1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Perfect man ... thx a lot, you saving my ass in Nemesis Boss Fights

PoE Autoflask & AutoScript, Improvements and updates.
    PerfectMiscreation's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, so at the moment my life pots are working fine, but they are also just basic white pots. My mana pots, however, are not, and they have long gaps between potting.
    I mention them not being white because I am assuming this issue is with the duration of the pots.

I tried manually changing the duration for each pot according, but it seems to do nothing after saving the changes and reloading the script.

Anyone have an ideas or tips as to why this is happening? This was not an issue in earlier releases. Due to a break in play, I am not sure when this started.
    Is anyone else having the same issue?

EDIT : Or maybe it has nothing to do with that as the same issue occurs with white pots as well, with which would have unaltered duration.
    Last edited by PerfectMiscreation; 12-17-2013 at 04:16 PM.

fabcard's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    38/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by PerfectMiscreation View Post
    Ok, so at the moment my life pots are working fine, but they are also just basic white pots. My mana pots, however, are not, and they have long gaps between potting.
    I mention them not being white because I am assuming this issue is with the duration of the pots.

I tried manually changing the duration for each pot according, but it seems to do nothing after saving the changes and reloading the script.

Anyone have an ideas or tips as to why this is happening? This was not an issue in earlier releases. Due to a break in play, I am not sure when this started.
    Is anyone else having the same issue?

EDIT : Or maybe it has nothing to do with that as the same issue occurs with white pots as well, with which would have unaltered duration.
    Hello there,

We already know about this flasks duration issue as you can see HERE (PoE Autoflask & AutoScript, Improvements and updates.). Also gurud said he's working on that. Lets wait and hope he can find out a way to fix it

gurud's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/31
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by fabcard View Post
    Hello there,

We already know about this flasks duration issue as you can see HERE (PoE Autoflask & AutoScript, Improvements and updates.). Also gurud said he's working on that. Lets wait and hope he can find out a way to fix it
    Yeh, i have a good news and a bad news,

The good one is that i found the pointer to the prefix/suffix of the flask, with will allow me to check if they are "Panicked", "Seething", "Bubbling". so the instant flask check will happen.

The bad news is that i have a lot of work this week, have to finish everything till friday. so i'll have no time to work on the script this weak, but keep the suggestions coming i'll sure to catch up later.

fabcard pm me your skype or something i might need another person to test some things.

rodofrn's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    is it possible to talk in the other 10 Chats, now you only have 1-10, but there are 1-20 Chat Windows..!

fisherguid's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, when i tried to run the script, i get error
    Error at line 130.

Line text:{}
    Error: The leftmost character above is illegal in an expression

The program will now exit

fisherguid's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well then, just tested this using the portal method, set it to 95%, and agro'd 1 mob... and died because the screen got all messed up and was spamming inventory

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by fabcard View Post
    Hello there,

Yes, I saw that. But I also saw that it was a post about not having to manually edit the settings. Not the fact that changing them manually does not seem to change the way the pots are functioning, nor the fact that the delays still happen even with unmodified pots, and seemingly only mana or hybrid flasks. Normal life flasks seem to function as they should, for me anyway.

However, thank you for the reply, and thank you for the update Gurud. And please do misread my tone and think I am trying to be rude, fabcard. It is not intended, though it seemed that way to even me after reading it myself.
    Last edited by PerfectMiscreation; 12-17-2013 at 09:29 PM.

datz's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    166/19
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey gurud thanks for the quick updates

masterpulha's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the putting the effort man.

PS:
    Obrigado, um grande abraço de Portugal!

gurud's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/31
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by PerfectMiscreation View Post
    Yes, I saw that. But I also saw that it was a post about not having to manually edit the settings. Not the fact that changing them manually does not seem to change the way the pots are functioning, nor the fact that the delays still happen even with unmodified pots, and seemingly only mana or hybrid flasks. Normal life flasks seem to function as they should, for me anyway.

However, thank you for the reply, and thank you for the update Gurud. And please do misread my tone and think I am trying to be rude, fabcard. It is not intended, though it seemed that way to even me after reading it myself.
    Just to clarify how the pots work in this game, and why i don't thinks there is an error on WHITE mana potions.

In this game if you take more than 1 sip of flask of the same resource they'll just queue up temporally, with strongest regen taking effect first. Since the script will look to examine next regen necessity/opportunity as soon as any queued regen runs out there's close to 0 advantage to take more than 1 sip at a time and the disadvantage would be wasting flask. So the script won't drink another mana flask or hybrid flask to recover mana until the mana regen from last mana/hybrid flask takes it's course. Also, in this game for some odd reason when you get to full mana/life the potion stops regenerating, so at 95% life/mana the script will reset the queued time so he is able to use it again.

So if you have used a mana potion and you still keep spamming skills, it's possible that you are draining your mana with skills faster than the regen/sec of the mana potion, in that case the script will still wait the 6-8 seconds to use the next potion AND using another potion won't increase your mana regen/sec (unless the other pot regens more mana/sec).

It's also possible, that you have so little mana that the mana flask would go past 95% filling your mana to full (stopping the regeneration) and you would instantly use a skill, taking you mana below 95% all in less than 10 milliseconds, then the script might not recognize that your mana went to full, and would still wait 6-8 seconds to use another flask, a solution to that would be reducing the 95% check here:

Code:
          if (currLifeRatio>=0.95)
             WindowQueuedFlaskEffects[k].hpQueueEndtime:=A_TickCount

if (currManaRatio>=0.95)
             WindowQueuedFlaskEffects[k].ManaQueueEndtime:=A_TickCount

to

if (currLifeRatio>=0.95)

if (currManaRatio>=0.90)

Spooch's Avatar Notice Me Senpai CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    134/62
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great work Gurud!

I've been using it for 2 days now and i must say that it is AWESOME +5rep
    For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen.

jumpcloned's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any news about steam version?
    thx

badplayer's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    3/101
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by gurud View Post
    Just to clarify how the pots work in this game, and why i don't thinks there is an error on WHITE mana potions.

In this game if you take more than 1 sip of flask of the same resource they'll just queue up temporally, with strongest regen taking effect first. Since the script will look to examine next regen necessity/opportunity as soon as any queued regen runs out there's close to 0 advantage to take more than 1 sip at a time and the disadvantage would be wasting flask. So the script won't drink another mana flask or hybrid flask to recover mana until the mana regen from last mana/hybrid flask takes it's course. Also, in this game for some odd reason when you get to full mana/life the potion stops regenerating, so at 95% life/mana the script will reset the queued time so he is able to use it again.

So if you have used a mana potion and you still keep spamming skills, it's possible that you are draining your mana with skills faster than the regen/sec of the mana potion, in that case the script will still wait the 6-8 seconds to use the next potion AND using another potion won't increase your mana regen/sec (unless the other pot regens more mana/sec).

It's also possible, that you have so little mana that the mana flask would go past 95% filling your mana to full (stopping the regeneration) and you would instantly use a skill, taking you mana below 95% all in less than 10 milliseconds, then the script might not recognize that your mana went to full, and would still wait 6-8 seconds to use another flask, a solution to that would be reducing the 95% check here:

Code:
          if (currLifeRatio>=0.95)

if (currManaRatio>=0.95)

to

if (currLifeRatio>=0.95)

if (currManaRatio>=0.90)
    Just to add to this, if you're using auras you'll have to edit that conditional accordingly.
    As an example hatred will take 60% of your mana pool leaving you with only 40% of total to actually work with. This looks at overall % of total mana not % after reservations. With that being said you'll never hit that 95% of total mana needed to reset with an aura running now and will have to change it to something like 35%.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by badplayer View Post
    Just to add to this, if you're using auras you'll have to edit that conditional accordingly.
    As an example hatred will take 60% of your mana pool leaving you with only 40% of total to actually work with. This looks at overall % of total mana not % after reservations. With that being said you'll never hit that 95% of total mana needed to reset with an aura running now and will have to change it to something like 35%.
    I dont use aura's. At all. Mana is at 536, which should be plenty to avoid low mana issues with the tickcount. This same issue used to come and go with Wrongusername's version as well, never understood why.