347/2262
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Litty View Post
    is there an option, how to get rid of all the rares and other stuff on the right side without turn the item alert off? maybe only items i want? i changed the filter-files already. thx for help
    Use the settings to match what you want to be alerted for? I set it to use the filter and use NeverSink uber strict and see almost nothing over there.

If you're using the filter (there's a checkbox), and you've selected the proper filter (it can be a bit tricky with limited user), then you either need to change what alerts (i.e. only check sound, not border) or you need a filter that better suits your needs.

PoEHUD - Overlay for Path of Exile (Updated for 3.0)
    stormy91's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Jonxx View Post
    Did you install all prerequisites listed on page 1? Also make sure you download HUD using the "clone or download" button and click Download Zip rather than from releases. They're frequently not updated.
    Yes. And I was able to run HUD without limited user. Just that when I try to run HUD with limited user I'll get this error. I've been googling the error message but I have no idea what it means.

TehCheat's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    347/2262
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by stormy91 View Post
    Yes. And I was able to run HUD without limited user. Just that when I try to run HUD with limited user I'll get this error. I've been googling the error message but I have no idea what it means.
    Running HUD without limited user will most likely lead to a ban and isn't recommended.

stormy91's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by TehCheat View Post
    Running HUD without limited user will most likely lead to a ban and isn't recommended.
    Yes, I was just testing which is why I said poe hud works just fine when Im not using limited user method but poehud will get error when I run it with poe in limited user mode. Its driving me crazy lol

Thanks G/R
    347/2262
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    can anyone help me? whenever I tried to run poe as limited user I'll get this error when I tried to open poehud. with normal poe it works just fine.

branch x64, standalone ver

Attachment 68081
    I can't help but think you're doing something wrong. No one else is having this issue.

I guess to start, run poe as a limited user, log in, and select a character, sit in town or your hideout. Then download this, extract it to a new folder, and run poehud from in there. Don't add plugins, don't copy an old config to the folder, just run it as-is, straight from github. Do you still get the error?
    Last edited by TehCheat; 07-15-2019 at 01:23 PM.

6. Thanks stormy91 (1 members gave Thanks to TehCheat for this useful post)
    hansmueller123's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got a "entities processing limit reached (10k)" on the screen.
    What is it and how do you remove it?

Queuetewig's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by lyvweyrez84 View Post
    Fuck it is fun sometimes trying to attempt something you have zero idea about to use. So I'm trying to change the reference from bladeflurry charges to scourge arrow charges for this. I've gotten as far as installing VS, loading up the .sln, making my changes and trying to build it. 14 fucking errors later, it ain't going to build because I have no idea what I'm doing really. Total noob for coding. Is anyone able to help me out?
    Line 17 simply needs to be changed to if (buffs.Exists(b => b.Name == "virulent_arrow_counter" && b.Charges == 5))
    Basically all the errors are due to missing assembly references to 'PoeHUD', 'SettingsBase' etc. because I'm a total noob about even the basics for VS.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    Hello,
    I dont think this will get you far but lets try. I dont have VS in english language so I dont know the exact words used.
    When you start Visual studio and load the plugin project you should see something like "project explorer" which shows your project and the file structure. In addition there are a few other options, one of them is "references". Right click it and "Add reference". Now you need to search for the PoeHUD(.exe) in the Release folder.

9. Thanks lyvweyrez84 (1 members gave Thanks to Queuetewig for this useful post)
    lyvweyrez84's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Queuetewig View Post
    Hello,
    I dont think this will get you far but lets try. I dont have VS in english language so I dont know the exact words used.
    When you start Visual studio and load the plugin project you should see something like "project explorer" which shows your project and the file structure. In addition there are a few other options, one of them is "references". Right click it and "Add reference". Now you need to search for the PoeHUD(.exe) in the Release folder.
    It worked! Thank you so much for your help!

stormy91's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by TehCheat View Post
    I can't help but think you're doing something wrong. No one else is having this issue.

I guess to start, run poe as a limited user, log in, and select a character, sit in town or your hideout. Then download this, extract it to a new folder, and run poehud from in there. Don't add plugins, don't copy an old config to the folder, just run it as-is, straight from github. Do you still get the error?
    yep,still getting the same error , I'll try again later with my laptop with fresh install of win 10. thanks for your help!

Xerud's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi , i am kinda new to this, this is second time i used this tool, on past league Betrayal, worked flawlesly then, now with this last update some things dont work. Clean state works well, but when i add plugins updater and few others plugins the tool seems to crash.poehud 1.jpg. Here is the main folder of the HUD, and here is the plugins tool folder :poehud 2.jpg.

After the plugins download the installed plugins and available plugins dont pop out again.

i tryed two methods of add plugins : manually download them on clean folder, and add on clean folder the PoeHUD PluginsUpdater to plugins folder and i get the same result. And thePlayerStats Dumper gives error and also the Drop Statistics failed to work.
    Last edited by Xerud; 07-16-2019 at 07:59 AM. Reason: Added more details.

Thanks G/R
    347/2262
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    yep,still getting the same error , I'll try again later with my laptop with fresh install of win 10. thanks for your help!
    Which user are you logged in as (limited vs one with admin rights)? You should be logged in with the user with admin rights.
    What are the permissions on your poe folder? This shouldn't have deny to anyone.
    What are the permissions on your hud folder? This should deny the limited user.
    What does your shortcut look like? Does it give you the User Access Control prompt for admin permissions when you run it?

stfufag's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    46/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    there was no patch afaik, but I'm getting this all of the sudden?

Capture.JPG

etienne84's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by stfufag View Post
    there was no patch afaik, but I'm getting this all of the sudden?

Capture.JPG
    Same trouble here

snowhawk's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    41/126
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also had the problem with BasicFlaskRoutine and the latest recompiled executable. Reverting back to TehCheat's last commit has no issues. The latest commits don't appear to have anything that requires updating.

GitHub - TehCheat/PoEHUD at c2cd061534ebc2ce12e685bb8535067e82e50e45

sorrymanproqq's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    anyone can help me with installing this ? il don't understand how me install scripts ; my discord : sorrymanpro#0588 . add me pls