285/572
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Authentic1976 View Post
    Best AutoPot program on the boards by far. I have tried them all. Hell I would gladly donate $100 for this to be updated every season. It seemed in the past it wasn't that difficult to update by the creator or assistants.

Used this for 5 seasons, using FlaskManager now and I hate it; probably like everyone else.

Shit I'd donate $500 a season. Such a waste of great code.
    What functionality does this have that the BasicFlaskRoutine I released or Flask Manager not have? I have a plugin I have developed that allows you to basically write your own flask manager as well (without code) but I've still been working on making the UI a little less ugly and user friendly. Depending on the feature, I may be able to add it to the new plugin or MAYBE BasicFlaskRoutine.

I tried looking through the code, but its 5000 lines of AHK.... which my god no way is that very maintainable.
    Last edited by Sychotix; 02-15-2018 at 09:21 AM.

PoE Autoflask & AutoScript, Improvements and updates.
    GameHelper's Avatar ★ Elder ★ CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    455/2200
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sychotix View Post
    What functionality does this have that the BasicFlaskRoutine I released or Flask Manager not have? I have a plugin I have developed that allows you to basically write your own flask manager as well (without code) but I've still been working on making the UI a little less ugly and user friendly. Depending on the feature, I may be able to add it to the new plugin or MAYBE BasicFlaskRoutine.

I tried looking through the code, but its 5000 lines of AHK.... which my god no way is that very maintainable.
    Ignore them bro, trust me on this.

neocon_'s Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    TinyUpload.com - best file hosting solution, with no limits, totaly free

hi! since many here were hoping for an update of the good old script, and nidarks script wasnt working for me, i changed it a bit, so it works for me.
    IMPORTANT: this is for 1920x1080 standalone, dunno if it works with steam, it will definitely NOT work with any other resolution.
    thanks to nidarks for his work!
    NIDARKS THREAD (PoE Companion (AHK))

what changed? the method the script read the HP was based on the black background above the player, i changed it to read some areas at the red hp globe to trigger the different stages of potting (TriggerHPLow, TriggerHPHigh, etc). if hp is full it also checks if mana is below 15% or so... if it isnt blue (eg you have more mana reserved or play on blood magic) you should change the script. if your hp globe isnt red (if you use Energy Shield) IT WONT WORK

so... these are my settings... maybe i will have to change them too for another char. this is not done as fast as earlier, but manageable:

what do you have to do, if you have another resolution or mana or ES?

first: read into the ahk pixelsearch command PixelSearch

here is the code of the .ahk - open it with an editor. at the end you will find:

Code:
    TGameTick(){
    	;if Debug {FileAppend, FormatTime, T, %A_Now%, M/dd/yy h:mmtt Testing Chat Icon Existence `n, PoeCompanion.log}
    	PixelSearch, StatueMatchX, StatueMatchY, 9, 946, 13, 950, 0x779DB7, 2, Fast
    	if (ErrorLevel=1){
    		CurrentHP:=100
    		GuiUpdate()
    		Exit
    	}

if (AutoPot=1) {
    		Trigger:=00000
    		GetKeyState, state, %MainAttackKey%
    		if state = D
    			Trigger:=Trigger+TriggerMainAttack
    		GetKeyState, state, %SecondaryAttackKey%
    		if state = D
    			Trigger=:Trigger+TriggerSecondaryAttack
    	}	

PixelSearch, HPQuitX, HPQuitY, 165, 1000, 172, 1006, 0x190D84, 2, Fast
    	if (ErrorLevel=1) {
    		Logout()
    		Exit

} else {
    		PixelSearch, HPLowX, HPLowY, 85, 955, 92, 963, 0x2112AD, 3, Fast
    		if (ErrorLevel=1) {
    		Trigger:=Trigger+TriggerHPLow

} else {
    			PixelSearch, HPMedX, HPMedY, 95, 925, 104, 935, 0x2913B5, 3, Fast
    			if (ErrorLevel=1) {
    			Trigger:=Trigger+TriggerHPAvg					

} else {
    				PixelSearch, HPHighX, HPHighY, 110, 895, 118, 904, 0x292385, 2, Fast
    				if (ErrorLevel=1) {
    				Trigger:=Trigger+TriggerHPHigh	

} else {
    					PixelSearch, HPManaX, HPManaY, 1780, 1024, 1790, 1030, 0x883F0F, 4, Fast
    					if (ErrorLevel=1) {
    					Trigger:=Trigger+TriggerManalow
    					}
    				}
    			}
    		}

}
    first: i matched the light pixels of the statues shoulder next to the hp globe, if they arent present (eg you are travelling etc) it doesnt execute autopot/autoquit.

Now: open the game, open the script, and PRESS alt+O with your cursor hovered at the point, where you want to quit.
    -write down the coordinates and color. eg: X169 Y1003 color=0x190D84
    -now subtract some points for the first coordinate and add some points for the second coordinate, so you get X165,Y1000 and X172,Y1006 - now you get a small rectangle. in this rectangle he checks for the presence of the color 0x190D84. if not, AutoQuit is executed.
    Code:
    repeat this for

Code:
    		if (ErrorLevel=1) {
    where you want the TriggerHPLow to trigger... and so on with the HPAvg and TriggerManaLow at the blue mana globe

hope this helps!

download:
    -start the ahk
    -ingame press alt+F11 and alt+F12 to start AutoQuit and AutoPot

and thx to nidark! everything else should still work with his script.
    every other information to the script you find in his thread.

p.s.: you can still change, which flasks should be clicked in the .ini file. the threshold percentages are useless, as this script uses a different method. also the hp percentage in the bottom left corner has no meaning anymore (for me it didnt either before)

edit: ive chosen a pretty early autoquit point, since sometimes it feels like this script has a small delay... feel free to change that. and if you plan to run face forward into a buzzsaw at the lab and survive with 10%, disable the script... or risk losing an offering ^^
    edit2: also: dont forget to change TriggerMainAttack and TriggerSecondaryAttack in the PoeCompanion.ini if you want pots to be used when you are attacking
    Last edited by neocon_; 02-25-2018 at 09:29 AM.

4. Thanks levelmax, humiliat9r (2 members gave Thanks to neocon_ for this useful post)
    Sychotix's Avatar Moderator Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    285/572
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you are going to update it, why not update it to read memory instead? Using pixel searching when PoEHUD will do all the memory reading for you with 100% accuracy is a bit silly.

6. Thanks bbalthazar (1 members gave Thanks to Sychotix for this useful post)
    neocon_'s Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    never tried poehud tbh... are there still ppl getting banned over it?

i should try it... but: will poehud be rdy from the start of the new season or does it need to be updated. and if so: how long will that take after the start of the league?

if it takes some time... heck... at least i got a script that 'kinda' works as well as memory reading

Thanks G/R
    285/572
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by neocon_ View Post
    never tried poehud tbh... are there still ppl getting banned over it?

i should try it... but: will poehud be rdy from the start of the new season or does it need to be updated. and if so: how long will that take after the start of the league?

if it takes some time... heck... at least i got a script that 'kinda' works as well as memory reading
    Last known ban was around 3 years ago. PoEHUD devs are fairly active (especially at the start of leagues), so I'd expect it to be updated fairly quickly if needed.

9. Thanks bbalthazar (1 members gave Thanks to Sychotix for this useful post)
    Philss's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    21/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got banned before talisman leauge using poehud but its mostly if you spam instance for stuff . If you dont spam instance poehud is pretty safe been using it again for 2 league

WilsGameAcc's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I cant get it to work, it loads fine but doesnt use the pots. Can someone confirm for me which version of POE this works with. 64/32bit poe? Direct x ver? 9 / 9ex / 11?
    Thank you

Thanks G/R
    285/572
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by WilsGameAcc View Post
    I cant get it to work, it loads fine but doesnt use the pots. Can someone confirm for me which version of POE this works with. 64/32bit poe? Direct x ver? 9 / 9ex / 11?
    Thank you
    I recommend using one of the other publicly release flask managers that use PoEHUD. The offsets in this probably need updating and there is nobody working on new development to my knowledge.

Kashiwazaki's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gurud's code work by itself, doesn't need PoEHUD. The UI is also very simple and it's easy to setup how you want the flask to work. You don't need to open an ini files which can be very painful for someone that doesn't know coding at all. ALSO, it's bullet-proof i have 100% faith in gurud's code so since it's not updated i prefer relies on my own skills

TL;DR Your plugin may have all the same functionality but it's more complicated and i have less faith in it efficacity because of this

poetesttt's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    135/48
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If someone can find the offsets of memory, i can update it, even for 64bit POE.

Here are the examples of offsets for POE version 3.0: Cheat table and explanation
    Last edited by poetesttt; 03-05-2018 at 10:47 PM.

15. Thanks toadskin (1 members gave Thanks to poetesttt for this useful post)
    Garkeon's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Too bad it isn't updated to latest PoE I am so used to this program I can't enjoy the game without it anymore

humiliat9r's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    12/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by neocon_ View Post

hi! since many here were hoping for an update of the good old script, and nidarks script wasnt working for me, i changed it a bit, so it works for me.
    IMPORTANT: this is for 1920x1080 standalone, dunno if it works with steam, it will definitely NOT work with any other resolution.
    thanks to nidarks for his work!
    NIDARKS THREAD (PoE Companion (AHK))

what changed? the method the script read the HP was based on the black background above the player, i changed it to read some areas at the red hp globe to trigger the different stages of potting (TriggerHPLow, TriggerHPHigh, etc). if hp is full it also checks if mana is below 15% or so... if it isnt blue (eg you have more mana reserved or play on blood magic) you should change the script. if your hp globe isnt red (if you use Energy Shield) IT WONT WORK

so... these are my settings... maybe i will have to change them too for another char. this is not done as fast as earlier, but manageable:

what do you have to do, if you have another resolution or mana or ES?

first: read into the ahk pixelsearch command PixelSearch

here is the code of the .ahk - open it with an editor. at the end you will find:

Code:
    TGameTick(){
    	;if Debug {FileAppend, FormatTime, T, %A_Now%, M/dd/yy h:mmtt Testing Chat Icon Existence `n, PoeCompanion.log}
    	PixelSearch, StatueMatchX, StatueMatchY, 9, 946, 13, 950, 0x779DB7, 2, Fast
    	if (ErrorLevel=1){
    		CurrentHP:=100
    		GuiUpdate()
    		Exit
    	}

if (AutoPot=1) {
    		Trigger:=00000
    		GetKeyState, state, %MainAttackKey%
    		if state = D
    			Trigger:=Trigger+TriggerMainAttack
    		GetKeyState, state, %SecondaryAttackKey%
    		if state = D
    			Trigger=:Trigger+TriggerSecondaryAttack
    	}	

if (ErrorLevel=1) {
    		Logout()
    		Exit

} else {
    		if (ErrorLevel=1) {

} else {
    			PixelSearch, HPMedX, HPMedY, 95, 925, 104, 935, 0x2913B5, 3, Fast
    			if (ErrorLevel=1) {
    			Trigger:=Trigger+TriggerHPAvg					

} else {
    				PixelSearch, HPHighX, HPHighY, 110, 895, 118, 904, 0x292385, 2, Fast
    				if (ErrorLevel=1) {
    				Trigger:=Trigger+TriggerHPHigh	

} else {
    					PixelSearch, HPManaX, HPManaY, 1780, 1024, 1790, 1030, 0x883F0F, 4, Fast
    					if (ErrorLevel=1) {
    					Trigger:=Trigger+TriggerManalow
    					}
    				}
    			}
    		}

}
    first: i matched the light pixels of the statues shoulder next to the hp globe, if they arent present (eg you are travelling etc) it doesnt execute autopot/autoquit.

Now: open the game, open the script, and PRESS alt+O with your cursor hovered at the point, where you want to quit.
    -write down the coordinates and color. eg: X169 Y1003 color=0x190D84
    -now subtract some points for the first coordinate and add some points for the second coordinate, so you get X165,Y1000 and X172,Y1006 - now you get a small rectangle. in this rectangle he checks for the presence of the color 0x190D84. if not, AutoQuit is executed.
    Code:
    repeat this for

Code:
    		if (ErrorLevel=1) {
    where you want the TriggerHPLow to trigger... and so on with the HPAvg and TriggerManaLow at the blue mana globe

hope this helps!

download:
    -start the ahk
    -ingame press alt+F11 and alt+F12 to start AutoQuit and AutoPot

and thx to nidark! everything else should still work with his script.
    every other information to the script you find in his thread.

p.s.: you can still change, which flasks should be clicked in the .ini file. the threshold percentages are useless, as this script uses a different method. also the hp percentage in the bottom left corner has no meaning anymore (for me it didnt either before)

edit: ive chosen a pretty early autoquit point, since sometimes it feels like this script has a small delay... feel free to change that. and if you plan to run face forward into a buzzsaw at the lab and survive with 10%, disable the script... or risk losing an offering ^^
    edit2: also: dont forget to change TriggerMainAttack and TriggerSecondaryAttack in the PoeCompanion.ini if you want pots to be used when you are attacking
    Thanks man, nidarks auto quit didn't work properly for me. It just quitted random for me, because he used the empty black little health bar above the char.
    I've downloaded your version of nidarks script and updated everything so it fits for my char and it works great.

Btw is the randomization for the flasks still working in your version of nidarks script?

POT12345() {
    Send 1
    RandomSleep( 103,128 )
    Send 2
    RandomSleep( 103,128 )
    Send 3
    RandomSleep( 103,128 )
    Send 4
    RandomSleep( 109,132 )
    Send 5
    return
    Last edited by humiliat9r; 03-10-2018 at 06:33 AM.

walkintall's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sychotix View Post
    If you are going to update it, why not update it to read memory instead? Using pixel searching when PoEHUD will do all the memory reading for you with 100% accuracy is a bit silly.
    guess cuze the main purpose was the availability for dx9, tho basically another road. since there is no plugin support for dx9 hud, you dont have a public working autopot, if you dont use dx11

original gurud autpot was memory read as well, just have to update offsets

vladdj3's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    dont work in steam?