0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

AHK actually banned?

I'm wondering, if anyone here has ever gotten banned for AHK "improper" use, without limited user.
    Do they scan for this? For example, making a script that presses down another skill when you use one - 2 skills at once automated.
    I'm growing paranoid about losing my account but I don't want destroy my hands spamming all skills.

I read that they don't care and don't scan, but I've seen some people post on rebbit/poe forums they got banned for "just" AHK, so which is it?

AHK actually banned?
    Sychotix's Avatar Moderator Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    285/572
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Krastinov View Post
    I'm wondering, if anyone here has ever gotten banned for AHK "improper" use, without limited user.
    Do they scan for this? For example, making a script that presses down another skill when you use one - 2 skills at once automated.
    I'm growing paranoid about losing my account but I don't want destroy my hands spamming all skills.

I read that they don't care and don't scan, but I've seen some people post on rebbit/poe forums they got banned for "just" AHK, so which is it?
    The only bans I'm aware of are bot bans, RMT bans, and exploiting certain things. They can probably detect AHK if they really try hard, but I doubt they will.

But as always, do not cheat unless you are not willing to lose your account. Just because something was safe in the past, does not mean it will be in the future.