Thanks G/R
    5/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    not 100% sure yet, but it seems mobs revived by (stygian) revenants are invisible when u have the remove bodies option enabled. at least got attacked by invis mobs and my minions attacked those invis ones too, so im shure it wasnt some hidden CE

PS: unrelated to aboves problem - when you change the revenant sounds, only the RevenantBoss.aoc is changed, not the Revenant.aoc. So afaik you still get the bothering sounds when you have (for any reason) a normal revenant as spectre.
    its wrong in info_path.txt too (even though its just for the user):
    "spectre sounds -> Revenant = "Metadata\\Monsters\\Revenant\\RevenantBoss.aoc"; <- should be only Revenant my humble guess maybe u mixed it in the tool.
    "spectre sounds -> RevenantBoss = "Metadata\\Monsters\\Revenant\\RevenantBoss.aoc";

PS2: got crashes (with v6) in pier maps (aka docks theme), too. Unrelated to a specific skill it seems. Need to investigate further

PS3: mho its important to note, that you should reset all options first so the content.ggpk file is in unchanged state, before a) letting the game patch and b) before changing the smoother to a new version. Depending on the setting the new version may not correctly reset an option changed with an older one. maybe the switch form experimental to v6 could caused problems this way?
    Last edited by timesink; 01-30-2016 at 12:57 AM.

H0dgetwin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    my fps went up from 8-20 , to 30-90+ !!! thanks man just a handful of problems lmao, With remove all particles option.. Spark and ball lightning are invisible and you cant see voll's yellow shield charge aura. Still testing to see what else is invisible

vmv's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    102/1047
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by timesink View Post
    not 100% sure yet, but it seems mobs revived by (stygian) revenants are invisible when u have the remove bodies option enabled. at least got attacked by invis mobs and my minions attacked those invis ones too, so im shure it wasnt some hidden CE

PS: unrelated to aboves problem - when you change the revenant sounds, only the RevenantBoss.aoc is changed, not the Revenant.aoc. So afaik you still get the bothering sounds when you have (for any reason) a normal revenant as spectre.
    its wrong in info_path.txt too (even though its just for the user):
    "spectre sounds -> Revenant = "Metadata\\Monsters\\Revenant\\RevenantBoss.aoc"; <- should be only Revenant my humble guess maybe u mixed it in the tool.
    "spectre sounds -> RevenantBoss = "Metadata\\Monsters\\Revenant\\RevenantBoss.aoc";

PS2: got crashes (with v6) in pier maps (aka docks theme), too. Unrelated to a specific skill it seems. Need to investigate further

PS3: mho its important to note, that you should reset all options first so the content.ggpk file is in unchanged state, before a) letting the game patch and b) before changing the smoother to a new version. Depending on the setting the new version may not correctly reset an option changed with an older one. maybe the switch form experimental to v6 could caused problems this way?
    Oh yes, there was a mistype ...both lines had RevenantBoss in the code too...with so many lines there , it's easy to trick your eye . Fixed that now, thank you.
    Dead bodies still needs some more extended tests, in the beginning, i had that problem to, with invisible mobs hitting me...but after removing some functions, was fixed.
    Also , i didn't test it far to much...i will this weekend, i have more time now.

Whenever you start a new version of the tool, it's highly indicated to reset everything and then check back whatever you need.
    Also, in the last patch i have added an option for a customEffect, where you can test anything from Audio to Particles or skill effects, but i have something else to finish before making a new release.

I'm alone with this, there can be many errors ...thanks for reporting any findings.

Originally Posted by H0dgetwin View Post
    my fps went up from 8-20 , to 30-90+ !!! thanks man just a handful of problems lmao, With remove all particles option.. Spark and ball lightning are invisible and you cant see voll's yellow shield charge aura. Still testing to see what else is invisible
    You could remove everything what's inside replaceParticles/Metadata/Particles....and then add them back one by one if you want to keep some effects.
    Or simply find what you need to see and delete their directories from replaceParticles/Metadata/Particles.
    Remember to have a backup always, if something goes wrong.

Yureai's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    26/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For herald of ice explosions and lightning tendrils I had to remove effects skinmesh thingy to make stable 60fps. Lightning tendrils still visible even without skinmesh and for herald of ice explosions - never needed to see it. So now 60fps smoothness while slamming the skills.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

vmv's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    102/1047
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Yureai View Post
    For herald of ice explosions and lightning tendrils I had to remove effects skinmesh thingy to make stable 60fps. Lightning tendrils still visible even without skinmesh and for herald of ice explosions - never needed to see it. So now 60fps smoothness while slamming the skills.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
    If you remove the skinmesh from herald explosion...the circles are still visible ? I think i did that and they vanished.

7. Thanks H0dgetwin (1 members gave Thanks to vmv for this useful post)
    Silent_Warrior's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    161/29
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can i ask to help with laggy effects from chain+lightning arrow (especially when using it with greater multi projectiles gem)? My comp is not the top, but i think either the high-end machine will lag with those skills... if someone could find, what cause this lags and cut them, but do not touch the main visual effects - it'll be awesome
    will try this by my own someday, but now i'm very busy at damn work...
    Last edited by Silent_Warrior; 01-30-2016 at 07:23 AM.

vmv's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    102/1047
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Silent_Warrior View Post
    Can i ask to help with laggy effects from chain+lightning arrow (especially when using it with greater multi projectiles gem)? My comp is not the top, but i think either the high-end machine will lag with those skills... if someone could find, what cause this lags and cut them, but do not touch the main visual effects - it'll be awesome
    will try this by my own someday, but now i'm very busy at damn work...
    Wait for the next release...then you can change yourself whatever you need,..much more easily. I have some instructions on how to do it already written.
    Last edited by vmv; 01-31-2016 at 03:21 AM.

vmv's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    102/1047
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by metaxer View Post
    craashing Sound driver initiation - only ggpk reload helps
    Sound driver ?!
    What do you mean ?

metaxer's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nwm - my bad

vmv's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    102/1047
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    New release: https://github.com/vmv/PoeSmoother/releases

- girls are back on globes for who miss them.
    - added custom effect options for all types of effects (including ui).

- This is very useful for people who need to edit other skills then what is already edited by me. It's using directories that are created when we extract something.

How to use these options:
    - First step is to extract your "directory skill/effect/audio" into the new created custom*/restoreDefault...and here is the backup folder for all the files we want to change (do not touch these files..keep them safe).
    Then copy what's inside the *restoreDefault folder (directories: Metadata or Audio) and put them into the *enableCustom folder...to work with them.

It should look something like this:
    1 - config / customSkills / restoreDefault / Metadata / Particles / dancing_daggers / ...files. (we don't modify these files)!
    2 - config / customSkills / enableCustom / Metadata / Particles / dancing_daggers / ...files. (we work on these files).

Follow the tutorial from the first page for how to modify any effect, and this is it. Save your work and it's done. Check the checkbox to enable your modified files.
    There are already few examples inside of each this new custom folders.

enjoy,

13. Thanks Silent_Warrior, Yureai (2 members gave Thanks to vmv for this useful post)
    timesink's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thx 4 new version, 1 bug 1 suggestion:
    Clicking Checkboxes doesnt show the [x], so very hard to see what is checked and unchecked. Effects work though.
    And can you add latest additions (dead bodies and ui afaik) to the info path file?
    Last edited by timesink; 01-30-2016 at 10:00 PM.

vmv's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    102/1047
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thx 4 new version, 1 bug 1 suggestion:
    Clicking Checkboxes doesnt show the [x], so very hard to see what is checked and unchecked. Effects work though.
    And can you add latest additions (dead bodies and ui afaik) to the info path file?
    dead bodies -> Metadata\\Monsters\\Monster.ot
    ui settings -> Art\\Textures\\Interface\\2D\\2DArt_UIImages_InGame_1.dds

You mean..it doesn't save what you check to see what is checked or not when you open the tool ?
    I tried that, but i had some problems. Next release should be done.

timesink's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by vmv View Post
    You mean..it doesn't save what you check to see what is checked or not when you open the tool ?
    I tried that, but i had some problems. Next release should be done.
    i meant during the same session: when i click a checkbox [ ], it stays empty ( = [ ] ), doesnt show the "x"/checkmark at all in any box after clicking them.
    (and yes, it doesnt show the current state too when starting a new session, but thats not what i meant with the bug report, sorry for beeing unclear)

ps thx for the pathinfos!
    Last edited by timesink; 01-31-2016 at 02:58 AM.

vmv's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    102/1047
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i meant during the same session: when i click a checkbox [ ], it stays empty ( = [ ] ), doesnt show the "x"/checkmark at all in any box after clicking them.
    (and yes, it doesnt show the current state too when starting a new session, but thats not what i meant with the bug report)
    Hm, how come, it's working for me:

PoeSmoother - effects remover-wweird-png

I hope i didn't messed up something and can't find it anymore...

Page 7 of 230 FirstFirst ... 3456789101157107 ... LastLast