0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by bjarkeck View Post
    I have some free time on my hands, and i have decided to completely rewrite this stash sorter, and taking all of your feedback in to consideration.
    Welcome back!

I've noticed the "sort by color" option seems to get confused by the new Vaal gems, any chance this will be fixed in the new version?

Your plans for the next version sound great, especially the remembered credentials and auto-fetch for new leagues. Any chance of adding support for sorting items larger than 1x1? Being able to sort flasks and other items by the level required would be very handy.

Keep up the great work!

POE Stash Sorter
    bjarkeck's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by idsmoker View Post
    Welcome back!

I've noticed the "sort by color" option seems to get confused by the new Vaal gems, any chance this will be fixed in the new version?

Your plans for the next version sound great, especially the remembered credentials and auto-fetch for new leagues. Any chance of adding support for sorting items larger than 1x1? Being able to sort flasks and other items by the level required would be very handy.

Keep up the great work!
    Thanks man!
    Support for larger than 1x1 items will deffently also be a thing

The color of the vaal orbs is a tricky one. If anyone have suggestion on how i can identify what color a gem truly is, it would help a lot! For instance, what color is Vaal Detonate Dead? Right now i determen the color of a gem by looking at what stat requirement it has most of (str = red, dex = green, int = blue), if it doesnt have any requirements (as many lvl 1 gems dont have) i scan the image pixel by pixel to determen color it has most of, this works most of the time... We can all agree that vaal detonate dead is a green gem, but if you ask my algorithm that scans the image it's red. Thats why most Vaal gems doesnt work properly. Dont know how to fix this other than creating a table of exceptions, which i will do unless someone has a better suggestion?
    Last edited by bjarkeck; 08-09-2014 at 10:05 AM.

idsmoker's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The color of the vaal orbs is a tricky one. If anyone have suggestion on how i can identify what color a gem truly is, it would help a lot! For instance, what color is Vaal Detonate Dead? Right now i determen the color of a gem by looking at what stat requirement it has most of (str = red, dex = green, int = blue), if it doesnt have any requirements (as many lvl 1 gems dont have) i scan the image pixel by pixel to determen color it has most of, this works most of the time... We can all agree that vaal detonate dead is a green gem, but if you ask my algorithm that scans the image it's red. Thats why most Vaal gems doesnt work properly. Dont know how to fix this other than creating a table of exceptions, which i will do unless someone has a better suggestion?
    In evaluating the color of the pixel, could you ignore the particular shade of red that all Vaal gems use (or only look for the "real" red), so you would be evaluating the "true" color of the gem?

alucard1's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank-you for this, I was dreading having to sort all my gems and this was a life saver...

It helped me find Quality and the gems I lvled already <3

nadner's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yay just in time for new league

fiw7's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If anyone have suggestion on how i can identify what color a gem truly is, it would help a lot!
    If I'm not mistaken, you should be able to just look for the primary colours first and determine the gem from that.
    The only gems with the colour green are all dexterity and the only with blue are intelligence. It's only red that is being used on other gems (and only on Vaal gems)
    So perhaps something like:

look for colour green -> If present = dex-gem
    look for colour blue -> if present = int-gem
    else = str-gem

Don't know if that is the fastest way to do it, but it should be fairly easy and fast, since you should not have to change much from the pixel-searching-code..

fiw7

ps.. thank you for all the work with the sorter so far

Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by fiw7 View Post
    If I'm not mistaken, you should be able to just look for the primary colours first and determine the gem from that.
    The only gems with the colour green are all dexterity and the only with blue are intelligence. It's only red that is being used on other gems (and only on Vaal gems)
    So perhaps something like:

look for colour green -> If present = dex-gem
    look for colour blue -> if present = int-gem
    else = str-gem

Don't know if that is the fastest way to do it, but it should be fairly easy and fast, since you should not have to change much from the pixel-searching-code..

fiw7

ps.. thank you for all the work with the sorter so far
    Thats actually a good solution, problem solved
    Thanks for the help fiw7!

The new version should be ready right before the new league.

idsmoker's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by fiw7 View Post
    <snip>
    The only exception I can think of is the Cold to Fire gem, which the wiki considers a strength gem.

IeUz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glad to see this back. Hopefully we will see the new version still this week!

Good work!

Fantomfx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any progress on the new version? Thanks for your work!

toykilla's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does this work with the new league? I don't see Rampage as an option in the drop down.

Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm sorry for the delay guys... but... but.. path of exile you know !?
    I didnt finnish it before the new league started. And i havent really been working on it sins then (for obvious reasons xD).

I will finnish it tomorrow, after i have gotten some sleep!. All i need for it to be operational is the login window, and a couple of bug fixes, everything else is done.
    (except sorting more than 1x1 sized items that one is alot harder than i anticipated)

Jubalee's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm sorry for the delay guys... but... but.. path of exile you know !?
    I didnt finnish it before the new league started. And i havent really been working on it sins then (for obvious reasons xD).

I will finnish it tomorrow, after i have gotten some sleep!. All i need for it to be operational is the login window, and a couple of bug fixes, everything else is done.
    (except sorting more than 1x1 sized items that one is alot harder than i anticipated)
    My ocd is causing me to lose sleep over my stash. Hope you get this running at some point. It would help me stop afking in town each time I get a new gem trying to sort everything. I would edit the previous version from the 3 month league but I cannot understand where the leagues are set in the files. I guess its part of the exe and no idea how to get into an exe to try find it.

fabcard's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    38/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can't wait for this

Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry for the delay guys, i have no excuses. but now it is out!
    I've not tested it on other mashines so there is the chance it wont work at all xD let me know how it goes.

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast