Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    TFW you don't know Python but you try learn it anyway wasting several hours and fail. FeelsBadMan.
    Last edited by ninjuh021; 07-27-2018 at 05:10 AM.

Path of Exile modding tool and mods
    Devastateor's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ninjuh021 View Post
    TFW you don't know Python but you try learn it anyway wasting several hours and fail. FeelsBadMan.
    hi i dont know python too i need help is it possible to like get spider spark, celestial kinetic blast and stuff if i learn python? i have no idea where to get started in this if someone good with python helps us to get MTX's it would be nice

SouIeater's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I never did python before and I managed to make it work (at least changing the .sm files). On unique items it's very simple, the yellow items are a littel bit harder but still doable. Right now I am trying to change spells, auras, portals etc but there is no .sm file. What is the extension I need to change for spells ?

Exemple, if I want to replace Hatred aura and Clarity aura, what files do I change ?

Once I get the solution for spells, portals I will make a little tutorial on how to run __init__.py ; it's actually quite simple and fast if you right the good things in cmd (even if you never did python or any programation in your life)

calebrivers098's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    6/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guys, after following all of the useful posts, I had Harbinger League Character effect unlocked, with that I was able to add more effects and become this

Tutorial :
    1. Make sure you got an effect, it can be an item like Belt of the Deceiver, or weapon effect or a character effect (which I have used).
    Location of Harbinger Aura : /Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/Aura/HarbingerAura/HarbingerAura.epk

2. Copy some effects and add them to the file you have chosen in step 1. Search for the file chosen like "/Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/Aura/HarbingerAura/HarbingerAura.epk", Click Extract, it should be extracted under <Path to Modding Tool>\extracted\.... folder. Open it in Notepad++ and edit as required. For example I have added the below effects:
    ParticleEffect "body" "Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/BodyArmours/Wings/UltimateChaosWings/chaosBod.pet"

ParticleEffect "frameupper" "Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/BodyArmours/Wings/UltimateChaosWings/chaosFrameUpper.pet"

ParticleEffect "lweaponbuff" "Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/BodyArmours/Wings/UltimateChaosWings/chaosHand.pet"

ParticleEffect "rweaponbuff" "Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/BodyArmours/Wings/UltimateChaosWings/chaosHand.pet"

AttachedObject "Back" "Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/BodyArmours/Wings/UndertakerWings/backattach.ao"

AttachedObject "*" "Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/Aura/fairgraves_corsair/corsair_aura.ao"

AttachedObject "" "Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/Aura/ArchDemon/ArchDemon/ArchDemon_emerge.ao"

3. Save the file and hit "Insert". See in game, if you like what you got, please share with community

Example:-
    Image :
    POE-MTX-Edit.jpg

Webm :
    https://my.mixtape.moe/hwaedp.webm
    Last edited by calebrivers098; 12-16-2018 at 03:08 AM.
    Discord : https://discord.gg/Q3D3gj7

5. Thanks Genocyber, Enemy28 (2 members gave Thanks to calebrivers098 for this useful post)
    Anasterian's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    14/17
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by calebrivers098 View Post
    Guys, after following all of the useful posts, I had Harbinger League Character effect unlocked, with that I was able to add more effects and become this

Tutorial :
    1. Make sure you got an effect, it can be an item like Belt of the Deceiver, or weapon effect or a character effect (which I have used).
    Location of Harbinger Aura : /Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/Aura/HarbingerAura/HarbingerAura.epk

2. Copy some effects and add them to the file you have chosen in step 1. Search for the file chosen like "/Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/Aura/HarbingerAura/HarbingerAura.epk", Click Extract, it should be extracted under <Path to Modding Tool>\extracted\.... folder. Open it in Notepad++ and edit as required. For example I have added the below effects:
    ParticleEffect "body" "Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/BodyArmours/Wings/UltimateChaosWings/chaosBod.pet"

ParticleEffect "frameupper" "Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/BodyArmours/Wings/UltimateChaosWings/chaosFrameUpper.pet"

ParticleEffect "lweaponbuff" "Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/BodyArmours/Wings/UltimateChaosWings/chaosHand.pet"

ParticleEffect "rweaponbuff" "Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/BodyArmours/Wings/UltimateChaosWings/chaosHand.pet"

AttachedObject "Back" "Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/BodyArmours/Wings/UndertakerWings/backattach.ao"

AttachedObject "*" "Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/Aura/fairgraves_corsair/corsair_aura.ao"

AttachedObject "" "Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/Aura/ArchDemon/ArchDemon/ArchDemon_emerge.ao"

3. Save the file and hit "Insert". See in game, if you like what you got, please share with community

Example:-
    Image :
    POE-MTX-Edit.jpg

Webm :
    https://my.mixtape.moe/hwaedp.webm
    Nice! Do you know if it works with item models too? I wanted to add capes and robes to the armours but have not been successful so far.

IChangedMyUsername's Avatar Contributor Dance! ;^) CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    256/65
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was able to swap Rare items (Boots, Helmet, Gloves, Body) to Microtransaction pieces. Also works for Microtransactions to other microtransactions. Back pieces are finnicky and I havent got them fully working yet. Some back pieces are repesented by multiple files, so I havent quite figured out how to swap a complicated back piece. Simple back pieces are easy swaps though.

MTX Swapping

Heres some proof. Note my character has applied the Celestial set, but I'm wearing the Crucible set. Also note how I dont have any glove MTX equipped but my gloves still look like Crucible set. Swapped rare gloves.
    Last edited by IChangedMyUsername; 12-23-2018 at 05:33 PM.

Thanks G/R
    14/17
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice work! I too am using a full set of mtx to swap to other mtx (I own the Stormcaller set), but since it doesn't have the robe component I don't know how to swap to sets like crucible, vanguard, ecc... without looking really bad (some sets really look terrible without that cloth component :S). Did you have to swap the robe too? The celestial set does have a robe so I figure you did a simple swap.
    About the wings, I own the delve challenge one, and I swap the model in the art section (the file has .sm extension) and the .ao and .aoc in the metadata section, an example:

title "Necrotic Wings"
    restriction "/Art/Models/Items/Armours/BodyArmours/Microtransactions/wings/AzuriteBackPiece/AzuriteBackPiece.sm$"
    replacewith "/Art/Models/Items/Armours/BodyArmours/Microtransactions/wings/NecroticWings/NecroticWings.sm$"

restriction "/Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/BodyArmours/Wings/AzuriteBackAttachment.ao$"
    replacewith "/Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/BodyArmours/Wings/NecroticWings.ao$"

restriction "/Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/BodyArmours/Wings/AzuriteBackAttachment.aoc$"
    replacewith "/Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/BodyArmours/Wings/NecroticWings.aoc$"

The .aoc swap is probably unnecessary, but as long as it works I'll do it with every wings. Do mind that wings and capes are considered different pieces, I couldn't swap to capes with my wings.

alohadance221's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://i.gyazo.com/a84fcef4d454cfa1...04abcd3059.png
    gotta figure easy way to change particles and shit now
    Last edited by alohadance221; 12-27-2018 at 01:58 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    anyone know how to copy all lines from this window? kinda tedious to copy one by one
    https://i.gyazo.com/c4e915f73a7534a3...99ad0ba671.png

Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

12. Thanks trykan, Dermendes (2 members gave Thanks to alohadance221 for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    14/17
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by alohadance221 View Post
    https://i.gyazo.com/a84fcef4d454cfa1...04abcd3059.png
    gotta figure easy way to change particles and shit now
    Can you post the automod you used to change the armour? I'm curious about how you managed to swap the robe and what the base armour was.

Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Anasterian View Post
    Can you post the automod you used to change the armour? I'm curious about how you managed to swap the robe and what the base armour was.
    crucible.txt
    I used innocence armour and faithguard everything else. There are no wings in this mod though, I did them before and forgot to save.

trykan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If someone wants to change Stalker wings to another one theres code. I think its propably the most difficult wings to change. Replace the X with wings of your choice.

name "Stalker Wings"

title "Stalker Wings"
    restriction "/Art/Models/Items/Armours/BodyArmours/Microtransactions/wings/StalkerWings/StalkerWing.sm$"
    replacewith "/Art/Models/Items/Armours/BodyArmours/Microtransactions/wings/X"

restriction "/Art/Models/Items/Armours/BodyArmours/Microtransactions/wings/StalkerWings/StalkerWing_tecent.sm$"

restriction "/Art/Models/Items/Armours/BodyArmours/Microtransactions/wings/StalkerWings/StalkerWingsTier01.sm$"

restriction "/Art/Models/Items/Armours/BodyArmours/Microtransactions/wings/StalkerWings/StalkerWingsTier02.sm$"

restriction "/Art/Models/Items/Armours/BodyArmours/Microtransactions/wings/StalkerWings/StalkerWingsTier04.sm$"

restriction "/Art/Models/Items/Armours/BodyArmours/Microtransactions/wings/StalkerWingsTier2/StalkerWingTier2.sm$"

restriction "/Art/Models/Items/Armours/BodyArmours/Microtransactions/wings/StalkerWingsTier2/StalkerWingTier04.sm$"

restriction "/Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/BodyArmours/Wings/StalkerWings1.ao$"
    replacewith "/Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/BodyArmours/Wings/X"

restriction "/Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/BodyArmours/Wings/StalkerWings2.ao$"

restriction "/Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/BodyArmours/Wings/StalkerWings3.ao$"

restriction "/Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/BodyArmours/Wings/StalkerWings4.ao$"

restriction "/Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/BodyArmours/Wings/StalkerWings/light_wings_stalker.ao$"

restriction "/Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/BodyArmours/Wings/StalkerWings/light_wings_stalker_BIG.ao$"

restriction "/Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/BodyArmours/Wings/StalkerWingsTecent.ao$"

restriction "/Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/BodyArmours/Wings/StalkerWings/StalkerWingTecent2.ao$"

restriction "/Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/BodyArmours/Wings/StalkerWings1.aoc$"

restriction "/Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/BodyArmours/Wings/StalkerWings2.aoc$"

restriction "/Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/BodyArmours/Wings/StalkerWings3.aoc$"

restriction "/Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/BodyArmours/Wings/StalkerWings4.aoc$"

restriction "/Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/BodyArmours/Wings/StalkerWings/light_wings_stalker.aoc$"

restriction "/Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/BodyArmours/Wings/StalkerWings/light_wings_stalker_BIG.aoc$"

restriction "/Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/BodyArmours/Wings/StalkerWingsTecent.aoc$"

restriction "/Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/BodyArmours/Wings/StalkerWings/StalkerWingTecent2.aoc$"

16. Thanks gangebob (1 members gave Thanks to trykan for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    14/17
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does anyone know how to swap a rare staff to Celestial Staff or any other mtx staff? I tried changing the model of all the 8 rare staves but nothing happened.

Zenmai's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    5/5
    Trade Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    is possible swap character models like shadow to sion??

Page 4 of 39 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast