Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PoeSmoother - effects remover

.......................... closed.
    Last edited by vmv; 12-04-2023 at 01:28 AM. Reason: Trial of the Ancestors v3.22.2

PoeSmoother - effects remover
  2. Thanks Silent_Warrior, Genocyber, s1ssel, Alfalfa, Yureai, Parog, JediMindTricks, axxxx, HI5, Weird0, Nuk3d, Tory, Venomdeath, dlr5668, Hozjain, Amishdub3, toadskin, nannnann, MediumWolf, DuncanMac, Ultrabook, laggal, javidang, solidifier, alisnaruto, roxassora97, gogoshica123, klisman, snminhduc, Spokuha, milovna, MynxOrbbSarge, pegakug, poetesttt, jamgam, bSun0000, VergilUa, Swished, darkbluefirefly, armory236, victoriusss, meitsme123, ensar00, adrpacan, Tonnatos, Jonxx, Treasure_Box, Deezilbub, BHVampire, matcadoitrai, twolo25, jimmycarry, Gutsuu, gena4, Reavee_, Boanerges, Retrid, boyxil, moltex, Noirwatch, nonoroazoro, CausalityMerchant, aborell, keith009, dcpwned, ravand, Legade, xDeviiZe, waterful, hagenleu, Tornado_, tequilo, NoodlesAreTheBest, godblood9, ValGhost, bookx, kikuhawki, Alimang, yakahz, ShivaAU, igbloody, wtf013, noneyatemp, arbzazm, A'lar, upsala, Satanachia, lifediary, Devastateor, antitank, jack3dm, Tampwn, Heilmann, poe1992, DopamineX, bakedchicken_fan, OGLizzard, pixuening, SakhJack, sketax, lordskylare, ch60906, VASSA, FRNKSTN, MomoKing, roska, sh00ter999, DKing, poeking99, sushix, motomoto, angoraa, alcor75, josemarcio1, qazt, poenerd53, AndyTheJix, BombokaLusitana, dirkbach666, HanR, stfufag, Impossible_Ad_4134, comodo234, rekka318, camapxam, temp123, gilassae, MtSeven, ilove360, miracle1, wawlfe, Aprilporing, jusikapide, zzr2017, toplevis, yunoyo, alexlovesgingerbread, GameHelper, woda92, nJammi, r00ts, exitten, BootyBlastin, mylodias, pifot16, Dezomorphine, Dr_Spoo, HausMarcE, adiq, AngelZune (150 members gave Thanks to vmv for this useful post)
    Doomnezau's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    24/2
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    error ggpk opened in read mode only.... strange ...i've checked and it's not on that thing

Edit -> close your damn game idiot before changing it's files (sometimes i amaze myself)

4. Thanks Parog (1 members gave Thanks to Doomnezau for this useful post)
    coller1432's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    17/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it work!!!

discharge is still, please remove all effect, fire, cold, lightning.

btw, good joob. i tried sometime, and I did not do anything...

vmv's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    102/1047
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Doomnezau View Post
    error ggpk opened in read mode only.... strange ...i've checked and it's not on that thing

Edit -> close your damn game idiot before changing it's files (sometimes i amaze myself)
    Yep, i should change that default message in "the game is running"...next release
    Made a small update, forgot some files, just for compilers.

7. Thanks A'lar (1 members gave Thanks to vmv for this useful post)
    vmv's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    102/1047
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by coller1432 View Post
    it work!!!

discharge is still, please remove all effect, fire, cold, lightning.

btw, good joob. i tried sometime, and I did not do anything...
    I can't remove them completely...i mean, i can, but then the skill would look like nothing.
    It has too many files to test, and is tedious.

Maybe in the future, there will be other methods to make this skills pretty

9. Thanks Genocyber (1 members gave Thanks to vmv for this useful post)
    Doomnezau's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    24/2
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    great work man any chance to disable extra gore from belly? it's a pain and unwanted but the chest is too good.

Genocyber's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    111/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, noob question here, the programm must remains open while playing to keep the particles down?

Ty

vmv's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    102/1047
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Doomnezau View Post
    great work man any chance to disable extra gore from belly? it's a pain and unwanted but the chest is too good.
    I think so...never thought about that, but you are right...those extra effects are terrible for my taste to ..

Originally Posted by Genocyber View Post
    Hi, noob question here, the programm must remains open while playing to keep the particles down?

Ty
    Nope, just make sure you have the game closed before opening the tool, otherwise the tool is opening in "read-only" mode. After changing what you need, you can close the tool and play the game.

13. Thanks Genocyber, Doomnezau (2 members gave Thanks to vmv for this useful post)
    s1ssel's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    8/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This has really great potential for the low-end pcs and even for the high-ends as the cream topping ( sry for my english but I thought this matches haha ). I speak for the low-end ones and would love to have even a flame totem skill which I wouldn't even see. I also wanted to make LA build since the last week and the removable shatter effect from herald of ice effect ( when it's the one you removed ) would be just godly I guess. So 2 thumbs up and 2 big toes up for your work <3

edit: noob question: I don't think it's possible to change the effects on your own right? like AHK script into a .exe.. . Lot more work I guess, but if you have any easy work for multiple "effects" let us know.
    Last edited by s1ssel; 01-09-2016 at 06:57 PM.

vmv's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    102/1047
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by s1ssel View Post
    This has really great potential for the low-end pcs and even for the high-ends as the cream topping ( sry for my english but I thought this matches haha ). I speak for the low-end ones and would love to have even a flame totem skill which I wouldn't even see. I also wanted to make LA build since the last week and the removable shatter effect from herald of ice effect ( when it's the one you removed ) would be just godly I guess. So 2 thumbs up and 2 big toes up for your work <3

edit: noob question: I don't think it's possible to change the effects on your own right? like AHK script into a .exe.. . Lot more work I guess, but if you have any easy work for multiple "effects" let us know.
    Yes you can change anything you want,...the tools have inside an export function, and you can always search for your skill to extract the content, and from there, you just need to modify them or even remove completely. Test, change back...modify...test change back ...takes time.
    Herald of ice has some long and overlapping effects, one over another which cause lag ofc for some computers...just remove/disable some smoke/dust/lights...etc ..made it much simple and still looks great.

I don't get this with GGG, they are really exaggerating with hundreds of effects for a simple "fart"...in the end, there is just a big mess, nothing pleasant for the eye.

edit : In the left side of the tool, is the structure of the game content. In the middle is the content of what you clicked from the structure, and in the right side are options created by me for simple users, just to check them up and play. In the php code from post, you can see the path of the files i have changed.
    Last edited by vmv; 01-09-2016 at 07:27 PM.

16. Thanks s1ssel, tribal0306 (2 members gave Thanks to vmv for this useful post)
    datz's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    166/19
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    not working for me :\

vmv's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    102/1047
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by datz View Post
    not working for me :\
    Why not ? ,,,Give some details...

datz's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    166/19
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    run the visualggpk file provided and check the boxes with poe not opened 2-3 times each and start up poe nothing changes, char sounds, rain etc

vmv's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    102/1047
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by datz View Post
    run the visualggpk file provided and check the boxes with poe not opened 2-3 times each and start up poe nothing changes, char sounds, rain etc
    Open the tool, choose your Content.ggpk file from where you have the game installed,...wait for the parse to finish ...then check/uncheck what you need.

A checkbox must be left "checked" if you want any effect to work. The you can close the tool and start the game. Even if you don't close the tool, you can play..but you cannot change anything after the game is started.
    Last edited by vmv; 01-09-2016 at 08:01 PM.

s1ssel's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    8/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by vmv View Post
    Yes you can change anything you want,...the tools have inside an export function, and you can always search for your skill to extract the content, and from there, you just need to modify them or even remove completely. Test, change back...modify...test change back ...takes time.
    Herald of ice has some long and overlapping effects, one over another which cause lag ofc for some computers...just remove/disable some smoke/dust/lights...etc ..made it much simple and still looks great.

I don't get this with GGG, they are really exaggerating with hundreds of effects for a simple "fart"...in the end, there is just a big mess, nothing pleasant for the eye.

edit : In the left side of the tool, is the structure of the game content. In the middle is the content of what you clicked from the structure, and in the right side are options created by me for simple users, just to check them up and play. In the php code from post, you can see the path of the files i have changed.
    I feel pretty guilty :S. I didn't even start the program, cause I thought there is nothing to change manually, only your precoded functions etc. This sounds really amazing... Can't wait to try and hopefully manage it tomorrow.

Page 1 of 230 1234551101 ... LastLast