Thanks G/R
    1/27
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

GKExile - Leveling & Currency Farming Bot for Oriath Beta (POE 3.0)

We are super stoked to support this new expansion as it's going to be a big hit in the world of MMORPGs. Many of you have already used GKExile for the current version of poe (2.x) and are familiar with how it works. For those that are completely new, please make sure you thoroughly read the content in this thread or you are destined to run into issues. Over the next few weeks and up until the release of the expansion, we will need help from everyone. By help we are talking about feedback and bug reports. With proper feedback from the community, we should be able to produce a close to bug free bot by the time the expansion is officially released. So, If you run into any bugs, or have any ideas please feel free post them below or in our discord channel (Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers). For bugs, please make sure you include as much details as possible or record a video showing it.

Prerequisite checklist (READ READ READ)
    Do not use this bot on accounts you don't want to risk getting banned on such as your main account.
    Ensure you have DirectX Runtime installed. Download Link
    Ensure your DirectX version is set to DirectX 9 in your game options under 'Graphics' tab.
    Ensure your game resolution is set to 800x600 and display mode is set to 'Windowed' mode.
    Ensure your game is not running under 40 FPS as it will cause major issues.
    Ensure all your in game keys are set to the default ones.
    Ensure your inventory key is set to 'i' and close all panel key is set to 'space' . These are default keys.
    Set your default attack or default skill attack to mouse left click and 'Move Only' skill to mouse right click.
    Disable 'Quest Tracking' in your game settings.

Q. Will this get me banned?
    A. As always, when you cheat in a game you run the risk of being banned. At gamekiller.net we make it our biggest priority to provide reliability and safety to our users.

Q. Where can I download GKExile?
    A. Read the original post, all the instructions and download details are in there.

Q. The bot is getting stuck in town, how can I fix this?
    A. GKExile is still under development, which means you might find bugs. Please report any bugs that you have found in the forums.

Possible solutions;
    1) Set hotkeys to default.
    2) Make sure you set your map hunting area(s).
    3) Sometimes the bot will get stuck in town if you have quest items in your inventory, go to any map and drop them before running the bot.

Q. The bot keeps running around after each attack. How do I make it stand still and continue to attack?
    A. Increase your # attacks under default attack settings to a higher number.

Q. What does speed and # attacks mean under default attack settings?
    A. If you set 1500 ms for speed and 10 attacks for # attacks. It means your character will TRY TO attack 10 times within 1.5 seconds time.

Q. The bot is getting stuck in map, how can I fix this?
    A. Make sure you enable “auto restart” feature located in “main” tab. As a secondary measure, you can enable “new instance after” feature located in “main” tab as well.

Q. Why is the bot wandering around in spawn area?
    A. The default area you spawn in on a new character is not currently supported. For the bot to work, you must manually travel to Lioneye’s Watch.

Q. Why can’t I add or remove maps under the “main” tab?
    A. You must change “fixed area routine” to “scheduled map routine”, also located in “main” tab.

Q. Why is the bot not picking up items?
    A. Located in the “items” tab you must specify what items and rarity to be picked up.

Q. Why is the bot selling everything?
    A. Located in the “items” tab you must specify what items and rarity to be sold on the “sell” column. If setup incorrectly the bot will mistakenly sell your items.

Q. Why is the bot not selling anything?
    A. Located in the “items” tab you must specify what items and rarity to be sold on the “sell” column. If setup incorrectly the bot will not sell your items.

Q. Why is the bot not accessing the special tabs in my stash, such as, currency and divination cards?
    A. Those special inventory tabs must be placed before the fourth tab for the bot to access them.

Q. Why is the bot not accessing or taking too long to find the currency tab?
    A. The bot expects “currency” to always be set as the first tab.

Q. Why won’t the bot close in-game menu’s?
    A. You must bind “close all windows” to the default hotkey “spacebar”. This option will be in the options menu of Path of Exile.

Q. Can the bot do quest?
    A. This feature is not implemented as of now.

Q. Does GKExile support Steam version?
    A. GKExile supports Steam and retail version of Path of Exile.

Q. How do I download the latest update?
    A. GKExile updates automatically, you simply must restart GKExile for the update to be applied.

Q. Does GKExile support custom maps?
    A. Currently this feature is not supported.

Q. Why is the bot not detecting Path of Exile?
    A. You must configure Path of Exile to run in DirectX 9 in your game settings.

Q. Is it possible to auto equip gear when leveling?
    A. Yes, this feature is in the “main” tab.

Q. Does GKExile support the current version of Path of Exile?
    A. Yes, GKExile will be updated to support current patches/releases.

GKExile discord server - Discord
    Last edited by DvASystems; 07-27-2017 at 02:36 PM.

GKExile - Leveling & Currency Farming Bot for Oriath Beta (POE 3.0)