Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by blvck1337 View Post
    Hello, I have a question how to get better fps for each vırtual machıne
    I usually use null effect+light win version 4.5gb ram each vırt machıne (without passthrough GPU)
    and sometimes (100% delı maps) one of the virtual machines crashes I don't understand what's the matter because in the task manager the load is not even 70% Yes , even in the same A1-A10 24fps max
    I think the reason is that I didn't passthrough GPU ın vırtual machınes
    My guess for solving this problem is buy Rtx 2070+passthrough
    Are my assumptions correct or is there something else?

My specs
    CPU Xeon E5-2678 v3 Dual (max load 30%)
    Ram 64GB DDR4 (2133) (max load 70%)
    Gtx 950Ti (max load 99%)
    your problem is most likley that you dont use GPU passthrough, there is alot of youtube videos on how to set it up using Hyper-V VM + Nvidia GPUs, also when the performance is up to par you will encounter that your gpu memory gets full on a 950TI and totally fucks your system making it unplayable.

(For the future if anyone stumble upon this same issue)
    If you have issues finding tutorials on how to fix GPU driver issues in VM's with Nvidia you can follow these simple steps:

1. Setup your VM (i use Windows own VM called Hyper-V), Give it enough resources to run an OS + Game (Storage + RAM)

2. Go to your System32 folder in your non VM and copy ALL the files that starts with: nv (example: nv3dappshext.dll)

3. Make a new folder and paste these files (You will be needing these later, i put mine on my desktop for easy access)

4. Go to your system32/driverstore/filerepository in your non VM and copy ALL the folders starting with: nv (example: nv_dispi.inf......)

5. Go to your folder your created in step 3 and paste these nv folders in a separate folder (so you dont fix them up with the files from system32)

6. Start your VM, after it is started there is a button wich lets you switch to advanced session, press it

7. You can now copy and paste your folder you made in step 3 into your VM

8. After step 7 is done you can open your copied folder with all the nv files + nvfolder... copy your nv FILES into: system32

9. While you are in system32 in VM you may need to create a FOLDER named: Hostdriverstore (name is important!)

10. Open up your Hostdriverstore folder, make a NEW FOLDER inside called: filerepository

11. After step 10 is done you can open your copied folder with all the nv files + nvfolder... copy your nv FOLDERS into: filerepository

12. SHUTDOWN YOUR VM PROPERLY (just turn off your vm like you turn off your pc)

13. In your non VM windows you need to run a script to allow hardware sharing.

14. Search for Powershell ISE in windows search and run as admin (very important)

15. type: Set-ExecutionPolicy RemoteSigned in the blue console and enter, nothing should happen exept for a prompt

16: in the white text area copy these commands:

$vm = "REPLACE WITH YOUR VM NAME HERE"

Add-VMGpuPartitionAdapter -VMName $vm
    Set-VMGpuPartitionAdapter -VMName $vm -MinPartitionVRAM 80000000 -MaxPartitionVRAM 100000000 -OptimalPartitionVRAM 100000000 -MinPartitionEncode 80000000 -MaxPartitionEncode 100000000 -OptimalPartitionEncode 100000000 -MinPartitionDecode 80000000 -MaxPartitionDecode 100000000 -OptimalPartitionDecode 100000000 -MinPartitionCompute 80000000 -MaxPartitionCompute 100000000 -OptimalPartitionCompute 100000000

Set-VM -GuestControlledCacheTypes $true -VMName $vm
    Set-VM -LowMemoryMappedIoSpace 1Gb -VMName $vm
    Set-VM –HighMemoryMappedIoSpace 32GB –VMName $vm
    note that you need to replace: REPLACE WITH YOUR VM NAME HERE in the script above with the name of your VM (TO THE LETTER)

17. run the script by pressing the green play button

18. Restart your PC, Start your VM and check your devicemanager to see if you have installed it. if there is a yellow triangle you have run the script properly but not copied ALL the files/folder from host OS to the correct folder in VM OS. Redo step 2 - 12.

3. Thanks maimo2706, blvck1337 (2 members gave Thanks to Scoobyut for this useful post)
    blvck1337's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, thank you, I've been running in this setup for a week now, and everything is fine but rx 580(and other polaris gpu) not support passtrhought hyperv gtx 950 support
    Last edited by blvck1337; 01-11-2023 at 08:00 PM.

tsunatsu5's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    10/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Scoobyut View Post
    your problem is most likley that you dont use GPU passthrough, there is alot of youtube videos on how to set it up using Hyper-V VM + Nvidia GPUs, also when the performance is up to par you will encounter that your gpu memory gets full on a 950TI and totally fucks your system making it unplayable.

(For the future if anyone stumble upon this same issue)
    If you have issues finding tutorials on how to fix GPU driver issues in VM's with Nvidia you can follow these simple steps:

1. Setup your VM (i use Windows own VM called Hyper-V), Give it enough resources to run an OS + Game (Storage + RAM)

2. Go to your System32 folder in your non VM and copy ALL the files that starts with: nv (example: nv3dappshext.dll)

3. Make a new folder and paste these files (You will be needing these later, i put mine on my desktop for easy access)

4. Go to your system32/driverstore/filerepository in your non VM and copy ALL the folders starting with: nv (example: nv_dispi.inf......)

5. Go to your folder your created in step 3 and paste these nv folders in a separate folder (so you dont fix them up with the files from system32)

6. Start your VM, after it is started there is a button wich lets you switch to advanced session, press it

7. You can now copy and paste your folder you made in step 3 into your VM

8. After step 7 is done you can open your copied folder with all the nv files + nvfolder... copy your nv FILES into: system32

9. While you are in system32 in VM you may need to create a FOLDER named: Hostdriverstore (name is important!)

10. Open up your Hostdriverstore folder, make a NEW FOLDER inside called: filerepository

11. After step 10 is done you can open your copied folder with all the nv files + nvfolder... copy your nv FOLDERS into: filerepository

12. SHUTDOWN YOUR VM PROPERLY (just turn off your vm like you turn off your pc)

13. In your non VM windows you need to run a script to allow hardware sharing.

14. Search for Powershell ISE in windows search and run as admin (very important)

15. type: Set-ExecutionPolicy RemoteSigned in the blue console and enter, nothing should happen exept for a prompt

16: in the white text area copy these commands:

note that you need to replace: REPLACE WITH YOUR VM NAME HERE in the script above with the name of your VM (TO THE LETTER)

17. run the script by pressing the green play button

18. Restart your PC, Start your VM and check your devicemanager to see if you have installed it. if there is a yellow triangle you have run the script properly but not copied ALL the files/folder from host OS to the correct folder in VM OS. Redo step 2 - 12.
    Dude, cut this sh*t and share the video LOL. He won't understand like that, you act like you discover GPU Passthrough LMAO

Video name : Two Gamers, One GPU from your Windows PC! Hyper-V Paravirtualization Build and Tutorial .

tsunatsu5's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    10/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, thank you, I've been running in this setup for a week now, and everything is fine but rx 580(and other polaris gpu) not support passtrhought hyperv gtx 950 support
    No, almost every GPU support this. I won't share cuz I spent 2 days. Just dig into archives. ( RX 6600 owner ) . Btw, you've to give VM at least 8 gb ram and 6 CPU core if you wanna run 60% + delirious maps via aura slave lady. I locked at 25 FPS, sometimes game crash. GPU passthrough works great if you only play games on VM. Two process = 0 stability.

cout00's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    12/9
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by tsunatsu5 View Post
    Dude, cut this sh*t and share the video LOL. He won't understand like that, you act like you discover GPU Passthrough LMAO

Video name : Two Gamers, One GPU from your Windows PC! Hyper-V Paravirtualization Build and Tutorial .
    look at this repo
    GitHub - jamesstringerparsec/Easy-GPU-PV: A Project dedicated to making GPU Partitioning on Windows easier!
    1 click and you have gpup shared virtual machine

if you want to run 1 instance all will be fine, on any video card. but if you want run a multiple instance like 5+ you should have
    1) at least 64gb ram
    2) at least 11th generation intel core i7, or 9th generation 9990xe. or same from amd ryzen
    3) at least rtx 2070, out dated gtx 1080 will not work fine, u will always have blue screens.
    4) on virtual machine should be installed patched windows 10 h22 or any mini version of h22 core
    5) each game instance should be nulled into black screen!!!!, textures should be compressed, also you can decompress ggpk if you want to less a memory consumption
    6) each virtual machine should have at least 6gb ram, 4 processors, vram separation should be set into auto
    7) each client game copy should have own .vhd, dont use shared vhd.
    you should always have a gap into 1 virtual machine, dont run all possible, into 100% vram/100%gpu/100% cpu using or all clients will start lagging.

as example rtx 3070. 64gb ram, 13th intel core i9 can keep 12 instances with stable 15fps, in simulacrums botting.

8. Thanks IemN (1 members gave Thanks to cout00 for this useful post)
    blvck1337's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wow,i think 12 instances used shared tabs from guild stash? and if 1 banned=banned 12 inst?

cout00's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    12/9
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wow,i think 12 instances used shared tabs from guild stash? and if 1 banned=banned 12 inst?
    i never was banned for botting. usually you are getting banned for RMT. to avoid this create guild with premium quad tabs and premium currency/fragment and ets tabs. then all bot instances should put generated drop into guild tabs. then buy old drop account. wait until bots generate enough loot. now you can easy realize this drop via bulk tft (like for 80% ninja price). sell divines and order delicious pizza from your bank card