Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The problem is, the Account was created from via Steam, I don't have an e-Mail login. So I always have to click "Login with Steam" on the Web Site sadly.
    Could this be done like Procurement where I can use the Browser's Session ID?

POE Stash Sorter
    firerebel's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can set a new email in your account settings on pathofexile.com after you log in with steam.

tozededao's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would like to request something like order by quality and then order by level, other than that it is really awesome. Thanks for this.

fabcard's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    38/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello friends,

I'm waiting anxious for an update on this tool, please.
    Thanks.

ThaKeeper's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is usage of this bannable?

idsmoker's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very nice utility!

Any plans for more update? If so, then I'd love for the "Sort gems by type" option to break curses out to their own area/section. An even more ambitious option would be to let the user define what sections/types they want their gems sorted into (melee vs. bow gems for example).

It would also be nice if the login form had an option for remembering our credentials, so that we could choose not to enter them every time (even though it would be less secure).
    Last edited by idsmoker; 05-31-2014 at 07:58 PM. Reason: Added another suggestion

entryway's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sadly i didn't get this to work with the steam client version :/ Maybe someone can give some advice. But it looks so awesome, really need that

alexandrubenza's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by idsmoker View Post
    Very nice utility!

Any plans for more update? If so, then I'd love for the "Sort gems by type" option to break curses out to their own area/section. An even more ambitious option would be to let the user define what sections/types they want their gems sorted into (melee vs. bow gems for example).
    i haven't yet tried this tool, but since people are looking for updates i'm assuming it's at least not up to client version 1.1.4?

idsmoker's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's working great for me with the latest PoE update.

tozededao's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by idsmoker View Post
    It's working great for me with the latest PoE update.
    Is there any way to add specific leagues? It doesn't work with the 1Month league

sanuitstli's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The tool is awesome, if imperfect (so what!), and fills a vital need for PoE freaks.
    I like the sorts while you watch mode, which can be great for debugging a sort algorithm.
    I am like such a damn hoarder with dozens of tabs.
    I need something more flexible, another solution, or a twelve-step program ;P

BAM! Take it up a notch !!

To save you having to respond to each request, and an unending burden of updating such mods as PoE changes its design (however minutely), I suggest:
    Build a Script Interface, that lets users build their own scripts for sorting, and interprets those scripts.
    You'd have to commit to an internal API that parses the scripts.
    As PoE changes, you only have to change the API to support the new changes to the key functions.

Users of you tool can swap, with each other, and compete with each other, or cater to their own tastes.
    In this way, the mid to high level sorting algorithm's go "Open Source", and your support liability becomes much narrower (API + your published scripts).
    Also, people can improve your scripts while you attend to more interesting things.

If you like the idea and want a hand ? let me know.
    Better still. Keep what you want as binary, up to the API's called by the scripting engine, and open a Sourceforge or Github or similar to open source it.
    Would be ever so luvly.

sanuitstli's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Provide a modularity in your solution to permit inspection and verification that credentials are not retained by your code or used for any purpose other than getting the stash before vaporizing the credentials.

Please make the portion of your code that uses account credentials, and downloads the item stash Open Source into a child binary (executable or dynamic library).

1: read in from a user keyboad or user owned resource
    2: used to open the stash.
    3: all references to the resource are deleted, vaporized, and otherwise irretrievably committed to the binary void.
    4. place the stash in a resource (memory/file) accessible by the parent program, with no credential info embedded.
    5: exit/return to parent process.

you could make linked library, and provide the API, so others could replace your parent process with a verification process.
    alternatively, they could replace the child process with one that conforms to the library/input-ouput-paradigm you design as part of a verification regimen.

Anyone with Netstat, a Linux equivalent, or a Firewall monitor could verify whether and which modules access PoE.
    If the slave module accesses PoE, and the parent module never accesses any network ports, then your program is verified safe to receive credentials.

Plenty of "No Thanks" will go away. Some will turn into good feedback or an offer of help.
    Last edited by sanuitstli; 08-04-2014 at 03:13 PM.

Nawasa's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would be great if you updated this to use your sessionID.

bjarkeck's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi everyone.

Thank you everyone for your feedback!

I have some free time on my hands, and i have decided to completely rewrite this stash sorter, and taking all of your feedback in to consideration.

So far this is what i have in mind for the next version:

• Remember login details.
    • Moddable - I will not make a scripting language as suggested, instead you create a c# class that implements an interface, when it's done you place your .cs file in the plugins folder, and then it will automatically be compiled when the program starts. This way i don't need to do a lot of work, and people can then easily share their sorting algorithms with each other, and modify them if as they like. I will provide a guide on how to do this when i release the new version.
    • Preview unsorted and sorted version of the stash you want to sort. So when you select the stash and the sorting algorithm, you can see how it's gonna look before you start sorting. This will also make scripting new sorting algorithms a lot easier and less time consuming.
    • Auto fetch leagues (This means that i no longer need to update it when when new leagues are added)
    • Login with sessionID (No clue how tho, but i will look in to it xD)
    • New interface to match the new features
    • Better infrastructure
    • New sorting algorithms.
    • Remember which sorting algorithm last was used on each stash tab.

Just a teaser : The script on the left is just an example to show you how easy it to create new sorting algorithms.

If you have any suggestions questions or advice let me know
    Last edited by bjarkeck; 08-08-2014 at 01:50 PM.

sully05's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will be signed up once I don't have to give ya my login details, I'll be waiting for the next version for sure.

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast