0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey @TehCheat

After learning about reverse-engineering, completing some tutorials and making ESP and Flyhack on some single player games, I thought I was ready for Path of Exile. I was wrong!

I can't even imagine how much skill and knowledge is required to figure out all these things. Figuring out all the structures in memory.. Figuring out how it all comes together...

I've been spending a lot of time with the code. And I want to thank you and all those who worked on it. Thank you for releasing it. It teached me a lot.

Have you done most of the work yourself?

Also, something I wonder, how much change do you expect with the 4.0 just around the corner? Will it be like losing "some" of the offsets and structures, or, will it be like "start almost from nothing" kind of change?

Sorry for the questions. I mainly just wanted to appreciate the work that went into this.

I really want to learn, and want to get good at it as well. Still just a newbie..

PoEHUD - Overlay for Path of Exile (Updated for 3.0)
  2. Thanks stfufag (1 members gave Thanks to urgent2009 for this useful post)
    p0dwalny655's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    6/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will there be any corrections POEHUD in the maximum team? When playing solo, it works correctly, but with the drop farm in the max team it can throw an application error three times within one map... sometimes it even happens that re-enabling poehud automatically results in an application error - leaving the place by two+ screens unlocks the program without error.

I have notifications set only for specific orb, some items like fragments and very hight uniq, you can say item filter uber+ on game and poehud.
    I noticed that using the Hide option for e.g. the worst unique items causes them to be hidden, however the icon, glow or sound are still working - only throwing the code e.g. sound for this set of items off.
    After this surgery, the number of poehud errors decreased, but it is still a nuisance in the max team.

Settings I have almost everything at max (sliders) and a strong computer for the max details of the latest year games.

TehCheat's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    347/2262
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by p0dwalny655 View Post
    Will there be any corrections POEHUD in the maximum team? When playing solo, it works correctly, but with the drop farm in the max team it can throw an application error three times within one map... sometimes it even happens that re-enabling poehud automatically results in an application error - leaving the place by two+ screens unlocks the program without error.

I have notifications set only for specific orb, some items like fragments and very hight uniq, you can say item filter uber+ on game and poehud.
    I noticed that using the Hide option for e.g. the worst unique items causes them to be hidden, however the icon, glow or sound are still working - only throwing the code e.g. sound for this set of items off.
    After this surgery, the number of poehud errors decreased, but it is still a nuisance in the max team.

Settings I have almost everything at max (sliders) and a strong computer for the max details of the latest year games.
    This happens for two reasons. The first being that LabelOnGround isn't very safe. I just pushed some changes which should fix this.
    The second being that the folks that normally update the party loot offsets (CanPickUp/TimeLeft in LabelOnGround) didn't update it this league.

Mostly the second is just an excuse. I play in party and have the opportunity to fix the offsets, I usually just don't bother. On my private fork I bypass the bit of code that breaks it by forcing CanPickUp to true.

But it should be safe from crashing now and that will carry over into the new league no matter how quickly (or if at all) we update the party offsets there.

Thanks G/R
    347/2262
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by stfufag View Post
    anyone else's hud not loading?

/edit - windows update KB4508451 breaks the hud.
    Originally Posted by monk1111 View Post
    @stfufag i had the same problem as you,hud didnt load,just a little then stopped.so for me it wasnt win 10 update kb4508451,it was a different win 10 update,that i loaded a few days ago.i delted all updates from the last days and now hud works again.hope this helps.
    I ran into this with the Windows update and RivaTuner Statistics Server turned out to be the cause for me. I imagine it's something similar in your cases.

p0dwalny655's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    6/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by TehCheat View Post
    This happens for two reasons. The first being that LabelOnGround isn't very safe. I just pushed some changes which should fix this.
    The second being that the folks that normally update the party loot offsets (CanPickUp/TimeLeft in LabelOnGround) didn't update it this league.

Mostly the second is just an excuse. I play in party and have the opportunity to fix the offsets, I usually just don't bother. On my private fork I bypass the bit of code that breaks it by forcing CanPickUp to true.

But it should be safe from crashing now and that will carry over into the new league no matter how quickly (or if at all) we update the party offsets there.
    I tested the new version on T16 max party sextant beyxon - keeps throwing mistakes at the same frequency, it was a standard game without a legion.
    Perhaps something has improved on less-packed maps for the farm... I do not know that yet.

xaNe1337's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @TehCheat delve plugin began to show chests at a very small distance.

skhpoke's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is the current version is work ?

Thanks G/R
    347/2262
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by xaNe1337 View Post
    @TehCheat delve plugin began to show chests at a very small distance.
    GGG changed the network bubble for Delve chests to be much smaller. There's nothing we can do about it.

icabit's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PoeHUD still detected?

any advise where i can get blade flurry release macro, appreciate the advise

Sychotix's Avatar Moderator Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    285/572
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by icabit View Post
    PoeHUD still detected?

We know they can detect PoEHUD and we haven't really done anything to counter it. That said, I don't know of anyone being banned using the limited user's method (properly).

marekjemiolak's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/9
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by icabit View Post
    PoeHUD still detected?

https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo...y-charges.html (PoeHUD Plugin: Blade Flurry Charges)

Thanks G/R
    347/2262
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    As a PSA, I'm planning on retiring this version of HUD and the plan is to switch over to Qvin's HUD (which has some amazing performance improvements). I imagine Qvin will create a new thread for his HUD version. His version is so efficient and smooth, it feels like an internal hack. You guys will be amazed.

I strongly suggest showing Qvin some love for putting in the initial work to make his version as efficient as it is, but also to scramble last minute and prepare his version for public use. I think I suggested this to him 6 or 7 days ago.

As a result of this change a lot of plugins will be broken. The devs of those plugins will need to fix them.

Sychotix made a light version of HUD (with some very primitive flask functionality) that he hopes to have working very quickly after the league starts. I plan on helping him update offsets/etc. if needed, so there is a functional HUD as early as possible.

Also, I just updated the FilterParser to handle a new keyword. When that's approved, HUD will need to have the Nuget package updated.