25/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Unknown_B View Post
    Since Cyclone is a really popular skill this league just gonna share a few simple profiles to allow Quick Silver potions to be used while Cycloning.
    This is intended to be used in conjunction with the default BasicFlaskRoutine plugin.

Two scripts. Use whatever works best for you. One will keep using QS flasks while you have a fortify buff on and the other uses QS flasks if an enemy is near with >0 HP within 400 range by default. Adjust as needed.

Code:
    {"Name":"","Composite":{"Name":"Has Fortfy","Type":2,"AlwaysContinue":true,"ConditionList":[{"Parameters":{"Invert":"False","SearchingBuff":"fortify","SearchStringString":"fort","RemainingDuration":"0"},"Linker":null,"Owner":"Default","Name":"PlayerHasBuffConditionFactory"}],"Children":[{"Name":"Use Flask","Type":3,"AlwaysContinue":false,"ConditionList":[],"Children":[],"Action":{"Parameters":{"useLife":"False","useMana":"False","useHybrid":"False","useInstant":"False","useDefense":"False","useOffense":"False","useUtility":"False","useSpeedrun":"True","useUnique":"False","useOffenseAndSpeedrun":"True","usePoison":"False","useFreeze":"False","useIgnite":"False","useShock":"False","useBleed":"False","useCurse":"False","reserveFlaskCharges":"0"},"Owner":"Default","Name":"UseFlaskTypeActionFactory"}}],"Action":null}}
    Code:
    {"Name":"","Composite":{"Name":"Quick Silver While Cycloning","Type":0,"AlwaysContinue":false,"ConditionList":[],"Children":[{"Name":"Monster Check Monster Count and Range","Type":2,"AlwaysContinue":true,"ConditionList":[{"Parameters":{"Invert":"False","MinimumMonsterCount":"1","MaxDistance":"400","ColdResistanceThreshold":"0","FireResistanceThreshold":"0","LightningResistanceThreshold":"0","ChaosResistanceThreshold":"0","CountWhiteMonsters":"True","CountRareMonsters":"True","CountMagicMonsters":"True","CountUniqueMonsters":"True","MonsterHealthPercentThreshold":"0","MonsterAboveHealthThreshold":"True"},"Linker":null,"Owner":"Default","Name":"NearbyMonstersConditionFactory"}],"Children":[{"Name":"Check I In Town","Type":2,"AlwaysContinue":true,"ConditionList":[{"Parameters":{"Invert":"True"},"Linker":null,"Owner":"Default","Name":"InTownConditionFactory"}],"Children":[{"Name":"Check If In Hideout","Type":2,"AlwaysContinue":true,"ConditionList":[{"Parameters":{"Invert":"True"},"Linker":null,"Owner":"Default","Name":"InHideoutConditionFactory"}],"Children":[{"Name":"Use Flask","Type":3,"AlwaysContinue":false,"ConditionList":[],"Children":[],"Action":{"Parameters":{"useLife":"False","useMana":"False","useHybrid":"False","useInstant":"False","useDefense":"False","useOffense":"False","useUtility":"False","useSpeedrun":"True","useUnique":"False","useOffenseAndSpeedrun":"True","usePoison":"False","useFreeze":"False","useIgnite":"False","useShock":"False","useBleed":"False","useCurse":"False","reserveFlaskCharges":"0"},"Owner":"Default","Name":"UseFlaskTypeActionFactory"}}],"Action":null}],"Action":null}],"Action":null}],"Action":null}}
    Im sure there are better ways to do this. But i couldnt get BuildYourOwnRoutine to use "cyclone_channelled_stage" or any other variations of cyclone to work (this isnt added in with the default buffs to look for).

There were some other options like "used_movement_skill_recently" or "used_skill_recently" but i couldnt get those to trigger properly either.
    Good day, please tell me how to use this script?

PS Figured out how to use
    Last edited by AROR64; 06-14-2019 at 05:13 AM.

TreeRoutine for PoeHUD plus a Flask Manager
    azmodael's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am trying to make a routine to activate the new guard buffs, but it appears that SendActivationFactory will not work... unless I am reading it wrong? It is supposed to send a key activation to the game, isnt it?

The script up to that point works. I tried setting an always-true condition linked to a flask and it instantly drained the flasks. But SendActivationFactory will never press the shortkey specified. Could you look into it?

Sychotix's Avatar Moderator Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    285/572
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by azmodael View Post
    I am trying to make a routine to activate the new guard buffs, but it appears that SendActivationFactory will not work... unless I am reading it wrong? It is supposed to send a key activation to the game, isnt it?

The script up to that point works. I tried setting an always-true condition linked to a flask and it instantly drained the flasks. But SendActivationFactory will never press the shortkey specified. Could you look into it?
    Send activation factory? I don't have one of those in the default extensions. If youare talking about SendKeyAction, then I believe that (almost) always returns true.

AROR64's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    25/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why is it not saved hotkeys in the settings BuildYourOwnRoutine, after restarting PoeHUD reset to "D1,D2,D3,D4". What could be the problem?

Thanks G/R
    285/572
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by AROR64 View Post
    Why is it not saved hotkeys in the settings BuildYourOwnRoutine, after restarting PoeHUD reset to "D1,D2,D3,D4". What could be the problem?
    Been a known issue for a while, should be fixed now.

azmodael's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was talking about this action:

Imgur: The magic of the Internet

From my understanding it should send "Hotkey" as input to the game whenever the prerequisite sequence returns true.

Thanks G/R
    285/572
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was talking about this action:

From my understanding it should send "Hotkey" as input to the game whenever the prerequisite sequence returns true.
    Yup. 10char limit

azmodael's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OK, so that doesn't work...

Here is what my script looks like....

if New Phase Run buff is NOT active and player moving for 100ms press Q. Nothing happens.

Thanks G/R
    285/572
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OK, so that doesn't work...

Here is what my script looks like....

if New Phase Run buff is NOT active and player moving for 100ms press Q. Nothing happens.

Are you 100% certain the buff name is new_phase_run that you have?

EDIT: Oh, and you've got it setup as a priority selector as the base. If it wants to drink the flask, it will never use the buff.
    Last edited by Sychotix; 06-16-2019 at 10:54 AM.

AROR64's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    25/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another small bug, let's say you need to set the value "Mouse2" for "IsKeyPressedConditionFactory" directly it can not be done, PoeHUD does not respond to mouse clicks, so I put any button on the keyboard (for example numpad6) save the profile, close hud and in the profile file I change this button to the desired "key":"2". I start hud, and there still numpad6.

Thanks G/R
    285/572
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by AROR64 View Post
    Another small bug, let's say you need to set the value "Mouse2" for "IsKeyPressedConditionFactory" directly it can not be done, PoeHUD does not respond to mouse clicks, so I put any button on the keyboard (for example numpad6) save the profile, close hud and in the profile file I change this button to the desired "key":"2". I start hud, and there still numpad6.
    I haven't heard any other complains about that not working. Multiple people have done the same thing to use the mouse hotkeys, without issue. Maybe you need to reload the profile?

jaff095's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,
    Is there a way to use Vaal Discipline under % of Energy shield?
    I used Action - Input - SendKeyOptionFactory - HotKey:T (which is my hotkey for Vaal Discipline), but nothing happened when my energy shield was lower than the % I set it to.
    Is there anything I did wrong?

Thanks G/R
    285/572
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jaff095 View Post
    Hi,
    Is there a way to use Vaal Discipline under % of Energy shield?
    I used Action - Input - SendKeyOptionFactory - HotKey:T (which is my hotkey for Vaal Discipline), but nothing happened when my energy shield was lower than the % I set it to.
    Is there anything I did wrong?
    You need to use decorators (if statements) to tell it when to do use the action.

Baki667's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    8/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Unknown_B View Post
    Since Cyclone is a really popular skill this league just gonna share a few simple profiles to allow Quick Silver potions to be used while Cycloning.
    This is intended to be used in conjunction with the default BasicFlaskRoutine plugin.

Two scripts. Use whatever works best for you. One will keep using QS flasks while you have a fortify buff on and the other uses QS flasks if an enemy is near with >0 HP within 400 range by default. Adjust as needed.

Code:
    {"Name":"","Composite":{"Name":"Has Fortfy","Type":2,"AlwaysContinue":true,"ConditionList":[{"Parameters":{"Invert":"False","SearchingBuff":"fortify","SearchStringString":"fort","RemainingDuration":"0"},"Linker":null,"Owner":"Default","Name":"PlayerHasBuffConditionFactory"}],"Children":[{"Name":"Use Flask","Type":3,"AlwaysContinue":false,"ConditionList":[],"Children":[],"Action":{"Parameters":{"useLife":"False","useMana":"False","useHybrid":"False","useInstant":"False","useDefense":"False","useOffense":"False","useUtility":"False","useSpeedrun":"True","useUnique":"False","useOffenseAndSpeedrun":"True","usePoison":"False","useFreeze":"False","useIgnite":"False","useShock":"False","useBleed":"False","useCurse":"False","reserveFlaskCharges":"0"},"Owner":"Default","Name":"UseFlaskTypeActionFactory"}}],"Action":null}}
    Could not get the "RemainingDuration" check for fortify to work. For every setting above 0 it never triggers.

Also, basic flask routine stopped debuffing bleed/freeze etc. might this be related?
    Last edited by Baki667; 06-19-2019 at 09:09 AM.

jaff095's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sychotix View Post
    You need to use decorators (if statements) to tell it when to do use the action.
    I did use decorators. I am listing all the actions I did in the plugin

I added PrioritySelector first.
    I added a decorator under the PrioritySelector which is done this way -> added a decorator - Player - EnergyShieldPercentCondition - Below Percentage - 50
    I added an action under the decorator I just created which is done this way -> Action - Input - SendKeyOptionFactory - HotKey:T (which is my hotkey for Vaal Discipline)

But My Vaal Discipline did not activate the whole time when my shield was from 100% to 20%. Is there anything I did wrong here? Please help thanks.

Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920 ... LastLast