11/57
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Kaiyum View Post
    Hey sorry i only update via the updater.not trying to say u didnt do something...The plugin updater says its been updated though.. :S Also.. There is no exe,there is a symlink to be replaced,at least thats what happens to me..The original exe gets lost and a symlink is there creating a random generated name whenever i execute the PoEHUD symlink..

EDIT : Just launched plugin updater and got :
    Attachment 59015
    Another update that hasn't even been listen on here and again it didn't get updated from the updater..

Had to manually update everything because the updater wasn't doing it even though it said updated..It skipped Wisdom Scrolls *Allowed more* the first time i ran it but worked fine after that!Thanks again!

EDIT: Another flood of error log
    Code:
    Log Entry : 14:50:59 PM Wednesday, January 17, 2018
     Method error: Initialise : System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
       at Stashie.StashieCore.SetupOrClose() in C:\Users\Nymann\Documents\Stashie\StashieCore.cs:line 981
       at Stashie.StashieCore.Initialise() in C:\Users\Nymann\Documents\Stashie\StashieCore.cs:line 69
       at PoeHUD.Plugins.BasePlugin.iInitialise()
    -------------------------------
    Also i cannot "Allow more" than 9 of each scrolls...If i pick a double digit number it doesn't do it...

EDIT : And yet another error from stashie...
    Attachment 59016

Just in case,this is a clean windows install i have done and just setup poe and hud/plugins.After the previous 2 errors i wiped everything(even configs) and started over with hud and plugins..This one i have found twice while alt+tab to check poe trade and i see it hanging there...I don't know when it is caused because there is no error sound and no function breakage(visible to me).I HAVE to leave poe to see the error,which one click closes the whole hud...
    First error looks weird since it's in the initialise phase, the other error is when logging out and back in again the updaterThread is out of sync, can't do much about that right now. However the first error how did that happen?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

STASHIE - a stash managing plugin for PoeHud
    Kaiyum's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    13/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok well it seems the updater isn't updating ANYTHING for me..i can update the hud and start over checking for updates there will ALWAYS be updates for stashie and the HUD in the updater..bad thought of using it in the first place..I have no idea why that error happens but just in case,would you mind trying to place an item on an already full preset stash tab? Maybe it could be because of that,maybe...Other than that,updating stashie to latest git release doesn't show up on poe hud at all anymore...

Thatguywithgoodweed's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for this awesome plugin

Kaiyum's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    13/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Error just keeps crashing the HUD from stashie
    Fullscreen capture 2018-01-22 10_12_37.jpg

Still can't find what triggers this...

Preaches's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    11/57
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Kaiyum View Post
    Error just keeps crashing the HUD from stashie
    Fullscreen capture 2018-01-22 10_12_37.jpg

Still can't find what triggers this...
    It's due to switching character, the tab name updater thread gets out of sync from another thread, latest commit on master branch fixed it. Compile the master branch solution and use that.

Kaiyum's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    13/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Preaches View Post
    It's due to switching character, the tab name updater thread gets out of sync from another thread, latest commit on master branch fixed it. Compile the master branch solution and use that.
    I don't even have a 2nd char :/ I will try updating again and report back..

EDIT : v. B2.0.10

THIS is the error causing version..no further releases anywhere...

EDIT : Renaming tab from Chaos.Recipe to Chaos.1 gave me this and now wont change to ANYTHING...

Fullscreen capture 2018-01-23 10_23_48.jpg

Nvm,i found another stash managing plugin,thanks for ur hard work!!
    Last edited by Kaiyum; 01-23-2018 at 03:31 AM.

zaffrex's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    28/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have about 60 Tabs and the first few are the ones I want to move my items into my stash but they do not fit on my screen. I can't seem to find a way to scroll up. I looked around the thread and it seems there is an issue for people with 30+ tabs? I couldn't find the solution though (besides zaafar's on post 93 but it seems to be outdated and didn't work). Would it be possible to make stashie only load the first 10-15 tabs? Any help is appreciated!

Seems like it it stashes items into the wrong place if I'm not at tab 0 (first tab). Otherwise, it's sooooo satisfying when it stashes everything accurately and super quickly. Thanks a lot for your hard work on the plugin!!!

Edit: I found a work around. Just pulled all of my first few tabs to where it displays on the list and set it to the corresponding category on stashie then pulled them back to the front. Even though they don't show on the list anymore, it'll still work.
    Last edited by zaffrex; 01-23-2018 at 07:39 AM.

hacker143's Avatar Knight
    Thanks G/R
    32/19
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    randomly crash poehud because of stashieSTASHIE - a stash managing plugin for PoeHud-stashie-png

Thanks G/R
    11/57
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by hacker143 View Post
    randomly crash poehud because of stashieSTASHIE - a stash managing plugin for PoeHud-stashie-png
    Pull the masterbranch and compile it yourself, this was fixed in the latest commit but a version hasn't been released yet, so either wait for it to be released or learn to compile yourself. You can however ignore that window and PoeHud will keep working, this error is due to logging out and then back in again, which desyncs the stashname updater thread from the main thread.

Thanks G/R
    11/57
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by zaffrex View Post
    I have about 60 Tabs and the first few are the ones I want to move my items into my stash but they do not fit on my screen. I can't seem to find a way to scroll up. I looked around the thread and it seems there is an issue for people with 30+ tabs? I couldn't find the solution though (besides zaafar's on post 93 but it seems to be outdated and didn't work). Would it be possible to make stashie only load the first 10-15 tabs? Any help is appreciated!
    you could also open the config.ini file and set them manually there.

Seems like it it stashes items into the wrong place if I'm not at tab 0 (first tab). Otherwise, it's sooooo satisfying when it stashes everything accurately and super quickly. Thanks a lot for your hard work on the plugin!!!
    This shouldn't happen, we can look at it together later on Discord when I have a more reliable connection than cellular.

hacker143's Avatar Knight
    Thanks G/R
    32/19
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Preaches View Post
    Pull the masterbranch and compile it yourself, this was fixed in the latest commit but a version hasn't been released yet, so either wait for it to be released or learn to compile yourself. You can however ignore that window and PoeHud will keep working, this error is due to logging out and then back in again, which desyncs the stashname updater thread from the main thread.
    i see, will wait for the release bro. thank you

Thanks G/R
    11/57
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Thatguywithgoodweed's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    YOu the man thanks!

LongJohnDude's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    15/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still have bug - cant scroll stashtabs list (the list does not fit in the screen), so cant assign tabs for corresponding type of items.

everknown's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    33/11
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by LongJohnDude View Post
    Still have bug - cant scroll stashtabs list (the list does not fit in the screen), so cant assign tabs for corresponding type of items.
    This issue is not because of Stashie but the POEHUD menu itself. Currently they are busy porting it to a new UI where this might be solved. But they are still busy with it and won't be released at least until next league.
    So start using config file to manually change it.
    Index tab starts at 0 (first tab) and your last tab will be index number 59 (tab #60). So your tab number -1 is your index number.
    And the names are just copy paste work.

This config file should be in the stashie folder too.

Page 15 of 37 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819 ... LastLast