TreeRoutine for PoeHUD plus a Flask Manager menu

These ads disappear when you log in.

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 151617181920 LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 290
  1. #271
    Keitosz's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    3
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    24
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Originally Posted by Sychotix View Post
    Can you do some testing to find out exactly what is wrong? I did a quick test for if key held down, use flask and it seemed to work as expected. I don't particularly have time to do deep testing of BYOR right now.
    I did if key is held down, use flask 2. That works. Every time I right click flask 2 is used.
    Now I add this: https://puu.sh/EgSXW/c133055470.png


    I did that correctly didn't I? That condition with invert means "If I do not have Flask 2 active"?
    With that added, pressing right click still uses flask 2, even while flask 2's buff is active.

    This is what I used on old poehud and the logic worked fine.

  2. #272
    elvese's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    56
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    i tried use this scrip on ExileApi by Qvin
    Managed to compile script, then when i load hud i gets this:
    Screenshot_169.jpg
    Obviously scripts doesnt works. any ideas how to fix it guys ?

  3. #273
    Sychotix's Avatar Moderator CoreCoins User Authenticator enabled
    Reputation
    1114
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,353
    Thanks G/R
    180/295
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Originally Posted by elvese View Post
    i tried use this scrip on ExileApi by Qvin
    Managed to compile script, then when i load hud i gets this:
    Screenshot_169.jpg
    Obviously scripts doesnt works. any ideas how to fix it guys ?
    Your error message shows that you are missing files. Read them.

  4. #274
    Sychotix's Avatar Moderator CoreCoins User Authenticator enabled
    Reputation
    1114
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,353
    Thanks G/R
    180/295
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Originally Posted by Keitosz View Post
    I did if key is held down, use flask 2. That works. Every time I right click flask 2 is used.
    Now I add this: https://puu.sh/EgSXW/c133055470.png


    I did that correctly didn't I? That condition with invert means "If I do not have Flask 2 active"?
    With that added, pressing right click still uses flask 2, even while flask 2's buff is active.

    This is what I used on old poehud and the logic worked fine.
    Maybe there is some sort of issue with the invert logic, or the player has flask buff condition.

  5. #275
    Sychotix's Avatar Moderator CoreCoins User Authenticator enabled
    Reputation
    1114
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,353
    Thanks G/R
    180/295
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Just fixed the player has buff condition. Try again Keitosz.

  6. #276
    Keitosz's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    3
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    24
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Originally Posted by Sychotix View Post
    Just fixed the player has buff condition. Try again Keitosz.
    I'm not able to test it.

    Trying to add a condition gives this: https://puu.sh/Ehi6W/a08d5632b0.png

    Clicking Load gives this: https://puu.sh/Ehi74/42c66196c6.png

    Edit:
    I downloaded the latest ExileAPI release and only used your latest plugin and adding a condition/clicking load works so maybe there was a config issue. But flasks are still being used while active. I clicked debug and I see that HasBuffFlaskCondition is always evaluating to true.
    Last edited by Keitosz; 09-14-2019 at 07:51 PM.

  7. #277
    Sychotix's Avatar Moderator CoreCoins User Authenticator enabled
    Reputation
    1114
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,353
    Thanks G/R
    180/295
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Originally Posted by Keitosz View Post
    I'm not able to test it.

    Trying to add a condition gives this: https://puu.sh/Ehi6W/a08d5632b0.png

    Clicking Load gives this: https://puu.sh/Ehi74/42c66196c6.png

    Edit:
    I downloaded the latest ExileAPI release and only used your latest plugin and adding a condition/clicking load works so maybe there was a config issue. But flasks are still being used while active. I clicked debug and I see that HasBuffFlaskCondition is always evaluating to true.
    What was fixed is the PlayerHasBuffCondition. I'll try and remember to look at the HasFlaskBuffCondition.

  8. #278
    Eroder1's Avatar Member CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    30
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    I think that the NearbyMonstersConditionFactory might be a bit wonky? I can't seem to adjust any of the settings in it.

    I tried to configured it but just get: Imgur: The magic of the Internet


    Here is that section of the routine:
    {
    "Parameters":{
    "Invert":"False",
    "MinimumMonsterCount":"1",
    "MaxDistance":"1085",
    "ColdResistanceThreshold":"0",
    "FireResistanceThreshold":"0",
    "LightningResistanceThreshold":"0",
    "ChaosResistanceThreshold":"0",
    "CountWhiteMonsters":"True",
    "CountRareMonsters":"True",
    "CountMagicMonsters":"True",
    "CountUniqueMonsters":"True",
    "MonsterHealthPercentThreshold":"0",
    "MonsterAboveHealthThreshold":"False"
    },
    "Linker":1,
    "Owner":"Default",
    "Name":"NearbyMonstersConditionFactory"
    }

  9. #279
    Crackjack's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    23
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    219
    Thanks G/R
    26/15
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Really tried hard to get it detonate every 3 second(3000ms) and other values, but it won't work, no matter how i try creating the trees and roots.

    What basically works is only the action for me, but then it spams it endlessly which often is good but sometimes not wanted at all.

    Is there some guide or something, or is this not possible to accomplish?

  10. #280
    Sychotix's Avatar Moderator CoreCoins User Authenticator enabled
    Reputation
    1114
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,353
    Thanks G/R
    180/295
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Originally Posted by Crackjack View Post
    Really tried hard to get it detonate every 3 second(3000ms) and other values, but it won't work, no matter how i try creating the trees and roots.

    What basically works is only the action for me, but then it spams it endlessly which often is good but sometimes not wanted at all.

    Is there some guide or something, or is this not possible to accomplish?
    Use the timer class.

    Something like...

    if (timer != started || timer.ellapsed > 3000)
    {
    sendKey();
    restartTimer();
    }

  11. #281
    Crackjack's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    23
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    219
    Thanks G/R
    26/15
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Originally Posted by Sychotix View Post
    Use the timer class.

    Something like...

    if (timer != started || timer.ellapsed > 3000)
    {
    sendKey();
    restartTimer();
    }
    This code that you write here, am i to open some specific file and manually type this in? Because it doesn't show in the ui itself ingame.

    Which file would it be then? Sorry if i seem noobish but, yes... I am

  12. #282
    Sychotix's Avatar Moderator CoreCoins User Authenticator enabled
    Reputation
    1114
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,353
    Thanks G/R
    180/295
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Originally Posted by Crackjack View Post
    This code that you write here, am i to open some specific file and manually type this in? Because it doesn't show in the ui itself ingame.

    Which file would it be then? Sorry if i seem noobish but, yes... I am
    No, it is just pseudo code to help convey what sort of logic you should follow.

    if timer has not started or timer has ellapsed longer than 3000 ms, send key and restart timer.

  13. #283
    Crackjack's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    23
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    219
    Thanks G/R
    26/15
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Just tried first with:
    Decorator -> condition -> Add condition -> input -> timercondition -> Timer name (bla1) -> Time elapsed (3000)

    Followed by:
    Action -> sendkeyaction -> Hotkey(S)

    Tried different combinations of above, some not giving any error and some giving multiple errors - But none of them working.

    Also tried with sequence and priority selector but the same result there.

  14. #284
    Maelzel's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    14
    Thanks G/R
    5/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    So I'm trying to make a routine to auto cast some buff like steelskin and withering step, I need to activate steelskin when the player is not in town or hideout, the hp percentage is below 50% and if I don't have the actual buff already on, but I can't add the condition PlayerHasBuff because quick_guard (got it from Devtree) doesn't appears in the buff list, is there any trick or something to auto cast buff?

  15. #285
    dlr5668's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    172
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    281
    Thanks G/R
    68/131
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Originally Posted by Maelzel View Post
    So I'm trying to make a routine to auto cast some buff like steelskin and withering step, I need to activate steelskin when the player is not in town or hideout, the hp percentage is below 50% and if I don't have the actual buff already on, but I can't add the condition PlayerHasBuff because quick_guard (got it from Devtree) doesn't appears in the buff list, is there any trick or something to auto cast buff?
    you dont need to check exact name for insta skills. Maybe this will help. Casting endurance cry, bone armor, offering {"Name":"","Composite":{"Name":"main","Type":0,"AlwaysContinue":false,"Condit ion - Pastebin.com

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 151617181920 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] STASHIE - a stash managing plugin for PoeHud
    By Preaches in forum PoE Bots and Programs
    Replies: 436
    Last Post: 10-13-2019, 03:54 PM
  2. [Selling] [Tool] Simple Flask Manager Plugin For PoeHUD
    By zaafar in forum PoE Buy Sell Trade
    Replies: 115
    Last Post: 04-08-2018, 10:31 PM
  3. [Tool] Simple Flask Manager for PoeHUD
    By zaafar in forum PoE Bots and Programs
    Replies: 207
    Last Post: 04-08-2018, 10:30 PM
  4. PoeHUD Plugin: Flask Manager
    By Treasure_Box in forum PoE Bots and Programs
    Replies: 1147
    Last Post: 03-05-2018, 08:48 PM
  5. 4 WoW accounts for Sale/Trade T6 Druid For SALE.. PLUS MORE!!!
    By Badlah in forum Members Only Accounts And CD Keys Buy Sell
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-16-2008, 10:16 PM
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:04 AM. Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.3
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved. Digital Point modules: Sphinx-based search