Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    <snip>

Edit: Hrm thinking about it, is there a way to make it say success if its properly up and running? Not that it needs it, but I'm sure it will save you lots of pms from people like me ^_^
    I like this idea, and overlooked it for this release. I'll put it in a commit so it'll be there for the next build I push out. (Or prospective techies can just pilfer it straight from the bitbucket if they really want it and don't want to wait for whenever my next build push will be.)

[Release] Daxx' Toolbox
    anyhtinggoes's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by DaxxTrias View Post
    I like this idea, and overlooked it for this release. I'll put it in a commit so it'll be there for the next build I push out. (Or prospective techies can just pilfer it straight from the bitbucket if they really want it and don't want to wait for whenever my next build push will be.)
    Just wondering if you checked out my sound files and if, maybe, you could incorporate it into the ItemAlerter. Thanks.

renews's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Something is wrong for me, it play a BEEP sound from Windows default configurantions and not the .wav files, any tips?
    By the way, for all gems and items. Just tested on lab.

Some more info: Rare item with 6s no sound at all - tested with infernal mantle
    Last edited by renews; 05-10-2014 at 12:58 PM.

DaxxTrias's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/13
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by anyhtinggoes View Post
    Just wondering if you checked out my sound files and if, maybe, you could incorporate it into the ItemAlerter. Thanks.

I grabbed your sound pack but I haven't looked at it yet.

Originally Posted by renews View Post
    Something is wrong for me, it play a BEEP sound from Windows default configurantions and not the .wav files, any tips?
    By the way, for all gems and items. Just tested on lab.

Some more info: Rare item with 6s no sound at all - tested with infernal mantle
    I remember encountering this problem during my testing but I'm not quite sure how I fixed it. I believe you need to run the clean.bat file, and then try using the launch.bat. I vaguely remember that the sound problem your getting, for me was a result of improper startup. I just don't remember the specifics since it only happened a couple times months ago.

renews's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by DaxxTrias View Post
    I grabbed your sound pack but I haven't looked at it yet.

I remember encountering this problem during my testing but I'm not quite sure how I fixed it. I believe you need to run the clean.bat file, and then try using the launch.bat. I vaguely remember that the sound problem your getting, for me was a result of improper startup. I just don't remember the specifics since it only happened a couple times months ago.
    I have done what you told but still the same problem =/
    thx anyway

Cazjer's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    possible to add fishing rods to the itemalerter?
    if it already is, i cant seem to find it in ItemAlertPoE.py

and is the god danm feather real?? its not funny anymore i have done 207 recorded mudflats runs and not a single albino roar.
    starting to beleave its a hell of a good joke.
    and fishing rods is also in doubt. i see ppl link them and feathers all the time.. but.. do they exist or is it just me doing something wrong.

Btw, great great great work to all of you, biggest respeckt!
    if i knew how to code, i whould love to contribute. but guess im to stupid ^_^

cheers all.
    Last edited by Cazjer; 05-23-2014 at 10:32 AM.

NotEvenRookieDeveloper's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Cazjer View Post
    possible to add fishing rods to the itemalerter?
    if it already is, i cant seem to find it in ItemAlertPoE.py

and is the god danm feather real?? its not funny anymore i have done 207 recorded mudflats runs and not a single albino roar.
    starting to beleave its a hell of a good joke.
    and fishing rods is also in doubt. i see ppl link them and feathers all the time.. but.. do they exist or is it just me doing something wrong.

Btw, great great great work to all of you, biggest respeckt!
    if i knew how to code, i whould love to contribute. but guess im to stupid ^_^

cheers all.
    The feathers are real for sure and I assume the fishing rods are real also (because people can link them), but just insanely hard to drop. At the moment, ItemAlerter should give you an "Unknown item" alert if a fishing rod drops, so stay alert for those, but don't get your hopes up whenever one of the newer gems or items drops and gives the same message. If someone here has a fishing rod they should be able to supply the item code needed to add fishing rods to the list of known items in Item Alerter.

I'm not sure if they've changed the spawn rate of the fabled Albino Rhoa (which drops the feather), but lately I've had trouble too. It should be possible to spawn them where rhoas are usually hanging out, but I've never seen any mention of one in the Fetid Pool. I've seen people mention them both for Mudflats and Ship Graveyard, though, and I've personally encountered one in Mudflats.

May RNGesus be with you.

If someone manages to extend ItemAlerter to alert for special monsters (like the Albino Rhoa) then farming them should become a lot easier. The same goes for area features like Strongboxes and exits to Corrupted Areas. IMO, that would make ItemAlerter the ultimate farming tool. I too want to contribute, but there's a steep learning curve to this experience.

DaxxTrias's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/13
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If I get the ID code for a fishing rod I'll add it. I myself am a proud owner of the useless feather also.

On another note, eventually I'd like to expand this into a warning system for monsters. I am not however working towards it at this point in time.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Btw., I've noticed that certain items (e.g. Occultists Vestment and maybe also Astral Plate) seem to register incorrectly wrt. quality.

... I wouldn't mind an actual Occultists Vestment with 45K quality, though. ;-)

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    New update out: 1.1.4

(We should probably also be on the lookout for a ninja hot-fix in the day following its deployment.)

kekefek's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    do we have easy way to fix zooming manually for future patches? Ive started cheatengines tutorial but stuck on understanding the pointers part.

kekefek's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OK. Thank you for not updating program, Ive learned how to fix it myself Made me better. Even though I dont completely understand what did I do.

rayrayatDs's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    IM having a problem with the maphack. is it working? i try to click it and ct says not responding then comes back and the maphack isnt checked. every time i click maphack the box wont check

timesink's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by kekefek View Post
    OK. Thank you for not updating program, Ive learned how to fix it myself Made me better. Even though I dont completely understand what did I do.
    Mind to share your wisdom? Im pretty sure others would like a working zoomfix as well
    And about Daxx, keep in mind, that PPL do sometimes e.g. such weired and rare things like having vacations .. etc, so dont judge premature

kekefek's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im not judging Daxx, checked that he havent been on for 5 days. Im actually being grateful
    to fix, change

Code:
              <Address>"PathOfExile.exe"+00804718</Address>
              <Offsets>
                <Offset>1698</Offset>
              </Offsets>
    to
    Code:
              <Address>017ec7e8</Address>
              <Offsets>
                <Offset>16F8</Offset>
              </Offsets>