8/26
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Poe AHK Utils

This was moved here (PoE Companion (AHK))

If anyone is interested I added here a set of AHK macros.
    If you have other ideas as well shoot a reply.

Last version:GitHub - nidark/PoeUtils: Path Of Exile AHK Util Macros
    Support: Discord

The script has a INI Config file.
    If you create INI for different resolutions and send them to me, I will add them to the script master.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    FUNCTIONS:
    Last features are always marked with red.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    F12: Start/Stop Auto-Pot. Setup in the INI file the flasks and cooldowns
    F11: Start/Stop Auto-Quit
    ` Pressing ` once will press 1,2,3,4,5 in fast seqvence (FastPot)
    ALT+M Switch 2 gems (ex: conc effect with area).
    ALT+V Trade all your divination cards.
    CTRL+WheelDown Spam CTRL+CLICK (Spam-buy from vendor, quick move to stash etc )
    SHIFT+WheelDown Spam SHIFT+CLICK (Spam-crafting currency eg jewles, fusings)
    ALT+Wheel Navigate through stash tabs
    ALT+Space Open a portal using a portal scroll from the top right inv slot
    ALT+I ID all items from the Inventory
    SHIFT+I ID all items from the opened stash tab
    ALT+C Ctrl-Click full inventory (move all to stash), excepting the last 2 columnns
    SHIFT+C Ctrl-Click 12x4 (rows x columns) from the opened stash-tab to Inventory
    ALT+X Ctr-Click the opened tab starting the MousePointer (needs to be a top cell). Usefull to move the second part of a stash tab to inventory.
    ALT+F Shift-Click 50 times (Use it for Fusings/Jewler 6s/6l crafting)
    ALT+U Pressing once ALT+U keeps a key pressed until ALT+U is pressed again. Default Key is Q (see INI). No more keeping the finger on the main skill !!!
    ALT+S Pressing it for 5 times will press 1,2,3,4,5 in fast seqvence
    ALT+G /global 820
    ALT+T /trade 820
    ALT+H /hideout
    ALT+R /remaining
    ALT+B /abandon_daily
    ALT+L /itemlevel
    ALT+P /passives
    ALT+E /exit
    ALT+Q Fast logout
    ALT+Y Invite the last char who whispered you to party
    ALT+F1 Exit the script
    [ Keep [ pressed to exit the current macro loop/function (usefull to finish a CTRL-Click to stash or Div trade if you dont have a full inventory)
    ALT+O Get the cursor position. Use it to change the position setup for Identify, OpenPortal, SwitchGem etc

SETUP:
    Most of the functions will work automaticaly on Windowed FullScreen 1920x1080 with wisdom & portal scrolls on the last 2 positions of the first row.
    GemSwap and AutoPot (Flask logic and cooldowns + Main/Secondary attack) will need changes in the INI based on your setup and prefferences.
    For different resolutions all you need to do is to use ALT+O in game to find your resolution coordinates and change them in the INI file (10 mins work).

Default Config/INI file:
    [General]
    CtrlLoopCount=50
    ShiftLoopCount=50
    InventoryColumnsToMove=10
    InventoryRowsToMove=5
    KeyToKeepPress=Q
    Speed=1
    Tick=250
    [Coordinates]
    CellWith=53
    InventoryX=1297
    InventoryY=616
    StashX=41
    StashY=188
    PortalScrollX=1859
    PortalScrollY=616
    WisdomScrollX=1820
    WisdomScrollY=616
    TradeButtonX=628
    TradeButtonY=735
    TradedItemX=646
    TradedItemY=565
    GuiX=215
    GuiY=935
    [ItemSwap]
    CurrentGemX=1483
    CurrentGemY=372
    AlternateGemX=1379
    AlternateGemY=171
    AlternateGemOnSecondarySlot=1
    [AutoPot]
    ChatX1=13
    ChatY1=875
    ChatX2=20
    ChatY2=890
    HPColor=0x2112B1
    HPX1=100
    HPY1=873
    HPX2=132
    HPY2=1077
    HPQuitTreshold=25
    HPLowTreshold=40
    HPAvgTreshold=65
    HPHighTreshold=90
    MainAttackKey=Q
    SecondaryAttackKey=W
    TriggerHPLow=11111
    TriggerHPAvg=10110
    TriggerHPHigh=10010
    TriggerMainAttack=01000
    TriggerSecondaryAttack=01100
    CoolDownFlask1=7000
    CoolDownFlask2=5000
    CoolDownFlask3=5000
    CoolDownFlask4=5000
    CoolDownFlask5=500
    Last edited by nidark; 12-24-2017 at 02:23 PM.

Poe AHK Utils
  2. Thanks killmarola, gaetano93, toadskin, noneyatemp (4 members gave Thanks to nidark for this useful post)
    gaetano93's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    trade all divinations, doesnt work for me, it miss times the clicks(maybe my ping is the problem)

nidark's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    8/26
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by gaetano93 View Post
    trade all divinations, doesnt work for me, it miss times the clicks(maybe my ping is the problem)
    Indeed, something happend to POE over this night. I had the same issue today.
    I changed the way I am sending the input and it should work now.

Thanks G/R
    8/26
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Added:
    SHIFT+I ID all items from the opened stash tab
    ALT+X CtrClick the opened tab starting the MousePointer (needs to be a top cell). Usefull to move the second part of a stash tab to inventory.
    Last edited by nidark; 12-04-2017 at 04:49 AM.

MasterDMFour's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    12/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How do you actually setup item swap? It seems to try and place it in like the top right of the weapon slot, is there a way to setup where it goes to without constantly editing the ahk file?

Edit: Seems like the gem swap rarely works, see this video. Base Profile 12.04.2017 - 13.12.50.01 - Streamable
    Last edited by MasterDMFour; 12-04-2017 at 08:19 AM.

Thanks G/R
    8/26
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by MasterDMFour View Post
    How do you actually setup item swap? It seems to try and place it in like the top right of the weapon slot, is there a way to setup where it goes to without constantly editing the ahk file?

Edit: Seems like the gem swap rarely works, see this video. Base Profile 12.04.2017 - 13.12.50.01 - Streamable
    I cant make a gem swap to work for any build/setup as you may have your gems on different positions.
    For example I can put the swap/new one in a specific corner of our Inventory, but I have no clue where you will have the Gem you want to be replaced.
    I can't force it either, as you may have a different colored piece of gear so you wont be able to keep it there anyway.

PS: In the default case it takes a gem from the secondary Inv slot, the first gem from a 1-handed sword and put it on the second gem slot of the gloves (RF char here )

However is easy to change:

1. Look for the next lines:

;first gem position (in my case the first slot of a 1h weapon ... from the secondary inv II). You can put a gem from inv instead.
    ixFirstGem := 1379
    iyFirstGem := 171

; second gem position (gloves second gem spot in my case -> RF character here)
    ixSecondGem := 1483
    iySecondGem := 372

Send {X} ; comment this one if you want to switch with a gem from Inventory and not from the secondary weapon slot

Send {X} ; comment this one if you want to switch with a gem from Inventory and not from the secondary weapon slot (YES <- apears twice)

2. Put the mouse on the new gem / the one you want to change to. Press ALT+O. A popup will show your gem coordonates. Replace with those coordinates on the First gem lines above
    3. Put the mouse on the existing gem. Press ALT+O. Replace with those coordinates on the Second gem lines above
    4. If you keep the new gem in the inventory than comment both Send{X} lines by adding ";" in front. If is on a secondary weapon/shield like mine than leave it like that.
    5. If you have any issues, make the sleep timming between the actions bigger, so you can see what is not working

.. and this works if you inventory is CLOSED.

PS: For different chars you may need to save&swap those coords .. unlesss you manage to keep the gem in the same position (ex first slot of the armour).
    Last edited by nidark; 12-04-2017 at 10:15 AM.

Thanks G/R
    12/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've tried that stuff as it shows in the video but what happens is the gem gets stuck on the cursor rather than putting it in the slot where it's supposed to go, is this because the clicks are too fast?

Thanks G/R
    8/26
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've tried that stuff as it shows in the video but what happens is the gem gets stuck on the cursor rather than putting it in the slot where it's supposed to go, is this because the clicks are too fast?
    Can you try using bigger sleep time like RandomSleep(913,938 ) and post the video again, so we can see at a slower pace ?

PS: Maybe you have big latency and a sligtly bigger sleep in functions will help. But I guess it might not be the right position and he clicks slighly left/right from the gem placement.
    Last edited by nidark; 12-04-2017 at 11:38 AM.

Thanks G/R
    12/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by nidark View Post
    Can you try using bigger sleep time like RandomSleep(913,938 ) and post the video again, so we can see at a slower pace ?

PS: Maybe you have big latency and a sligtly bigger sleep in functions will help. But I guess it might not be the right position and he clicks slighly left/right from the gem placement.
    Done: GemSwap - Streamable

Ping is only 25-28 so it shouldn't be ping based.

Thanks G/R
    8/26
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Done: GemSwap - Streamable

Ping is only 25-28 so it shouldn't be ping based.
    Have you changed all the sleep functions with RandomSleep(913,93? Still to fast to understand .
    Is it switching 1 and leaving the other in the air ?

Can you post the full SwitchGem function as you just changet it ?

Thanks G/R
    12/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Code:
    SwitchGEM() {
    	BlockInput On
    	RandomSleep(151,163)

;first gem position (in my case the first slot of a 1h weapon ... from the secondary inv II). You can put a gem from inv instead. 
    	ixFirstGem := 1614
    	iyFirstGem := 277

ixSecondGem := 1406
    	iySecondGem := 201

Send {F2} 
    	RandomSleep(913,938)

Send {i} 
    	RandomSleep(913,938)

Send {X} ; comment this one if you want to switch with a gem from Inventory and not from the secondary weapon slot
    	RandomSleep(913,938)

Click, Right, %ixFirstGem%, %iyFirstGem%
    	RandomSleep(913,938)

Click,  %ixSecondGem%, %iySecondGem%
    	RandomSleep(913,938)

Click,  %ixFirstGem%, %iyFirstGem%
    	RandomSleep(913,938)

RandomSleep(913,938)

Send {i} 
    	BlockInput Off

Thanks G/R
    8/26
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmmmm ..... I changed the setup to simulate yours (weapon & armour slot) with your function .... and it worked ... so I am thinking is some mouse latency related.
    Maybe you have a mouse software (Razer etc) .. but anyway let's try a different approach:
    Can you use this function instead ?

SwitchGEM() {
    BlockInput On
    RandomSleep(151,163)

Send {F2}
    RandomSleep(113,138 )

Send {i}
    RandomSleep(113,138 )

RandomSleep(113,138 )

MouseMove %ixFirstGem%, %iyFirstGem%
    RandomSleep(56,68 )
    Click, Right
    RandomSleep(56,68 )

MouseMove %ixSecondGem%, %iySecondGem%
    RandomSleep(56,68 )
    Click
    RandomSleep(56,68 )

RandomSleep(56,68 )
    Click
    RandomSleep(56,68 )

RandomSleep(113,138 )

Send {i}
    BlockInput Off
    return
    }

Thanks G/R
    12/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by nidark View Post
    Hmmmm ..... I changed the setup to simulate yours (weapon & armour slot) with your function .... and it worked ... so I am thinking is some mouse latency related.
    Maybe you have a mouse software (Razer etc) .. but anyway let's try a different approach:
    Can you use this function instead ?

SwitchGEM() {
    BlockInput On
    RandomSleep(151,163)

Send {F2}
    RandomSleep(113,138 )

Send {i}
    RandomSleep(113,138 )

RandomSleep(113,138 )

RandomSleep(56,68 )
    Click, Right
    RandomSleep(56,68 )

MouseMove %ixSecondGem%, %iySecondGem%
    RandomSleep(56,68 )
    Click
    RandomSleep(56,68 )

RandomSleep(56,68 )
    Click
    RandomSleep(56,68 )

RandomSleep(113,138 )

Send {i}
    BlockInput Off
    return
    }
    This works flawlessly, what what the problem? Also, I have no mouse software.

Thanks G/R
    8/26
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok great! I added the same in the github versioning.
    PS: Not an expert here but it seems that sometimes the OS does not keep up with a mousemove and click in the same time, so I split them.

Thanks G/R
    8/26
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am glad I added those just in time for legacy stash-organizing

ALT+C Ctrl-Click full inventory (move all to stash), excepting the last 2 columnns
    ALT+X CtrClick the opened tab starting the MousePointer (needs to be a top cell). Usefull to move the second/third part of a stash tab to inventory.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast