129/226
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Changed project structure (drop it in sources), no dll
    Added auto selling trash unqiues (10c cutoff SC)

GitHub - vadash/InventoryItemsAnalyzer: plugin "Inventory Items Analyzer" for PoEHUD
    github.com/vadash/EZVendor

3. Thanks boterang (1 members gave Thanks to dlr5668 for this useful post)
    peepoHappy's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    12/19
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by dlr5668 View Post
    Good idea! Added to my branch.
    A list with unique items has been moved to the GoodUnique.txt file.

Queuete's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    118/486
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by dlr5668 View Post
    Changed project structure (drop it in sources), no dll

GitHub - vadash/InventoryItemsAnalyzer: plugin "Inventory Items Analyzer" for PoEHUD
    I like the idea, good job. I sent you a pull request with minor changes which make this compatible with my AutoPluginUpdate feature. If you accept this I would gladly use your repository in my default settings for the updater and delete my fork.

One further notice. Currently this plugin is extremly (!) perfomance intensive. When standing in town and having all of the other usual plugins active (HealthBars, Minimaps etc.) this plugin alone causes ~20x the load of all other plugins together. In the long term it would probably be a good idea to work on this. My guess after looking shortly into the code is, that it would be a good idea to cache the items we want to mark and only apply the logic every seconds (or 1/2 second) instead of every frame.

I just noticed @peepoHappy you got a "more original" repository of this plugin. Due to I forked from vadash I am not able to send you a pull request directly, but if he accepts it would be easy to get that into your fork aswell. If he does not accept and you think those are good changes feel free to implement them yourself or reach out to me and I'll send you a pull request aswell Fix auto plugin update compile by Queuete . Pull Request #1 . vadash/InventoryItemsAnalyzer . GitHub

dlr5668's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    129/226
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Queuete View Post
    I like the idea, good job. I sent you a pull request with minor changes which make this compatible with my AutoPluginUpdate feature. If you accept this I would gladly use your repository in my default settings for the updater and delete my fork.

One further notice. Currently this plugin is extremly (!) perfomance intensive. When standing in town and having all of the other usual plugins active (HealthBars, Minimaps etc.) this plugin alone causes ~20x the load of all other plugins together. In the long term it would probably be a good idea to work on this. My guess after looking shortly into the code is, that it would be a good idea to cache the items we want to mark and only apply the logic every seconds (or 1/2 second) instead of every frame.

I just noticed @peepoHappy you got a "more original" repository of this plugin. Due to I forked from vadash I am not able to send you a pull request directly, but if he accepts it would be easy to get that into your fork aswell. If he does not accept and you think those are good changes feel free to implement them yourself or reach out to me and I'll send you a pull request aswell Fix auto plugin update compile by Queuete . Pull Request #1 . vadash/InventoryItemsAnalyzer . GitHub
    Sure. Imo every open source plugin should follow this structure (install in source folder)
    github.com/vadash/EZVendor

7. Thanks Queuete (1 members gave Thanks to dlr5668 for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    12/19
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Queuete View Post

I added poeninja parsing for unique items (by tip dlr5668 ) -> Parsing PoeNinja for unique items . MustBePony/InventoryItemsAnalyzer@ab95c98 . GitHub
    I did not follow the situation with the project for several weeks and did not quite understand what needs to be done.

Queuete's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    118/486
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did not follow the situation with the project for several weeks and did not quite understand what needs to be done.
    Merge pull request #1 from Queuete/FixAutoPluginUpdateCompile . vadash/InventoryItemsAnalyzer@a5c3488 . GitHub

This were the relevant changes, vadash merged them already. You can either merge vadashs fork master branch into yours or add the changes manually.
    I added the netstandard.dll and reference (I am still not exactly sure why this is required, but it is ) and changed the references for SharpDX and ExileCore to use the .dll files from the PoeHelper folder. SharpDX used the dll from the package folder before which in case of an update will be a different one then the one from the PoeHelper folder. This potentially leads to failure while loading.

nsitabasi90's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by peepoHappy View Post
    I added poeninja parsing for unique items (by tip dlr5668 ) -> Parsing PoeNinja for unique items . MustBePony/InventoryItemsAnalyzer@ab95c98 . GitHub

breaks after today's update. could use for a while then error will pop up, rendering whole plugin unusable.

V4mpyr's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    21/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Edit: So I see it auto sells "crappy" uniques. Pretty cool, would be nice to have them labelled like the rares.
    Last edited by V4mpyr; 05-11-2020 at 10:31 PM.

Thanks G/R
    12/19
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    update poe ninja parser for 3.11
    add prophecy.
    some optimization.

omgsosorry's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/8
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it works if i pull it from GitHub - IlliumIv/InventoryItemsAnalyzer: plugin "Inventory Items Analyzer" for ExileAPI

thank you again for this amazing plugin .

also anyone has config to share? for softcore league

Magicme's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are uniques not working for anyone else?

I've got the poe.ninja setting ticked on, and tried all the repos linked on this last page.

Thanks G/R
    12/19
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Magicme View Post
    Are uniques not working for anyone else?

I've got the poe.ninja setting ticked on, and tried all the repos linked on this last page.
    yeah. i fixed that.
    there may be problems with some uniques (they are not in the request from the api)

Thanks G/R
    12/19
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the problem wasn't the poe.ninja api. everything is working fine now.

AeonClock's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    9/17
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've tried every fork of this plugin(vadash, peepoHappy, illu) and none of them seem to do anything, there's no icons and nothing is happening. I'm compiling everything myself and it seems to hit the Init method while I debug, anyone has any tips before I dig into it ?

EDIT
    It was the itemLevel, its set to min 84 by default, derp.
    Last edited by AeonClock; 10-04-2020 at 06:52 PM.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 91011121314 LastLast