Map Hack for 3.1.1 64 bit CE table menu

These ads disappear when you log in.

Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 462
  1. #61
    Smidibones's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    3
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Had it working yesterday.... I ONLY need the zoom....
    and now everything works except the zoom.... anyone else have this issue?

    I would just like to also say that it's absolutely pathetic that we have to do this to play the game without getting motion sickness. There is no reason for them not to unlock another couple notches of view. The only reason I can think of them pulling this shit - is to cheat themselves. If everyone had the same view unlocked no one would have an advantage. Period.

    Fucking assholes...

  2. #62
    Sithylis's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    307
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    556
    Thanks G/R
    116/258
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Originally Posted by Smidibones View Post
    Had it working yesterday.... I ONLY need the zoom....
    and now everything works except the zoom.... anyone else have this issue?

    I would just like to also say that it's absolutely pathetic that we have to do this to play the game without getting motion sickness. There is no reason for them not to unlock another couple notches of view. The only reason I can think of them pulling this shit - is to cheat themselves. If everyone had the same view unlocked no one would have an advantage. Period.

    Fucking assholes...
    ....mate, they dont increase the fov because the more you see the less fps youll get and the more entities have to be sent to each client affecting performance for literally everyone, if you dont know what the fuck you are talking about then go do some reading.

  3. Thanks V4mpyr (1 members gave Thanks to Sithylis for this useful post)
  4. #63
    Smidibones's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    3
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    lol I get 144 fps with and without being zoomed out. Every other game allows a proper zoom. People have been using these hacks for many years and they work fine. I don't need to read anything. Keep defending the worst design decision in the history of gaming - it makes you look really smart I promise.

    I would like to also add that I despise cheating of any kind. So it makes me sick that I have to "cheat" to play this game. Absolutely pathetic.

  5. #64
    Sithylis's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    307
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    556
    Thanks G/R
    116/258
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Originally Posted by Smidibones View Post
    lol I get 144 fps with and without being zoomed out. Every other game allows a proper zoom. People have been using these hacks for many years and they work fine. I don't need to read anything. Keep defending the worst design decision in the history of gaming - it makes you look really smart I promise.

    I would like to also add that I despise cheating of any kind. So it makes me sick that I have to "cheat" to play this game. Absolutely pathetic.
    Thats nice that you have a top end rig, most people dont and hence the fps drop.
    Self centered git.

  6. #65
    Smidibones's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    3
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    dude I bought my PC in 2013... far from top end.... this game is extremely dated and is not hard on PC's....like common man...

    It's all good tho don't worry I'm going back to diablo since I can't get this working. But I'll make sure I zoom all the way in when I play with people so they don't think I'm self centered and give them lag. lol....
    Last edited by Smidibones; 01-30-2018 at 09:29 AM.

  7. #66
    dhruv_a's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    2
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    27
    Thanks G/R
    9/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Very nice!

  8. #67
    eneka's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    29
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    will be updated for bestiary seasson?

  9. #68
    ankorman's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    285
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    174
    Thanks G/R
    19/232
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Originally Posted by eneka View Post
    will be updated for bestiary seasson?
    I'll do my best. I don't know what to expect yet.

  10. #69
    kevel1's Avatar Member CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    3
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    325
    Thanks G/R
    13/2
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Originally Posted by Smidibones View Post
    dude I bought my PC in 2013... far from top end.... this game is extremely dated and is not hard on PC's....like common man...

    It's all good tho don't worry I'm going back to diablo since I can't get this working. But I'll make sure I zoom all the way in when I play with people so they don't think I'm self centered and give them lag. lol....
    It's obviously top end what are you on about? With even a small zoom my i5 6600k 980ti gets less than 90 fps.

  11. #70
    ankorman's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    285
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    174
    Thanks G/R
    19/232
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Originally Posted by Sithylis View Post
    ....mate, they dont increase the fov because the more you see the less fps youll get and the more entities have to be sent to each client affecting performance for literally everyone, if you dont know what the fuck you are talking about then go do some reading.
    Do you think I should put a limiter on the distance that can be zoomed out?

  12. #71
    kevel1's Avatar Member CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    3
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    325
    Thanks G/R
    13/2
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    I think it's fine if you don't. I personally don't use zoom hack but I assume people want vastly diff settings

  13. #72
    romario09's Avatar Banned
    Reputation
    2
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    6
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    3.2? Man you rock! S2

  14. #73
    ankorman's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    285
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    174
    Thanks G/R
    19/232
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Originally Posted by romario09 View Post
    3.2? Man you rock! S2
    Thankfully this seems to be working. Seems like I got a problem with my auto flask.

  15. #74
    roska's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    2
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    67
    Thanks G/R
    11/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    maphack is the only thing which doesnt seem to work

  16. #75
    zaafar's Avatar ★ Elder ★ CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    1020
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    1,662
    Thanks G/R
    214/908
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Good job man!

Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Hack] Fly Hack for 64-bit
    By l0l1dk in forum World of Warcraft Bots and Programs
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 07-22-2014, 05:19 PM
  2. Proclaimed Map Hack for Diablo 3
    By Chihero in forum Diablo 3 Bots and Programs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-20-2012, 05:13 AM
  3. [Trinity] Compiling Trinity for 64 Bit
    By Zellcorp in forum WoW EMU Questions & Requests
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-18-2010, 09:54 PM
  4. banned for war3 map hack?
    By woffles in forum World of Warcraft General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-11-2008, 08:26 PM
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:03 PM. Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.3
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved. Digital Point modules: Sphinx-based search