129/226
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by tvl257 View Post
    Yeah, without this my FPS is tanking rather hard for my old PC too. Hopefully it can continue
    Too much work. I rather pay 10 for nuller
    github.com/vadash/EZVendor

Path of Exile modding tool and mods
    Silent_Warrior's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    161/29
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Decided to share my compilation of mtx (toxic rain, caustic/scourge/lightning arrow, ball lightning, flame dash, skitterbots, cyclone, frostbolt, lightning_warp, townportal, +maybe some others) also removed shadows, added delve lights and some other ripoff effects (not for botting, but +some fps)
    You must know how to pack this to new ggpk format (i'm using standalone client) all tools for this are already available - duckduckgo'them
    sharing this *as is* --> you can use it... or not. you can post any founded bugs and i'll (if i can) fix them. You can suggest what effect to change and if it seems cute to me i'll look into it.
    some pics: KmZ1MHW.png Q5G5cXN.jpg hJ2GV3J.jpeg qFDkdzs.png U4NPPFq.jpeg ldPeTV1.png
    Last edited by Silent_Warrior; 11-05-2020 at 04:37 PM.

ArawnDL's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can you explain how to change it, how to do it with new ggpk

Patrykos141's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/14
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    U can do it manually with visualggpk2, files inside are similar like before update.

5. Thanks dlr5668 (1 members gave Thanks to Patrykos141 for this useful post)
    d0g123's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can you be more specific because I couldn't understand what this meant. I tried to use PyPoe but for some reason it doesn't work in my computer. Can you, perhaps, tell me your secret either here or through pm. Thanks!

Thanks G/R
    0/14
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This app does not work anymore. U need visualggpk2 or new apps. PM me for more details.

BearBorrow's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bros, we are gonna need a step by step guide like before for the new ggpk with download links, if someone got time to help thanks in advance

Thanks G/R
    0/14
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So fisrt of all you need to download this: Releases . aianlinb/LibGGPK2 . GitHub.
    It's like visualggpk for this new .bin files after this big update. Now you can't for example use poesmother mod, you need do it manually in files.
    (If u want working tool to get it done for u, u can buy this for 10$ i guess or use public version https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo...e-version.html (poeNullEffects - for any PoE version.)

Editing mtx it is simple, files inside are similar so you just open the app, navigate to content.ggpk and than for example:
    replacing belly of the beast with Sunspire armour.

Changing model is simple you just go to bundles2/Art/Models/Items/Armour/bodyarmours/microtransations/Sunspire and u look for .sm files of your class (str-maruder dex-ranger int-witch strdex-duelist strint-templar dexint-shadow strdexint-scion) than you replace it with /Art/Models/Items/Armour/bodyarmours/unique/bellyofthebeast and change .sm file of your class for Sunspires' sm.
    Now you got simple non animated model changed but for all animation you ll need some .epk files like aura or chracter effect.
    So if you dont own any aura skin or character fx you can use normal aura skill for it.
    You go to /Metadata/Effects/Spells/player_auras/physical_damage/player_aura.epk (it is pride aura)
    Now if u want "robe" part of sunspire armour add this to code:
    AttachedObject "aux_waist_attachment" "Metadata/Items/Armours/BodyArmours/SunspireRobe/SunspireRobeHeld.ao"

and for example innocence characer fx:
    ParticleEffect "bodyfx" "Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/Character_FX/Innocence/bodyfx.pet"
    ParticleEffect "frameupper" "Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/Character_FX/Innocence/frameupper.pet"
    AttachedObject "<root>" "Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/Character_FX/Innocence/rays.ao"
    TrailEffect "lweaponbuff" "Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/Character_FX/Innocence/arms.trl"
    TrailEffect "rweaponbuff" "Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/Character_FX/Innocence/arms.trl"

and innocence cloak:

AttachedObject "Back" "Metadata/Items/Armours/Capes/InnocenceCapeHeld.ao"

and thats it you got body armour model swap+ innocence character fx and innocence cloak.
    If you got any question or i made some mistakes tell me about it, ill try to answer.

10. Thanks dlr5668, BearBorrow, Anasterian, cubikoff (4 members gave Thanks to Patrykos141 for this useful post)
    cubikoff's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    8/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello. Tell me pls. How i can link this > AttachedObject "aux_waist_attachment Metadata/Items/Armours/BodyArmours/Darkwood/attachments/Darkwoodskirt_Held.ao" < with my footprint effect "MetamorphFootprints" ?
    Im trying to replace Darkwood (DarkwoodBodyInt.sm) with my The Brass Dome (DomeofBrassInt.sm). First step it OK np, but i need link second part of this body armor (Darkwoodskirt_Held.ao) with footprints bcs i dnt need use aura gem, but i have "MetamorphFootprints" TY
    Last edited by cubikoff; 11-19-2020 at 12:51 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/14
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    U can't add it to this footprints, cause they don't have any .epk file. And also u have forgoten about " in your code:
    AttachedObject "aux_waist_attachment" "Metadata/Items/Armours/BodyArmours/Darkwood/attachments/Darkwoodskirt_Held.ao" < this is proper version of code u need to add
    Tell me what buff skills do u use, or anything that surround your character.
    Finally if u dont have any of those u can add code to this, but it might also appear on some monsters:
    Metadata/Effects/StatusAilments/NoEffect.epk
    It ll ony work when u are in hideout or in map similar to aura. It can also cause game to crash so be aware of it.
    Tell me if something is unclear to you.

13. Thanks cubikoff (1 members gave Thanks to Patrykos141 for this useful post)
    cubikoff's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    8/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ty, sir! Im just trying use microtransaction efect bcs its work in town.

Thanks G/R
    0/14
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It deppend what mtx, weapon effect only can apply other weapon effect, but aura skin, or character fx can apply almost everything.

cubikoff's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    8/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Patrykos141 View Post
    U can't add it to this footprints, cause they don't have any .epk file. And also u have forgoten about " in your code:
    AttachedObject "aux_waist_attachment" "Metadata/Items/Armours/BodyArmours/Darkwood/attachments/Darkwoodskirt_Held.ao" < this is proper version of code u need to add
    Tell me what buff skills do u use, or anything that surround your character.
    Finally if u dont have any of those u can add code to this, but it might also appear on some monsters:
    Metadata/Effects/StatusAilments/NoEffect.epk
    It ll ony work when u are in hideout or in map similar to aura. It can also cause game to crash so be aware of it.
    Tell me if something is unclear to you.
    Sure, im using >>AttachedObject "aux_waist_attachment" "Metadata/Items/Armours/BodyArmours/Darkwood/attachments/Darkwoodskirt_Held.ao"<< with aura its work great (on my golemancer its actually Pride aura, lol)

Thanks G/R
    0/14
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Imgur: The magic of the Internet
    this is what u can do with only 1 character fx and 1 weapon effect.

18. Thanks cubikoff (1 members gave Thanks to Patrykos141 for this useful post)
    cubikoff's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    8/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Patrykos141 View Post
    Imgur: The magic of the Internet
    this is what u can do with only 1 character fx and 1 weapon effect.
    I have this MTX. mby i can find any .epk? Скриншот, 19.11.2020 22:48:56 - PasteNow.ru

Page 29 of 39 FirstFirst ... 252627282930313233 ... LastLast