32/19
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sychotix View Post
    Pushed a new release. Should fix the instant flask issue and uses the minimum mana setting. Let me know if you run into issues with it, as I don't have time to do extensive testing.
    bro, the new version doesnt detect the divination distillate unique flask at all.
    Ive been changing settings but still not using the unique flask at all

EDIT
    I test it many times and found out that it only use "Divination Distillate" if both of your mana and life is below 100%.
    I hope you can fix this bro. really using divine distille as healing + instant flask for emergency
    the 1.0.1 works on divination distillate but doesnt count Seething flask as instant
    1.0.2. fix "Seething flask as instant but it bug the divination distillate flask
    Last edited by hacker143; 01-23-2018 at 05:58 AM.

TreeRoutine for PoeHUD plus a Flask Manager
  2. Thanks Sychotix, toadskin (2 members gave Thanks to hacker143 for this useful post)
    Sychotix's Avatar Moderator Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    285/572
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by hacker143 View Post
    bro, the new version doesnt detect the divination distillate unique flask at all.
    Ive been changing settings but still not using the unique flask at all

EDIT
    I test it many times and found out that it only use "Divination Distillate" if both of your mana and life is below 100%.
    I hope you can fix this bro. really using divine distille as healing + instant flask for emergency
    the 1.0.1 works on divination distillate but doesnt count Seething flask as instant
    1.0.2. fix "Seething flask as instant but it bug the divination distillate flask
    I don't think my changes should have broken hybrid flasks.... but it does look like they were broken. Just released a new version that may fix the issue.... try it out.

EDIT: Also, I may add a feature so that flasks aren't always used left to right so that flask charges are more evenly disitributed. Would people like this to be an option, or always enabled?
    Last edited by Sychotix; 01-23-2018 at 10:54 AM.

4. Thanks hacker143 (1 members gave Thanks to Sychotix for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    285/572
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another quick release. Added the ability to reserve individual flask uses and it will now prefer using flasks with the highest remaining number of uses.

hacker143's Avatar Knight
    Thanks G/R
    32/19
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think my changes should have broken hybrid flasks.... but it does look like they were broken. Just released a new version that may fix the issue.... try it out.

EDIT: Also, I may add a feature so that flasks aren't always used left to right so that flask charges are more evenly disitributed. Would people like this to be an option, or always enabled?
    thanks for fixing the bug. ill test the plugin and look for more bugs bro.

Keepinmind's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why the mods don't work for me ? When I set the same hotkey for multiple flask, nothing happen.
    I just want to press D2 to active the slot 2,3,4,5, is this possible ?

Thanks G/R
    285/572
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Keepinmind View Post
    Why the mods don't work for me ? When I set the same hotkey for multiple flask, nothing happen.
    I just want to press D2 to active the slot 2,3,4,5, is this possible ?
    That isn't what theflask manager is for... you are just wanting a macro. While I could write a plugin for this and one may exist already... you can also just setup an AHK script. I don't know a ton about AHK, but a quick google seems like Input will detect the keypress you are looking for (D2) and you can send whatever flask hotkeys you want with this Send/SendRaw/SendInput/SendPlay/SendEvent: Send keys & clicks.

To clarify, the flask manager is designed to use your potions for you based off configured triggers, such as health being below a percentage. The hotkey settings are so you can tell the plugin which key to use to use a potion.

GameHelper's Avatar ★ Elder ★ CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    454/2198
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    That isn't what theflask manager is for... you are just wanting a macro. While I could write a plugin for this and one may exist already... you can also just setup an AHK script. I don't know a ton about AHK, but a quick google seems like Input will detect the keypress you are looking for (D2) and you can send whatever flask hotkeys you want with this Send/SendRaw/SendInput/SendPlay/SendEvent: Send keys & clicks.

To clarify, the flask manager is designed to use your potions for you based off configured triggers, such as health being below a percentage. The hotkey settings are so you can tell the plugin which key to use to use a potion.
    Welcome to the club brother.

Keepinmind's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks you for the quick reply.

I thought your plugin had a macro feature too, it would be perfect if it had one because I want something that is incluced with POE Hud but thanks anyway

Thanks G/R
    285/572
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Keepinmind View Post
    Thanks you for the quick reply.

I thought your plugin had a macro feature too, it would be perfect if it had one because I want something that is incluced with POE Hud but thanks anyway
    I don't want to put it into the BasicFlaskManager, but I wrote a super quick plugin that might do what you want. There is currently a problem loading settings... which maybe I'll get around to fixing.

Releases * sychotixdev/FlaskMacroRoutine * GitHub

12. Thanks Kaiyum (1 members gave Thanks to Sychotix for this useful post)
    Swished's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so confusing! how setup the flask slots to specific hp and offensive? have a how to? example, in flask slot 3 i have instant hp pot, what is D1/D2...?

You cannot configure usage values for individual flasks. Flasks are automatically determined to be life, mana, offensive, defensive, instant (etc) based on the file \config\flaskinfo.json. You can edit this file to make "Small Life Flask" an offensive flask if you want.

example:i have> stibnite in [1/D1]], atizi [2/D2], hallowed life [3/D3], divine life instant [4/D4] and quicksilver in [5/D5]
    all is working, but instant life hp dont!
    Last edited by Swished; 01-25-2018 at 11:05 PM.

Thanks G/R
    285/572
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Swished View Post
    so confusing! how setup the flask slots to specific hp and offensive? have a how to? example, in flask slot 3 i have instant hp pot, what is D1/D2...?
    You cannot configure usage values for individual flasks. Flasks are automatically determined to be life, mana, offensive, defensive, instant (etc) based on the file \config\flaskinfo.json. You can edit this file to make "Small Life Flask" an offensive flask if you want.

Swished's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

example:i have> stibnite in [1/D1]], atizi [2/D2], hallowed life [3/D3], divine life instant [4/D4] and quicksilver in [5/D5]

Thanks G/R
    285/572
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Swished View Post
    Is the flask enabled, the hotkey the same as what is set in PoE, and your health is below your setting for the Instant HP percentage? Also, are you using the latest version of BasicFlaskRoutine (1.0.4)

Kaiyum's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    13/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I haven't followed 100% the posts nor have i updated but before the "fix maybe broken flasks" push i am only witnessing a thirst for my Granite Flask,will check later on and see (after i sleep for a good week or so :x ) Nice of u to make the macro plugin on the fly !!

Thanks G/R
    285/572
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have released a Pre-Release version of 1.0.5 which now utilizes ImGui which PoeHUD is switching to. I'm unable to do too much testing as I am on a business trip, but it seemed to work with my brief testing. I'm open to any feedback and please report any bugs you experience.

Release BasicFlaskRoutine (ImGui) * sychotixdev/BasicFlaskRoutine * GitHub
    Last edited by Sychotix; 01-30-2018 at 08:33 AM.

19. Thanks Kaiyum (1 members gave Thanks to Sychotix for this useful post)
Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast