Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by zetk View Post
    What could cause this issue?

Thing is, it works fine for like 30-60 min, but then it starts to press flasks all the time (only offensive flasks - have trigger at distance) even when there's no enemy, also in hideout, sometimes it looks like it triggered because some other player (his minion maybe?) or master (not syndicate, master like zana), but then it won't stop popping flasks until i restart whole exileapi.

I should probably say, i'm already at win 10, so that problem what i posted 3 posts up it's already gone (it was win 7 problem after all), but now have this issue.

Edit: Tested it more and seems changing area fixes it for a while, until it starts acting weird again.
    yeah i have exactly the same issue

BasicFlaskRoutine - A PoEHUD Flask Manager
    feedmethespell's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Monster radius is not working or it's wrong (not sure). Bypass full health monster works 50/50. Sometimes it pops up flasks like crazy not matter if there is nearby monsters or not or current HP/ES. What else? Umm.. always use all the flasks when you near Niko in your Mine Encampment. Also doesn't use mana flasks at specified values (e.g 20%, etc). Final straw: doesn't work at all, just pops up flasks like crazy and that's it?

BapnB's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    (+ not using speed flasks while using channeling skills like Cyclone)

just download fresh version from github. im sorry

but now it's using QS flask even if i stay lol

ulj3m6J.png
    Last edited by BapnB; 01-11-2020 at 07:32 AM.

Shintari's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hi sychotix, is it possible to add the unique feature with non full life trigger to add for magic/rare enemies too?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Shintari View Post
    hi sychotix, is it possible to add the unique feature with non full life trigger to add for magic/rare enemies too?
    I wouldn't bother asking him, as you can see he doesn't even care about his plugins either working or not. He's not even bother to take 5 minutes to at last answer if either the plugin or the poehud itself is the problem so we can at last try to fix it by ourselves

Sychotix's Avatar Moderator Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    285/572
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Shintari View Post
    This is the type of functionality that exists in BuildYourOwnRoutine. There is a NearbyMonsterCondition that allows you to set what health's to ignore.

@feedmethespell, I'm not your personal programmer/debugger. I have a life and I play other games. I make absolutely no money writing these plugins, nor do I make money answering questions. I'm not currently playing PoE, so I'm also not really doing plugin development... especially since I've been busy recently. Normally when a plugin is broken, it is ExileAPI's fault, but who knows. It would take some time to debug and reproduce the issue.

When I was last playing, flasks worked great. I haven't made any changes since then.

7. Thanks BossManAdrostos (1 members gave Thanks to Sychotix for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    285/572
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sychotix View Post
    This is the type of functionality that exists in BuildYourOwnRoutine. There is a NearbyMonsterCondition that allows you to set what health's to ignore.

@feedmethespell, I'm not your personal programmer/debugger. I have a life and I play other games. I make absolutely no money writing these plugins, nor do I make money answering questions. I'm not currently playing PoE, so I'm also not really doing plugin development... especially since I've been busy recently. Normally when a plugin is broken, it is ExileAPI's fault, but who knows. It would take some time to debug and reproduce the issue.

When I was last playing, flasks worked great. I haven't made any changes since then.
    I should also note that if for some reason the changes I made did break BasicFlaskRoutine, you can always go back to a safer version in the past. Take the one before the league even started. Fixed buff condition . sychotixdev/BasicFlaskRoutine@0064851 . GitHub

EDIT: Also, I should note that if the old version works for you and the new version doesn't, then it is an issue with the plugin and my changes. If it STILL doesn't work for you, it is an issue with ExileAPI.
    Last edited by Sychotix; 01-13-2020 at 09:03 AM.

9. Thanks PreFlasH (1 members gave Thanks to Sychotix for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I already know all of this as I have tried to debug where the issue happens, but it's confusing because sometimes it works and other times it doesn't. Like it's working for 1 hours and then breaks. Sometimes started to pop all the flasks, other times just 1 or 2 are not working. I don't want you to fix anything for me I just wanted to at last answer (if you know) where the issue happens in the plugin itself or the exileapi, so we can at last know where to look. Older version doesn't makes sense for me because there is no "ignore nearby full health monsters" which is good because it would pop all your flasks before the fight even starts and it sill does it sometimes (e.g atlas bosses). So yeah I will try debug why it doesn't work maybe I will give some recommendations soon on how to fix it or w/e.

PS: I didn't wanted to be rude, but I had to make you respond somehow

Thanks G/R
    285/572
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by feedmethespell View Post
    I already know all of this as I have tried to debug where the issue happens, but it's confusing because sometimes it works and other times it doesn't. Like it's working for 1 hours and then breaks. Sometimes started to pop all the flasks, other times just 1 or 2 are not working. I don't want you to fix anything for me I just wanted to at last answer (if you know) where the issue happens in the plugin itself or the exileapi, so we can at last know where to look. Older version doesn't makes sense for me because there is no "ignore nearby full health monsters" which is good because it would pop all your flasks before the fight even starts and it sill does it sometimes (e.g atlas bosses). So yeah I will try debug why it doesn't work maybe I will give some recommendations soon on how to fix it or w/e.

PS: I didn't wanted to be rude, but I had to make you respond somehow
    I don't know. If it breaks over time, it might be some sort of caching issue in ExileAPI. I can't think of any caching I'm doing in BFR, but it has been a long time.

boterang's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    42/41
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, it would be possible to add the Bottled Faith
    Sulphur Flask?

Thanks G/R
    285/572
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by boterang View Post
    Hi, it would be possible to add the Bottled Faith
    Sulphur Flask?
    You should be able to just add it to the flask jsons with whatever value you want.

14. Thanks boterang (1 members gave Thanks to Sychotix for this useful post)
    TheNox88's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I saw the DEV addet Akalis Spider Spawn Procedur. But i dont know how to update my Exiled APi and i dont know have a Option for that :/

boterang's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    42/41
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, what string should i add to fix this error?

flask.jpg

Thanks G/R
    285/572
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by boterang View Post
    Hi, what string should i add to fix this error?

flask.jpg
    @TheNox88, I didn't add a procedure for it, just the buff. You shouldn't need ot update your ExileAPI... worst case open up your profile and manually add the buff

Add it to your flask jsons.

deomexuathe's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    35/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    noob question but does buildyourownroutine have the delay feature? like press a button then wait for x milisec then press other button?

Edit: nvm, found it