Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by TheCableGuy View Post
    Same thing I get but test click does nothing
    Test click should work because it is a simple function which gets X,Y coordinate from options and RClick at this coordinates.
    Your mouse after click on "Test Click" should move to some point and if this point is not above the tablist dropdown - сorrect the coordinates.
    Last edited by NonGrata; 07-18-2017 at 04:11 AM.

Advanced Stash Helper
    TheCableGuy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I changed coordinates 12 different times to multiple different ones. When I click on test click my mouse never moves. Are there any prerequisite programs that have to run with this or do you know why this is happening?

noneyatemp's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    249/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by NonGrata View Post
    --------------------
    [ Scanned Tabs ]

--------------------

This log appears when the program can not find the tab with prefix. Maybe you changed tab name few seconds ago and click scan? I mean maybe info at the website wasn't updated? Or maybe wrong league? Or maybe it was on beta?:P
    I named the tab exactly the same what I put in ASH, its been 12 hours plus since the rename. League is good also. Is there a debug type log?

NonGrata's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    6/123
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I changed coordinates 12 different times to multiple different ones. When I click on test click my mouse never moves. Are there any prerequisite programs that have to run with this or do you know why this is happening?
    No prerequisite programs. The only thing that comes to mind - run program with administrator role. But it is strange. This happens only with test click or with default stash tab scan too? Another parts of program works correct? Because there are same functions for moving mouse.

Originally Posted by noneyatemp View Post
    I named the tab exactly the same what I put in ASH, its been 12 hours plus since the rename. League is good also. Is there a debug type log?
    there is no debug type log now (and idk will I add it in future). I'll check what is the problem. Maybe this weekends
    Last edited by NonGrata; 07-18-2017 at 01:01 PM.

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No prerequisite programs. The only thing that comes to mind - run program with administrator role. But it is strange. This happens only with test click or with default stash tab scan too? Another parts of program works correct? Because there are same functions for moving mouse.

there is no debug type log now (and idk will I add it in future). I'll check what is the problem. Maybe this weekends
    I cannot believe I didn't try that before. I ran it in administrator mode and it works flawless. Thanks so much. Might want to add that to your original post just in case someone else has the problem. Again, thank you GREAT WORK.
    Last edited by TheCableGuy; 07-18-2017 at 07:16 PM.

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another issue now. I have most everything working. Get recipe worked fine but now when I click get recipe (even though test click is spot on my tab list) it closes my stash and makes me walk, and will pull no recipes even though I have 3 available. Any ideas?

Thanks G/R
    6/123
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another issue now. I have most everything working. Get recipe worked fine but now when I click get recipe (even though test click is spot on my tab list) it closes my stash and makes me walk, and will pull no recipes even though I have 3 available. Any ideas?
    hard to say... it would be great if you can record video. But I think this can be a problem with stash tab coordinates. Try to make "Manual Calibration" in options. Maybe program can't automatically ajust to your screen resolution idk.

yaaver2468's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was wondering if similar to the chaos recipe finder, would a "map upgrade" feature be possible? (you know like the recipe, 3 of a map for its next tier version)

In terms of bugs:
    Why are 2H weps considered garbage? It always counts 2h bows and melees as garbage.
    For some reason, it will register that there are 1h weapons that exist, but, if its a 1h weapon that takes up 2x3 space instead of 1x3, it wont pull it when you do "get recipe set"

I also get the error sometimes of "Cannot open clipboard", I only have ASH open, no trade macros or other programs running. Any idea of what else could affect it?

My guess was maybe its going too fast. Tested with delay adjustments 20 times to see if it made a difference, seems not. Got the error 8 times at a higher delay and 6 at a lower delay.
    Test 1: 6/20 > 20 speed
    Test 2: 8/20 > 74 speed

Edit:
    1x4 weapons are also counted as 1h weapons but that causes it to pull only one weapon?
    Last edited by yaaver2468; 07-22-2017 at 08:32 AM.

raretitlez's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/47
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love this program, and I think it deserves a group effort on the development of it because the potential is amazing. Easily the best hack for PoE, imo. The fact that this was programmed in Delphi is also commendable, as I have a soft spot for programming languages based on pascal. While certainly not the best programming language of choice, the program works as intended.

I give this a 9/10 - fix the bugs, and it will be a 10/10. Excellent.

Thanks G/R
    6/123
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by noneyatemp View Post
    Can you make screenshot of your stash tab with names and show prefix which you set in options. I've tested with few different names and everything is ok.

Originally Posted by yaaver2468 View Post
    I was wondering if similar to the chaos recipe finder, would a "map upgrade" feature be possible? (you know like the recipe, 3 of a map for its next tier version)

In terms of bugs:
    Why are 2H weps considered garbage? It always counts 2h bows and melees as garbage.
    For some reason, it will register that there are 1h weapons that exist, but, if its a 1h weapon that takes up 2x3 space instead of 1x3, it wont pull it when you do "get recipe set"

I also get the error sometimes of "Cannot open clipboard", I only have ASH open, no trade macros or other programs running. Any idea of what else could affect it?

My guess was maybe its going too fast. Tested with delay adjustments 20 times to see if it made a difference, seems not. Got the error 8 times at a higher delay and 6 at a lower delay.
    Test 1: 6/20 > 20 speed
    Test 2: 8/20 > 74 speed

Edit:
    1x4 weapons are also counted as 1h weapons but that causes it to pull only one weapon?
    Do you use latest version of program? I've fixed bug with "garbage" a week ago and uploaded new version

As for "Cannot open clipboard" - I'll check what it can be.
    Last edited by NonGrata; 07-24-2017 at 01:19 PM.

Thanks G/R
    6/123
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will be unavailable for a week. If you will find more bugs - let me know. I'll try to fix as much as possible till 3.0 starts, because I'll be busy for a month after that

raretitlez's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/47
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BUG: Change Hotkeys is greyed out and does nothing. Can change the hotkeys in the settings.ini, but that is undesirable.

Thanks G/R
    6/123
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by raretitlez View Post
    BUG: Change Hotkeys is greyed out and does nothing. Can change the hotkeys in the settings.ini, but that is undesirable.
    Yea I see. There was a little problem with localization. Fixed. Please check (in new version, just update)

yaaver2468's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you use latest version of program? I've fixed bug with "garbage" a week ago and uploaded new version

As for "Cannot open clipboard" - I'll check what it can be.
    I had downloaded the latest copy that was available when I made my post about that.
    Running Win 7 64 bit SP1 if its relevant.

Edit: Two handed weapons are now recognized and pulled, 2x3 one handed weapons are still not pulled but recognized. (using latest version as of this post)
    Last edited by yaaver2468; 07-25-2017 at 12:46 AM.

Inginn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey, this script would fix so big problems for me, i suck at recipe management.
    it seams that the API stash reader works fine and that is awesome.
    I just have one problem.
    info: I am running win 10, x64 client , windowed full-screen, 1920x1080, direcx 11 and nothing running except poe and the tool.
    i click the "Test Click" in the options menu and that works fine, but when I run "Get Recipe Set" it clicks about a cm to the right of the drop down menu in the stash.
    I tried to change the coordinates of the click in the options but that had no effect on where it clicked when I pressed "Get Recipe Set", it looks like it is hard coded somewhere.
    Last edited by Inginn; 07-27-2017 at 07:41 AM.

Page 4 of 43 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast