0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    anyone is getting
    metadata/environmentSettings/endGameOvergrownRuinBoss.env. missing a name for oject member
    the game crash everytime i enter boss arena of OvergrownRuin map

Path of Exile modding tool and mods
    tvl257's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone got the innocence Lightning warp? I tried the one from Nagax9 and it doesn't seem to work. I'm new to this so don't really know how to do it myself, changed the line to Lightning_Warp_02 like the blood lightning warp, but after i do it just crashes everytime i log inside the character
    Last edited by tvl257; 07-23-2020 at 06:14 AM.

Anasterian's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    14/17
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by tvl257 View Post
    Anyone got the innocence Lightning warp? I tried this and it doesn't seem to work. I'm new to this so don't really know how to do it myself
    The Lightning Warp visuals changed in 3.11, now you need to change the /Metadata/Effects/Spells/lightning_warp_02 files:
    Code:
    title "Innocence Lightning Warp"
    restriction "./Metadata/Effects/Spells/lightning_warp_02/warp_Down.ao$"
    replacewith "./Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/Spells/lightning_warp/innocence/explode_DOWN.ao$"
    restriction "./Metadata/Effects/Spells/lightning_warp_02/warp_Down.aoc$"
    replacewith "./Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/Spells/lightning_warp/innocence/explode_DOWN.aoc$"

restriction "./Metadata/Effects/Spells/lightning_warp_02/warp_Up.ao$"
    replacewith "./Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/Spells/lightning_warp/innocence/explode_UP.ao$"
    restriction "./Metadata/Effects/Spells/lightning_warp_02/warp_Up.aoc$"
    replacewith "./Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/Spells/lightning_warp/innocence/explode_UP.aoc$"

restriction "./Metadata/Effects/Spells/lightning_warp_02/marker.ao$"
    replacewith "./Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/Spells/lightning_warp/innocence/target.ao$"
    restriction "./Metadata/Effects/Spells/lightning_warp_02/marker.aoc$"
    replacewith "./Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/Spells/lightning_warp/innocence/target.aoc$"

4. Thanks tvl257 (1 members gave Thanks to Anasterian for this useful post)
    tvl257's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Anasterian View Post
    The Lightning Warp visuals changed in 3.11, now you need to change the /Metadata/Effects/Spells/lightning_warp_02 files:
    Code:
    title "Innocence Lightning Warp"
    restriction "./Metadata/Effects/Spells/lightning_warp_02/warp_Down.ao$"
    replacewith "./Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/Spells/lightning_warp/innocence/explode_DOWN.ao$"
    restriction "./Metadata/Effects/Spells/lightning_warp_02/warp_Down.aoc$"
    replacewith "./Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/Spells/lightning_warp/innocence/explode_DOWN.aoc$"

restriction "./Metadata/Effects/Spells/lightning_warp_02/warp_Up.ao$"
    replacewith "./Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/Spells/lightning_warp/innocence/explode_UP.ao$"
    restriction "./Metadata/Effects/Spells/lightning_warp_02/warp_Up.aoc$"
    replacewith "./Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/Spells/lightning_warp/innocence/explode_UP.aoc$"

restriction "./Metadata/Effects/Spells/lightning_warp_02/marker.ao$"
    replacewith "./Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/Spells/lightning_warp/innocence/target.ao$"
    restriction "./Metadata/Effects/Spells/lightning_warp_02/marker.aoc$"
    replacewith "./Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/Spells/lightning_warp/innocence/target.aoc$"
    Thank you very much it worked, thoi noticed the effect often get stuck on obstacles, it seems like it doesn't replace completely cause the basic effect is still there, both are occuring. But only the basic lightning warp part works properly.
    Since this happened to the blood Lightning warp too, i guess it's just one of the cons of using mods?

Thanks G/R
    14/17
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by tvl257 View Post
    Thank you very much it worked, thoi noticed the effect often get stuck on obstacles, it seems like it doesn't replace completely cause the basic effect is still there, both are occuring. But only the basic lightning warp part works properly.
    Since this happened to the blood Lightning warp too, i guess it's just one of the cons of using mods?
    I'll look that up, thanks for the feedback I did test it a little and didn't notice that. And yeah, as far as I know these replacements will often have some unwated side effects sadly.

tvl257's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I play a spellslinger lightning warp build so it happens pretty often for me. Like it would get stuck behind a wall/pillar/objects that normally you can't dash through, then unless i move back to the same side as it is, it will just get stuck there and play the animation when i use the skill eventho i'm like 5 screens away, at this point the modded effect would stay behind and leave only the original on me. Maybe it's some kind of sync issue with the server when using it a lot with Predictive network, cause sometime even if i move in a straight line, it would get stuck into an obstacle along the way eventho i never teleported into that.

Still, i'm building myself a pool of racecourse, canyon map pool anyway, so shouldn't happen too much and not like it's anything game breaking. Thank again

steve336's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hi, i cannot find the botting features anymore in the latest version (player/spell/minion/etc removal, completely black in-game), has support for it been discontinued?

Silent_Warrior's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    161/29
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there any way to make all armor (chest/gloves/helm/boots) look like one mtx?
    i.e. whenever you're changing your armor parts it will still looks like chosen mtx skin?
    and i mean - some simple solution (not changing _all_ armor in game step by step
    added: or maybe some kind of script could do such thing...
    added1: found very interesting code in *.aoc of armor's mtx:
    Code:
    ObjectHiding
    {
        hide_parent_segments = "bodyShape,armsShape,forearmsShape,aprinShape,upper_legsShape,lower_legsShape"
    }
    seems this will hide all unnecessary armor visual parts
    edit3: each class has it's own "hide" code, btw.
    Last edited by Silent_Warrior; 07-28-2020 at 12:51 AM.

10. Thanks Anasterian (1 members gave Thanks to Silent_Warrior for this useful post)
    gangebob's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    10/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    still looking for arcane ed internal name. help pls

Thanks G/R
    14/17
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by gangebob View Post
    still looking for arcane ed internal name. help pls
    Try these ones:

Code:
    title "Arcane Essence Drain"
    restriction "./Metadata/Effects/Spells/surge/chaos_surge.ao$"
    replacewith "./Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/Spells/siphon/siphon_surge.ao$"
    restriction "./Metadata/Effects/Spells/surge/chaos_surge.aoc$"
    replacewith "./Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/Spells/siphon/siphon_surge.aoc$"

restriction "./Metadata/Effects/Spells/siphon/projectile/rig.ao$"
    replacewith "./Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/Spells/siphon/siphon.ao$"
    restriction "./Metadata/Effects/Spells/siphon/projectile/rig.aoc$"
    replacewith "./Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/Spells/siphon/siphon.aoc$"

restriction "./Metadata/Effects/Spells/siphon/projectile_aoe_impact/projectile_aoe_impact.ao$"
    replacewith "./Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/Spells/arcane_contagion/projectile_aoe_impact.ao$"
    restriction "./Metadata/Effects/Spells/siphon/projectile_aoe_impact/projectile_aoe_impact.aoc$"
    replacewith "./Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/Spells/arcane_contagion/projectile_aoe_impact.aoc$"

title "Arcane Contagion"
    restriction "./Metadata/Effects/Spells/contagion/contagion_buff.epk$"
    replacewith "./Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/Spells/arcane_contagion/arcane_contagion_buff.epk$"

restriction "./Metadata/Effects/Spells/contagion/contagion_main.ao$"
    replacewith "./Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/Spells/arcane_contagion/arcane_contagion_main.ao$"
    restriction "./Metadata/Effects/Spells/contagion/contagion_main.aoc$"
    replacewith "./Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/Spells/arcane_contagion/arcane_contagion_main.aoc$"

restriction "./Metadata/Effects/Spells/contagion/contagion_sml.ao$"
    replacewith "./Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/Spells/arcane_contagion/arcane_contagion_sml.ao$"
    restriction "./Metadata/Effects/Spells/contagion/contagion_sml.aoc$"
    replacewith "./Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/Spells/arcane_contagion/arcane_contagion_sml.aoc$"
    Tell us if there's something not working, I only tried them briefly in a map.

13. Thanks Silent_Warrior, snowhawk, gangebob, Nagax9 (4 members gave Thanks to Anasterian for this useful post)
    cpjj's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #illusionist EK
    name "EK Star Glass"
    title "EK Star Glass"
    restriction "/Metadata/Effects/Spells/bladeburst/ethereal_knife_proj.ao$"
    replacewith "/Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/Spells/ethereal_knives_glass/ethereal_knife_proj.ao$"

restriction "/Metadata/Effects/Spells/bladeburst/ethereal_knife_proj.aoc$"
    replacewith "/Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/Spells/ethereal_knives_glass/ethereal_knife_proj.aoc$"

restriction "/Metadata/Effects/Spells/bladeburst/ethereal_knife_stuck.ao$"
    replacewith "/Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/Spells/ethereal_knives_glass/ethereal_knife_stuck.ao$"

restriction "/Metadata/Effects/Spells/bladeburst/black/black_knife_stuck.aoc$"
    replacewith "/Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/Spells/ethereal_knives_glass/ethereal_knife_stuck.aoc$"

Is this full replace for ek ? its still a green circle here while casting

golemancerxd's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im trying to change my armor to Inpulsa's broken heart but when i search inpulsa nothing comes up, can someone help me find it

Thanks G/R
    14/17
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by golemancerxd View Post
    Im trying to change my armor to Inpulsa's broken heart but when i search inpulsa nothing comes up, can someone help me find it
    Looking at the wiki it's not included in the body armours with unique 3d art, so I guess it uses a normal sadist garb model.

17. Thanks golemancerxd (1 members gave Thanks to Anasterian for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    14/17
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by cpjj View Post
    #illusionist EK
    name "EK Star Glass"
    title "EK Star Glass"
    replacewith "/Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/Spells/ethereal_knives_glass/ethereal_knife_proj.ao$"

replacewith "/Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/Spells/ethereal_knives_glass/ethereal_knife_proj.aoc$"

replacewith "/Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/Spells/ethereal_knives_glass/ethereal_knife_stuck.ao$"

replacewith "/Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/Spells/ethereal_knives_glass/ethereal_knife_stuck.aoc$"

Is this full replace for ek ? its still a green circle here while casting

Try this:
    Code:
    title "Illusionist Ethereal Knives"

restriction "./Metadata/Effects/Spells/bladeburst/ninjashotgun_cast.ao$"
    replacewith "./Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/Spells/ethereal_knives_glass/ninjashotgun_cast.ao$"
    restriction "./Metadata/Effects/Spells/bladeburst/ninjashotgun_cast.aoc$"
    replacewith "./Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/Spells/ethereal_knives_glass/ninjashotgun_cast.aoc$"

restriction "./Metadata/Effects/Spells/bladeburst/ninjashotgun_nova.ao$"
    replacewith "./Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/Spells/ethereal_knives_glass/ninjashotgun_nova.ao$"
    restriction "./Metadata/Effects/Spells/bladeburst/ninjashotgun_nova.aoc$"
    replacewith "./Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/Spells/ethereal_knives_glass/ninjashotgun_nova.aoc$"

jinhaoxuan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    anyone got the skill compilation automods that vadash included a few builds ago? latest build doesnt seem to have them. any reason why you remove them? maybe someone here want to share

Page 27 of 39 FirstFirst ... 232425262728293031 ... LastLast