347/2261
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by _Telefonmann_ View Post
    I always wondered why that is. Is it just not possible, or was the plugin support only implemented for x64 and the creation of a x32 version would take a lot of time?
    I love some of the x64 plugins (PickIt, Move to stash, flask manager), but recently the dx11 effects just crash my game so I had to switch back to x32.
    It was only implemented for dx11 and would take some work to get working for dx9. GGG has expressed that the dx9 version won't be around forever, so developers tend to ignore it. I try to keep offsets updated, but even that isn't a priority.

PoEHUD - Overlay for Path of Exile (Updated for 3.0)
  2. Thanks toadskin (1 members gave Thanks to TehCheat for this useful post)
    GameHelper's Avatar ★ Elder ★ CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    452/2173
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by TehCheat View Post
    I didn't look at it much, but I noticed that was a StartsWith and where it reads the preload_alerts.txt is a EndsWith. So that totally makes sense. I'll get a fix out for it and revert the change to the preload_alerts.txt later today.

Also, thanks!
    I wonder if existing preloads doesn’t break due to this change.....
    I would suggest keep it startwith and just move cardio to preload file.

On the other hand, we have to make sure other hard coded preloads don’t depend on this start from feature....

4. Thanks toadskin, Valois (2 members gave Thanks to GameHelper for this useful post)
    TehCheat's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    347/2261
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by zaafar View Post
    I wonder if existing preloads doesn’t break due to this change.....
    I would suggest keep it startwith and just move cardio to preload file.

On the other hand, we have to make sure other hard coded preloads don’t depend on this start from feature....
    I agree Cadiro should be moved out of the code. He's under the "Perandus Boxes" menu, which makes no sense, since he's not a box. I guess the only reason is to control his color from the menu. That's easy enough to do in the preload_alerts.txt file. So I'll move him out.

As far as why this bug happened, it's because we're not being thorough with our filter of matching results. I'd much prefer we were always comparing with an equals rather than a starts with, populate the preload line fully, and then it'll only trigger when an exact match is found. That will prevent something like this from happening again. But I'm not sure how easy that is with the macro we're using to filter. I'll have to research it a bit. But in the short term, the problem will be fixed.

6. Thanks toadskin (1 members gave Thanks to TehCheat for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    347/2261
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I updated the code, but I don't have it pulled so I didn't compile it. I'm still on an old version and I really need to update. I'll try and get to it this evening, but I may be busy. Otherwise, people can pull the code and compile it themselves.

8. Thanks toadskin (1 members gave Thanks to TehCheat for this useful post)
    chonic's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    8/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by TehCheat View Post
    I updated the code, but I don't have it pulled so I didn't compile it. I'm still on an old version and I really need to update. I'll try and get to it this evening, but I may be busy. Otherwise, people can pull the code and compile it themselves.
    Can't wait!

Thanks G/R
    347/2261
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    OK, a rebuilt exe has been pushed. The hardcoded bit is gone. If you haven't grabbed/updated the preload_alerts.txt, you'll want to do that.

11. Thanks chonic, Valois, toadskin (3 members gave Thanks to TehCheat for this useful post)
    kSacred's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    13/107
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How do I get information about active player mines and spell totem with spell name?
    They are not buffs, sort of like minions, but when they get a list of minions, they are not there

GameController.GetAllPlayerMinions()
    Count = 0

Last edited by kSacred; 11-16-2017 at 12:27 AM.
    If you like what I'm doing and you want to support or speed up the development plagins, BTC donations can be send to: 1NLBDfMY7hURujkzfi9Uq6dnMf1zF3Vqcm

bcz's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    8/139
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by kSacred View Post
    How do I get information about active player mines?
    They are not buffs, sort of like minions, but when they get a list of minions, they are not there

GameController.GetAllPlayerMinions()
    Count = 0

pretty sure it would be under buffs somewhere, could probably verify using PyPoe to look at the data files too

they definitely arent minions since that would get messy with minion stat modifications. They definitely gain any Spell mods so must at least be in the "player skills" category
    Last edited by bcz; 11-16-2017 at 12:10 AM.

14. Thanks toadskin (1 members gave Thanks to bcz for this useful post)
    Valois's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    31/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    know the risk of using it but running it without the map stuff makes it "less suspicious" ? What functions have less probability to be flagged and which one of then are more easy to be flagged?

There is a private version for donnors of the creator ?

Thanks.

bcz's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    8/139
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Valois View Post
    know the risk of using it but running it without the map stuff makes it "less suspicious" ? What functions have less probability to be flagged and which one of then are more easy to be flagged?

Thanks.
    Hud no longer has any features that interact with the game at all. Everything it does is the result of simply reading memory, no writing. Therefore the only real risk is if GGG were to look at your running programs and decide that you had a copy of hud running... and so far they don't do anything like that. If they did though in the future, it would most likely flag anyone with the same exact EXE file that is public.... so if you want to be extra careful I suggest compiling the exe yourself from the included source code so that your exe is different than everyone elses.

17. Thanks toadskin (1 members gave Thanks to bcz for this useful post)
    Valois's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    31/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by bcz View Post
    Hud no longer has any features that interact with the game at all. Everything it does is the result of simply reading memory, no writing. Therefore the only real risk is if GGG were to look at your running programs and decide that you had a copy of hud running... and so far they don't do anything like that. If they did though in the future, it would most likely flag anyone with the same exact EXE file that is public.... so if you want to be extra careful I suggest compiling the exe yourself from the included source code so that your exe is different than everyone elses.
    Thanks. One more question: How to compile it on github?

powahpanda's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    windows 7 x64, PathOfExile.exe, dx9 - doesn't work. hresult 0x8007000b.

Do I really have to download Microsoft Visual Studio C#?

I've seen about 5 posts with this issue so far in 3.0 with no reply.

Always got problems with first launch each new hud update :/

ps. What if I want to donate since im using hud for couple years, but why would I do that if people always get stuck with some strange errors and cant find any solutions. Like if hud is not buggy af
    Last edited by powahpanda; 11-16-2017 at 09:36 AM.

Thanks G/R
    347/2261
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by powahpanda View Post
    windows 7 x64, PathOfExile.exe, dx9 - doesn't work. hresult 0x8007000b.

Do I really have to download Microsoft Visual Studio C#?

I've seen about 5 posts with this issue so far in 3.0 with no reply.
    That error has something to do with a 32 bit program running on an x64 machine, I think. I'd need more info to know exactly why you're getting it. Screenshot the error log (preferably in English) and send it my way (here or in a pm).

It's probably because there's a dll in the folder that was compiled in x64. It shouldn't be like that in the repo, but if it is, it needs to be fixed. Download a fresh copy of the x86 branch and put it in a new folder and try it from there. If it's still broken, the repo probably has an improperly built dll in it, let me know if that's the case and I'll fix it.
    Always got problems with first launch each new hud update :/
    Yeah, that has to do with how poe updates. The way we find the file root changes when they do an update so it breaks. I'd like to find a solution but it's probably not worth the time. Just restart poe after an update and it's gold.
    ps. What if I want to donate since im using hud for couple years, but why would I do that if people always get stuck with some strange errors and cant find any solutions. Like if hud is not buggy af
    What if I don't get enough donations from dx9 users so it's not worth it for me to bother updating it?
    Last edited by TehCheat; 11-16-2017 at 11:51 AM.

Thanks G/R
    347/2261
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by bcz View Post
    pretty sure it would be under buffs somewhere, could probably verify using PyPoe to look at the data files too

they definitely arent minions since that would get messy with minion stat modifications. They definitely gain any Spell mods so must at least be in the "player skills" category
    I thought we checked buffs and it wasn't there either. There's probably a different array pointed to somewhere where they're stored, but last I knew the only known way was iterating through entities and checking if they're mines. And I'm not sure how easy it is to tell who they belong to, either (or anything else about them, for that matter). There's a reason no one has made an auto mine detonatator yet.

Thanks G/R
    347/2261
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Valois View Post

Thanks.
    No private version for donators. GGG has the ability to detect it, but they aren't really active on that end currently. Probably don't feel it's worth their time to play the cat and mouse game for something that does little more than make the game more enjoyable. Even when people abuse HUD, it's not HUD they go after, but the abusive behavior (like spamming new instances).