6/123
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by noneyatemp View Post
    When doing the "Get Recipe Set" function it looks like it treats the 2 Handed weapon "Plated Maul" it's unidentified if that matters, as a body armor. Using a Quad Stash tab also.
    got it, ty. Will be fixed in new version.

I think I will upload it in 3-4 days, when finish work on scan recipes from website...
    Last edited by NonGrata; 07-02-2017 at 03:04 PM.

Advanced Stash Helper
    amnemon's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    23/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    also on craft items, on vaal regalias if you choose seraphins it stops on "melee reflect"

NonGrata's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    6/123
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by amnemon View Post
    also on craft items, on vaal regalias if you choose seraphins it stops on "melee reflect"
    that's problem not only with vaal regalia. That's some kind of floating bug. It stops, but when you click "start" again it continue crafting (if item is crafted it shouldn't continue after "start"). Try to slow down crafting speed in options. Maybe this will help.

miracle1's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    107/30
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Masterpiece. Good job man

stfufag's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    46/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    amazing work

beber75's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,

Thanks for the tool.
    Do you think it could be usefull to have a sort spell gem function ?
    I had a ton of them and I will certainly spend hours to sort en a sell duplicated one

Regards.

Thanks G/R
    6/123
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by beber75 View Post
    Hi,

Thanks for the tool.
    Do you think it could be usefull to have a sort spell gem function ?
    I had a ton of them and I will certainly spend hours to sort en a sell duplicated one

Regards.
    I do not think that I understood the essence of the problem

misterhacker's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    22/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok,i test this program last couple days,given that the software is in the initial phase, i hope that in some of the newer versions it will be much better,especially i mean for crafting.
    It is obvious that it is now inserted for crafting only for weapons who need physical damage,prefix mods(One hand weapons,two hand weapons,bows,claws),but for the rest of weapons,who need to craft prefix like(increased elemental damage with weapons,adds lightning damage,adds cold damage),these options do not exist to check for prefix crafting,on the other hand, for the suffix,everything is there.
    This is a statement about weapons crafting.
    As for the chest,I apologize in advance if I'm wrong,but there is not one option to craft prefix or sufix for energy shield chest(Vaal Regalia).There is no option to check prefix like("Indomitable" mod for item level 72+,or mod "Unassailable" for item levels 84+),but there is an option to check prefix mod for "% increased Energy Shield / % increased Stun and Block Recovery",mods are (Djinns for item lv 60+,and Seraphims for item lv 78+).

Also,about rings,this time I think on Opal rings,there is not a very important prefix option to be crafted"% increased Elemental Damage with Weapons",name of mods is"Overpowering"for item level 81+,also there is no suffix craft for "% increased Lightning Damage and % increased Fire Damage",and there is no suffix option to craft any "Attributes",i mean for(inttelligence,Strenght,Dexterity).

I hope that in one of the future versions, you will also be able to add these possibilities for crafting.

About craft maps,the only mistakes I've seen is when i put in Forbidden mods"Cursed with elemental Weaknes and Cursed with Temporal Chains",The software has nevertheless made with these forbidden modes.It's still made maps with this two Cursed.

Once again great congratulations for the work so far, all praise for knowledge and effort to make something like this.
    Last edited by misterhacker; 07-11-2017 at 02:45 AM.

Thanks G/R
    6/123
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by misterhacker View Post
    Ok,i test this program last couple days,given that the software is in the initial phase, i hope that in some of the newer versions it will be much better,especially i mean for crafting.
    It is obvious that it is now inserted for crafting only for weapons who need physical damage,prefix mods(One hand weapons,two hand weapons,bows,claws),but for the rest of weapons,who need to craft prefix like(increased elemental damage with weapons,adds lightning damage,adds cold damage),these options do not exist to check for prefix crafting,on the other hand, for the suffix,everything is there.
    This is a statement about weapons crafting.
    As for the chest,I apologize in advance if I'm wrong,but there is not one option to craft prefix or sufix for energy shield chest(Vaal Regalia).There is no option to check prefix like("Indomitable" mod for item level 72+,or mod "Unassailable" for item levels 84+),but there is an option to check prefix mod for "% increased Energy Shield / % increased Stun and Block Recovery",mods are (Djinns for item lv 60+,and Seraphims for item lv 78+).

Also,about rings,this time I think on Opal rings,there is not a very important prefix option to be crafted"% increased Elemental Damage with Weapons",name of mods is"Overpowering"for item level 81+,also there is no suffix craft for "% increased Lightning Damage and % increased Fire Damage",and there is no suffix option to craft any "Attributes",i mean for(inttelligence,Strenght,Dexterity).

I hope that in one of the future versions, you will also be able to add these possibilities for crafting.

About craft maps,the only mistakes I've seen is when i put in Forbidden mods"Cursed with elemental Weaknes and Cursed with Temporal Chains",The software has nevertheless made with these forbidden modes.It's still made maps with this two Cursed.

Once again great congratulations for the work so far, all praise for knowledge and effort to make something like this.
    Thank you very much for your feedback. I'll try to fix this issues in a week. New version is delayed, because i've played on beta :P

About craft (prefix/suffix) you can add whatever you want. Just edit file itemmods
    Advanced Stash Helper-3a2587230b93bb4b95d07ba95af0db53-png

Actually this is temporary solution, because I've planned slightly rework this file and structure.
    Last edited by NonGrata; 07-11-2017 at 11:01 AM.

10. Thanks madgentos (1 members gave Thanks to NonGrata for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    22/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by NonGrata View Post
    Thank you very much for your feedback. I'll try to fix this issues in a week. New version is delayed, because i've played on beta :P

About craft (prefix/suffix) you can add whatever you want. Just edit file itemmods
    Advanced Stash Helper-3a2587230b93bb4b95d07ba95af0db53-png

Actually this is temporary solution, because I've planned slightly rework this file and structure.
    Ty m8 for answers.
    Tell me,any chance to make this for 3.0.0 Beta? Pls...

Thanks G/R
    22/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok,today first time how Advanced Stash Helper stop working.
    The program stops working when i want to craft maps.
    He craft two maps,and after that i get this error message on sreen.

Advanced Stash Helper-craft-maps-2-error-pngAdvanced Stash Helper-craft-error-png

For the past few days everything has worked properly, but the program does not work today.

Also,new problem is when i want to craft colors on chest,this time i make to craft on Vaal Regalia 4B and 2R colors on 6 socket.
    Program start to work,and after couple times,i get this error message for that:

Advanced Stash Helper-colors-error-png

This same error show also when i want to craft any items,Chest,Ring,Weapon.
    They start to craft,and after couple times they show this error message
    Last edited by misterhacker; 07-12-2017 at 02:37 AM.

Thanks G/R
    6/123
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok,today first time how Advanced Stash Helper stop working.
    The program stops working when i want to craft maps.
    He craft two maps,and after that i get this error message on sreen.

Advanced Stash Helper-craft-maps-2-error-pngAdvanced Stash Helper-craft-error-png

For the past few days everything has worked properly, but the program does not work today.

Also,new problem is when i want to craft colors on chest,this time i make to craft on Vaal Regalia 4B and 2R colors on 6 socket.
    Program start to work,and after couple times,i get this error message for that:

Advanced Stash Helper-colors-error-png

This same error show also when i want to craft any items,Chest,Ring,Weapon.
    They start to craft,and after couple times they show this error message
    Known issues:
    1. The program can conflict (and crash) with some AHK scripts that use "Ctrl + C".
    maybe that's a problem?

Thanks G/R
    22/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    maybe that's a problem?
    Ok,i found what is problem,this should all be known, so that you do not have a problem like me.

Never,but never do not start "Poe Trade Macro" sript,If you do, you will have a this problem with Advanced Stash Helper.

Problem solved

Now,we must to talk about craft maps. I will show you couple sreenshot,from my settings for craft maps,what you will see,is what i want to not have this mods on maps, however, the program does not work properly, because,he make maps with Foridden Mods,Bad Mods,Groups.
    Look sreenshot,to see my configuration:
    First screen shot configuration for Forbidden Mods.
    Second screen shot configuration for Bad Mods and last for Groups.

Advanced Stash Helper-pic1-gifAdvanced Stash Helper-pic2-gifAdvanced Stash Helper-pic3-gif

Now look at the maps he made,completely wrong!!!

First map Mineral Pools,no pack size on map:

Advanced Stash Helper-mineral-pols-png

Second map "Spring map" with Cursed Temporal Chance:

Advanced Stash Helper-springs-map-png

Last map "Shaped Promenade map" with Cursed Elemental Weakness and with -12% max player resistance:

Advanced Stash Helper-promenade-map-gif

The conclusion is,its so far from good crafting maps,after every craft,we must to check what program did. In 70-80% of cases, it is completely wrong craft maps.

Also,if you again check your video on Youtube,you will see,when you finish with your craft Multiple Maps,check video on 8 min and 15 sec,you also did a check,what program make with your maps,and results is he make wrong mods on map:"Excavation map"with elemental weakness,"Scriptorium map"with -9% max player resistance and with 18% physical damage reflection,and last map :Underground map" with also -9% max player resistance.

I hope this will help you to correct apparent errors in the newer version.
    Last edited by misterhacker; 07-12-2017 at 06:43 AM.

beber75's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I do not think that I understood the essence of the problem
    Hi,

I will try to explain (sorry, I'm french and I could not organise my ideas so well once translated in english).

I'm playing several characters for now and I've realized that I have two complete tab of gems in my stash (ordered as I loot them).
    I've spend from half to one hour to sort them into 3 tabs (one for the blue, one for the red and on for the green).
    After that I've sorted them and keep maximum two versions of each and selling the extra ones (I was keeping by priority those with quality but in my case I have a few).

I understood that we could sort them quickly by identifying garbage but in my case (as my highest charter is only level 67), it selects almost all my tab. It's true that most of them are garbage (low level without quality) but for me, as a low level player, it seems that every kind of gem is important and I try to keep at least one version in my stash in case I'll use it later.

I hope I explained it better, if not, it does not matter, I'll continue to sort them manually

Regards

Thanks G/R
    6/123
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hope this will help you to correct apparent errors in the newer version.
    Let me clarify something. First of all:
    Advanced Stash Helper-6a52a04d6819eedf3d40a5e5e7f7ca4a-png

And as you can see your problem with forbidden mods was already logged and it will be fixed at this weekends.
    2. Map craft works incorrect with "Forbidden Mods" that contains "%N". It will be fixed in new version.
    as for "bad mods" problem - I'll recheck it, ty.

as for your maps "Springs" and "Shaped Promenade" - They were generated according to your conditions.
    Your first group said: if map has Temp chains + Ele weakness together , then set map value +5 (this is group value)
    Your 2nd group said: if map has -max and extracold damage together, then set map value +2.

also at your screenshots I see that desired map value is <= 0. That means if map has just 1 "bad mod" or "group" it will be marked as "bad" and rerolled.

I think I should create some templates with clarifications. Because as I can see it's not obvious.

Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast