[Grand Release] GKExile - Fully Automated Path of Exile Leveling & Farming Bot menu

User Tag List

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    ravand's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    9/70
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by asdadasd View Post
    First of all, the no vm policy is nothing new on GK. They've been offering bots for other games such as MapleStory and Rocket League with hundreds of paid subs using the same policy many months ago. I believe they do it to moderate hardware-id bans since it would be easy to bypass it with vm. Secondly, there's a difference between asking a legitimate question and being disrespectful about it. Thirdly, I can't undelete any posts as I'm just in charge of making videos for them. Anyways, the bot is doing extremely well. And I don't think they care about the opinion of a random guy who registered for a day crying about his ban and acts like he's some kind of poe guru who has years of experience 'using bots' under his belt. They don't need to waste their time trying to prove a point to a random guy when there's tons of users enjoying this 'cheap ass bot' right now.
    I don't quite understand how it is rude to ask simple questions. I can't recall having said anything remotely insulting or disrespectful or can you?. To me it seemed more like you wanted to hide the fact that you don't allow the usage of a VM and since you avoided my question this leaves a rather poor image of yourselves and your project. And getting rid of individuals like that and argueing at the same time that nobody gives a shit about one individual who probably doesn't even know what he is talking about (who knows maybe i do ) just shows how extremely unprofessional you guys are.

[Grand Release] GKExile - Fully Automated Path of Exile Leveling & Farming Bot
    GameHelper's Avatar ★ Elder ★ CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    455/2200
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ravand View Post
    I don't quite understand how it is rude to ask simple questions. I can't recall having said anything remotely insulting or disrespectful or can you?. To me it seemed more like you wanted to hide the fact that you don't allow the usage of a VM and since you avoided my question this leaves a rather poor image of yourselves and your project. And getting rid of individuals like that and argueing at the same time that nobody gives a shit about one individual who probably doesn't even know what he is talking about (who knows maybe i do ) just shows how extremely unprofessional you guys are.
    You expect professionalism from someone who is working their ass to develop free bot for the community?
    What are they? Your slave? Let's keep professionalism to a place where they actually pay. Over here there is only 1 policy.

Use it only if you trust it or don't use it.

That being said, complain only if u have real proof, such as displaying malicious assembly code/network traffic, etc etc. Complaining without any proof is same as crying.
    Last edited by GameHelper; 07-10-2017 at 08:05 AM.
    If I did not reply to you, it mean the question you are asking is stupid.

ravand's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    9/70
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by zaafar View Post
    You expect professionalism from someone who is working their ass to develop free bot for the community?
    What are they? Your slave? Let's keep professionalism to a place where they actually pay. Over here there is only 1 policy.

Use it if only if you trust it or don't use it.

That being said, you can complain only if u have real proof, such as displaying malicious assembly code/network traffic, etc etc.

Complaining without any proof is same as crying.
    Are you implying i might be lying? Also i haven't been complaining about anything, i don't even want to or need to use their bot, i was just curious about what they are doing and merely wanted to give it a try, i was just pointing out their shady behaviour.

Also just because this bot is free to use at the moment doesn't mean they are some sort of philantropists for whom you have to be grateful for no matter what. It is obvious and we all know that they have a business plan in mind.

Complaining without any proof is same as crying? That doesn't even make any sense.
    This will be my last post about this topic since it's pointless to talk about it as it seems. I don't expect a reply and you shouldn't waste your time on this either.

asdadasd's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/27
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just don't go into a thread crying and accusing people of shady behavior when you haven't done any research about the site. Any dev would have banned you if they spent 3 months of time to release a free to use bot then you label it as 'useless'. And yes that's what you wrote to get banned. Furthermore, you labeled the bot as a 'cheap ass bot' in this thread when you probably have no programming experience whatsoever and have absolutely no idea about the complexity of path of exile's game logic. One thing's for sure, everyone have the option to choose what bot they want to use or not. If you don't trust it then use another bot. No one is going to weep over you not using their bot because there's tons of other people using it. Now just leave it alone.

5. Thanks miracle1 (1 members gave Thanks to asdadasd for this useful post)
    noneyatemp's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    249/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My 2 1/2 cents. If GGG were to gather HWID's in the future or if they do now you would be screwed if they wanted to start mass banning people for botting. The safest way to bot that I know of is on a virtual machine (Different HWID than host or main gaming rig like me) and over a VPN. If the bot program is malicious in any way.... then it's just a shit POE account that's compromised, and is very easy to detect since the only real loss should be currency in game.

For a botting program that does not support virtual machines is pretty suspect to me, but it does not mean it's automatically malicious. If the bot doesn't meet your requirements you don't have to use it... so look for alternatives (exiled-bot.net or exilebuddy).

As for people who use it with out being on a VM might learn how important it is to hide your HWID and IP if a ban wave happens. And from the total amount of users that use GKExile will fall dramatically. So good luck with it, I don't like to gamble.

7. Thanks asdadasd (1 members gave Thanks to noneyatemp for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    1/27
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by noneyatemp View Post
    My 2 1/2 cents. If GGG were to gather HWID's in the future or if they do now you would be screwed if they wanted to start mass banning people for botting. The safest way to bot that I know of is on a virtual machine (Different HWID than host or main gaming rig like me) and over a VPN. If the bot program is malicious in any way.... then it's just a shit POE account that's compromised, and is very easy to detect since the only real loss should be currency in game.

For a botting program that does not support virtual machines is pretty suspect to me, but it does not mean it's automatically malicious. If the bot doesn't meet your requirements you don't have to use it... so look for alternatives (exiled-bot.net or exilebuddy).

As for people who use it with out being on a VM might learn how important it is to hide your HWID and IP if a ban wave happens. And from the total amount of users that use GKExile will fall dramatically. So good luck with it, I don't like to gamble.
    That's a valid point and I appreciate you giving your input in a respectful manner. The people in charge of developing the bot are still experimenting and reviewing statistics hence why the bot is free to use right now. After their huge success with MapleStory even using the same policy of no vm they are expanding to other games. I'm also a user of the other bot and I can say they've got a lot of tricks up their sleeve with hwid randomizing so I don't doubt they can do the same here. I've asked them and they told me the main point of blocking vm is to prevent payment fraud so people take it seriously which worked out very well. I don't have permission to release their stats but the amount of people botting using gkexile on a daily basis is quite impressive seeing as how it was just published for a little over a month. Although I've already informed them about the importance of vm in poe botting so im sure they will come up with a solution in the near future. Thanks again!
    Last edited by asdadasd; 07-10-2017 at 01:24 PM.

Thanks G/R
    1/27
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    07-10-17
    Code:
    * Fixed issue causing bot to get stuck attacking NPC in hunting map

HarleyC's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/2
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just curious, I didn't know a program can be built to detect if its in a vm (I guess they check video card, labled "vga ware" or something like that?). Not that I mind, just cool to know.

GameHelper's Avatar ★ Elder ★ CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    455/2200
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by HarleyC View Post
    Just curious, I didn't know a program can be built to detect if its in a vm (I guess they check video card, labled "vga ware" or something like that?). Not that I mind, just cool to know.
    it's not something that can't be tricked but yeah it's possible for a program to detect it's running in a vm or not.
    In the past viruses used this technique to see if they are running in a honeypot and turn them self inert. For more info read following link.
    virtualization - How to identify that you're running under a VM? - Stack Overflow
    If I did not reply to you, it mean the question you are asking is stupid.

HarleyC's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/2
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    they thanks for the reply zaafar. I was just wondering if ggg uses this same method to detect bots using vm's. If so, then I'd say vm's are more dangerous. I personally like vms, so thats bad news .

Thanks G/R
    1/27
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [Update] 07-12-17 - You must restart your gkg client and game in order to use latest version of GKExile.

* Added Map Clearing options under Routine section of Main tab.
    > Full - Clear all the monster in the map
    > New instance after x minute (speed running) - Start a new instance of the map after x amount of time even if
    the map is not cleared.

* Added Bot Timer options under Auto section of Main tab. You can now set your bot to bot for a certain amount of hours,
    stop for a certain amount of hours and repeat. This is an anti ban measure and will make your bot seem like an actual player.

* Fixed issue causing bot to get stuck while shopping
    * Fixed issue causing bot to repeat cleared map in underground areas
    * Fixed door opening issue in underground areas
    * Fixed If no exp gained in "??" seconds
    * Fixed auto level gems

Thanks G/R
    1/27
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    07-14-17
    Code:
    * Reworked buff and aura detection system. This should fix all of the aura problems users have been reporting.

hellhoundrei's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    can we have the bot use a portal gem to get to town instead of portal scrolls?

Maxom's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    6/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    GKExile - Fully Automated Path Of Exile bot for Leveling & Currency Farming [Easy Set Up] - GameKiller.net | GameKiller - Game Hacking & Cheating Community if some1 could help me to get the premium version so i can test the bot would apraciate it also can we configure where the bot will stash wich items like jewelry in one specific stash tab boots another one specific stash tab and so on!

also can we change the atack distance on the right klick atack?
    Last edited by Maxom; 07-15-2017 at 06:59 PM.

Thanks G/R
    1/27
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [Update] 07-17-17 - You must restart your gkg client and game in order to use latest version of GKExile.
    Code:
    * Added 'Disable item identification' option under globlal settings of item tab; many users requested this so they can
    trade in their unidentified items for chaos orbs
    * Fixed quicksilver flask being spammed as soon as character enters hunting area
    * Fixed mana issue causing aura buff to be turned off
    * Improved strong box avoidance after opening
    * Improved item identification by using shift key instead of checking with scroll

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast