now.

Short backstory / where I'm coming from:

All hail to the king gurud, who made the unquestionably best Autoflask script ever existed. Since his script is outdated, I searched for alternatives, which offered the same functionality, ease of use and at the same time being low on the ban-hammer radar. Because PoEHUD at the moment is flagged as detected, I've gone ahead and testet many Autohotkey scripts out there. I really do appreciate all the work that has gone into making these scripts, but (no offense here) none of them satisfied my needs. So the last 2 weeks, while I was recovering from a surgery, I sat down dozens of hours and coded a little thingy of 2k lines of code on my own. Big Kudos go to nidark, whose script i took as a starting point. I consider my script the most advanced, reliable and user friendly Autohotkey-PixelOnly script on the market. So I proudly present to you:

PoE-Wingman

General:

PoE-Wingman is a script written with Autohotkey. It works just by getting colors of predefined pixels of your screen. Other scripts around do use PixelSearch. That method happens to have some major delay, especially when doing a bunch of them. I did some benchmarks and the results were showing delays of up to 750ms. So i searched for more reliable ways and benchmarked other methods. I came to the conclusion, that PixelGetColor is the way to go. The delays here do range from 0ms up to 50ms at max. By relying solely on that without any interaction with the game client or memory reading, there is very little risk of the ban hammer hitting you. But as always, use at your own discretion.

Features:

• GUI to handle everything.
    • Auto-Quit via cports (toggleable)
    • Auto-Flask (toggleable)
    • Auto-Quicksilver (toggleable)
    • Gem-Swap
    • Quick-Portal
    • Stash-Scroll
    • Patch-proof
    • Support of all resolutions with 16:10/9 aspect ratios
    • Fully customizable Hotkeys

Brief Description:

Auto-Quit:
    - Choose your own Auto-Quit Threshold: ranging from 20%-50% in increments of 5% Life (for Life and Hybrid characters) or Energy Shield (for CI and Low Life characters).

Auto-Flask:
    - Supporting all 4 major character types: Life, Hybrid, CI, Low Life.
    - Supporting all kind of flasks, including Mana flasks.
    - Individual flask duration/cooldown.
    - Trigger Thresholds: ranging from 20%-95% in increments of 5%.
    - Life and Energy Shield thresholds handled separately, in case of Hybrid character.
    - Mana thresholds handled separately.
    - Trigger individual Flasks on key-presses of your choosing.

Auto-Quicksilver:
    - Quicksilver Flasks: set your own activation delay after x-seconds of moving (holding down left mouse button).
    - For the proper use of Quicksilver flasks I had to write a second small script. Quicksilver flasks are therefore handled by an additional script called "GottaGoFast", which is automatically launched with PoE-Wingman. If you edit and save your settings via the PoE-Wingman GUI, "GottaGoFast" gets automatically reloaded to receive the latest configuration. Therefore remember to toggle the Auto-Quicksilver back on.

Gem-Swap:
    - Just get the coordinates of your gems you wish to swap and edit the corrdinates appropriately.
    - If the Gem-Swap also needs a weapon swap, because your other gem is located in the secondary weapon set, activate the checkbox.

Quick-Portal:
    - Just get the coordinates of the Town Scrolls in your inventory and edit the coordinates appropriately.

Stash-Scroll:
    - When at your stash, holding [Alt] and scrolling with your mousewheel scrolls through your stash tabs.

HotKeys (default):

[Alt+F10]: Open the GUI.
    [Alt+F11]: Auto-Quit Toggle.
    [Alt+F12]: Auto-Flask Toggle.
    [Alt+MButton]: Auto-Quicksilver Toggle (MButton=MiddleMouseButton).
    [Alt+Q]: Quick-Portal.
    [Alt+E]: Gem-Swap.
    [Alt+Wheel]: Stash-Scroll.
    [Alt+O]: Get current Mouse Coordinates.

Prerequisites:

- Make sure you set your AHK-settings to execute scripts with AutoHotkey Unicode 64-bit and give AHK admin rights in general.
    - Make sure cports.exe has admin rights if you want to Auto-Quit via this method. (cports doesn't need to be launched, just set the admin rights.)
    - Run PoE in Windowed Fullscreen (all resolutions with aspect ratios of 16:10 and 16:9 should work).
    - In PoE, bind "Flasks" to [1] - [5]
    - Workaround: Issue with Auto-Quit being falsely triggered when debuffed while delving has not been adressed yet. Please just toggle Auto-Quit off while delving for now. Flasks will keep triggering though.

Setup:

- Run PoE-Wingman.ahk.
    - Transfer your ingame assigned keybindings to Wingman.
    - If you (1) run the script or a new version the very first time or (2) did change the resolution of PoE or (3) you just aquired your very first Hideout, do the following:
    Go to the second tab of the GUI, called "Failsafe", and press the relevant button. Done.
    - Profit.

Download

Code:
    Changelog

v1.2.1:

NOTE: Some minor adjustments to the GUI have been made to support the newly implemented customization option of hotkeys. - added: Fully customizable hotkeys. You can now set your own Wingman hotkeys as well as transfer your own ingame bindings to work with Wingman. The latter is a necessity for the script to function properly.
    v1.2:
    NOTE: Complete overhaul of the GUI, amongst providing better usability foremost to support newly implemented and future features. NOTE: Nearly complete rewrite of the whole code. The recently added features demanded more coding, therefore now sitting at 5.5k lines of code (upped from 3k). NOTE: Issue with Auto-Quit being triggered when debuffed while delving has not been adressed yet. Please just toggle Auto-Quit off while delving for now. - added: Updated Trigger thresholds: now choosable in increments of 5%, ranging from 20%-95%. - added: Mana flask thresholds. - added: Auto-Quit thresholds: now choosable in increments of 5%, ranging from 20%-50%. - fixed: GUI distortion. The GUI should now be shown correctly, no matter what operating system or resolution you are running. - fixed: Portal Scroll coordinates not saving. - fixed: Failed attempt to launch GottaGoFast. Script should be properly launched now.
    v1.1.1:
    NOTE: Some minor GUI updates. Foremost added some user hints to prevent malfunctioning of the script. - fixed: Auto-Quit occasionally logging you out falsely. - added: Support of Low Life builds. In fact it worked before, but wasn't declared properly.
    v1.1.0:
    NOTE: initial release

To-Do List

• Adding support to automatically trigger spells (e.g. Vaal Discipline / Molten Shell, etc.) depending on Life/ES status.
    • Adding support to auto-recast Golem (maybe).
    • Auto-toggle off Auto-Quit while delving to prevent it from triggering falsely.
    • Adding support to change all hotkeys to your liking. Done with v1.2.1.
    • Adding advanced support for MoM builds via implementing Mana trigger thresholds. Done with v1.2.

FAQ:

What is this "Failsafe"?
    The Failsafe Setup is necessary to prevent flasks from firing in Hideout or when you are not ingame on a character. Even more important: It prevents the Auto-Quit function from disconnecting you while in loading screens or otherwise not literally ingame on a character. The Failsafe-Setup has only to be dealed with at the previous stated conditions, because the determined values are otherwise persistent.

Why are Quick-Portal and my Gem-Swap executed with a delay?
    The stated funtions are not executed before you released the [Alt] key. This is due to possible conflicts with the shown loot on the ground. If it would get executed right away, the "Show all loot"-option, bypassing your set Lootfilter, would be set to toggle on and not be reversed until you tap [Alt] again. The delay though does only occur if you set the ALT-modifier to your hotkey, else you will never experience it.

How to support me

I put many many hours of my freetime into this project and I still will in the future.

If my work helped you in such a way you feel like showing your appreciation, just spread the word!
    In case that alone doesn't satisfy you, you may send me a PM with some warming words.

Thank you so very much guys!
    This community is awesome, therefore only I rolled PoE-Wingman out to you.
    can you take a look at auto quit... not talking about the delve issue with it not working but anywhere else the auto quit or chicken doesn't react fast enough to save anything. setting too high well doesnt work because my character can get down to 50% and recover easily with the amount of leech it has and setting too low this chicken doesn't react fast enough before im dead (35% and below)

Thanks G/R
    23/203
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    looks like the author is not continuing work on this, but I added a passthrough for the flasks when you use them manually to put them on cooldown inside the script.
    I added this code to the function section around line 1041 also added it to the quicksilver flask as well at line 181.

Code:
    	~1::
    	; pass-thru and start timer for flask 1
        OnCoolDown[1]:=1 
        CoolDown:=CoolDownFlask1
        settimer, TimmerFlask1, %CoolDown%
    	return

~2::
    	; pass-thru and start timer for flask 2
        OnCoolDown[2]:=1 
        CoolDown:=CoolDownFlask2
        settimer, TimmerFlask2, %CoolDown%
    	return

~3::
    	; pass-thru and start timer for flask 3
        OnCoolDown[3]:=1 
        CoolDown:=CoolDownFlask3
        settimer, TimmerFlask3, %CoolDown%
    	return

~4::
    	; pass-thru and start timer for flask 4
        OnCoolDown[4]:=1 
        CoolDown:=CoolDownFlask4
        settimer, TimmerFlask4, %CoolDown%
    	return

~5::
    	; pass-thru and start timer for flask 5
        OnCoolDown[5]:=1 
        CoolDown:=CoolDownFlask5
        settimer, TimmerFlask5, %CoolDown%
    	return
    Add this to make all fire when you hitcapslock, also passes through the timers :

Code:
        CapsLock::
        Send 1
        Random, VariableDelay, -99, 99
        Sleep, %VariableDelay%
        Send 4
        Sleep, %VariableDelay%
        Send 3
        Sleep, %VariableDelay%
        Send 2
        Sleep, %VariableDelay%
        Send 5
        return
    add this part to the gottagofast instead of the above:
    Code:
    ~CapsLock::
    return
    Last edited by thebbandit; 06-27-2019 at 06:45 PM.

Thanks G/R
    23/203
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well that was cool poking around in the code for this, I went ahead and added the hotkey for popping all your flasks into the GUI. AutoHotkey is pretty easy to figure out, cool program. I used code from another project I ran across on github in order to make the keybindings pass through, and then just copied the format he was using in this code for the hotkey stuff.

Adds:
    Puts flasks on cooldown when you manually use them.
    Checks if chat is open and pauses, but doesnt work if you have the stash open (looking into that next)
    Hit all your flasks at once, and added a GUI element in the hotkey section to use this. (default is CapsLock)

PoE-Wingman-1.2.1 bandit edit v1.zip

15. Thanks deomexuathe, Letoucan, acekard (3 members gave Thanks to thebbandit for this useful post)
    sushix's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    33/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by thebbandit View Post
    well that was cool poking around in the code for this, I went ahead and added the hotkey for popping all your flasks into the GUI. AutoHotkey is pretty easy to figure out, cool program. I used code from another project I ran across on github in order to make the keybindings pass through, and then just copied the format he was using in this code for the hotkey stuff.

Adds:
    Puts flasks on cooldown when you manually use them.
    Checks if chat is open and pauses, but doesnt work if you have the stash open (looking into that next)
    Hit all your flasks at once, and added a GUI element in the hotkey section to use this. (default is CapsLock)

PoE-Wingman-1.2.1 bandit edit v1.zip
    thanks for this. awesome of you for sharing and also to OP.

Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast