The ExileAPI and GameHelper dev's have both ended support for the programs (Hope for an alternate?) menu

User Tag List

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    darkxell133's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/14
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have last league startet with learning CheatEngine and C# after 2houers i found my first offset after that i startet with VisualStudio and Source Code of ExileAPI
    I know that i have to learn a lot of Stuff right now but i understand the basic's of C#

I have some programming knowlede from Controller programming but PIC controller have an own programming language it's was more like C

what i want to say is its not so complicatet to start learning C# and finding first offsets but to understand the whole Code and change it, take a lot more knowlede
    and time.
    With CheatEngine it takes a lot of routine to find Offset's or Pointer
    I want to start write my own Code now to learn how everything works ^^

The ExileAPI and GameHelper dev's have both ended support for the programs (Hope for an alternate?)
    happylittletree_'s Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If anyone's interested.

I can thoroughly recommend Cheat The Game's channel on Youtube for all things CE (that isn't against the ToS here, is it?)

My career took a different path at the end, but I learned a ton in the past when it came to finding pointers, offsets, writing ASM code for comparing offsets, AOB scans, etc.
    It's a solid start if you are completely new.
    @darkxell133 Best of luck, mate. It's a skill like any other. Use it to improve it. You'll be fine

3. Thanks darkxell133 (1 members gave Thanks to happylittletree_ for this useful post)
    w00t3d's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So the last update broke everything, so no more radar/autflask....PoeHelper is dead if someone is willing to share some discord server to work on it or get a private version, tell me

darkxell133's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/14
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BasicFlaskRoutine, Icons, MiscInfo, PreloadAlert and Terrain still working for me

Somtime it Helps to Delete the Compiled Plugin Folder and Restarting PoE
    Last edited by darkxell133; 09-01-2022 at 01:49 PM.

mAdlax's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone who has backup or fork of the source code? (GH)
    Last edited by mAdlax; 09-01-2022 at 01:55 PM.

blinkxzero's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/17
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by w00t3d View Post
    So the last update broke everything, so no more radar/autflask....PoeHelper is dead if someone is willing to share some discord server to work on it or get a private version, tell me
    Also looking for a discord or the latest source for GameHelper! If anyone has this info and is willing to PM me, I'd appreciate it!

doomuse154's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I also look for them again, but I haven't found them yet. Without GmeHelper or PoeHelper, I feel very uncomfortable because I can't see the monsters on the map. I can't be sure if I have finished the whole map

VioletVibes's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/56
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by mAdlax View Post
    Anyone who has backup or fork of the source code? (GH)
    Plenty of forks on github, project name is GameOverlay.

Sychotix's Avatar Moderator Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    285/571
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The private discord is private, just as it has been for many years now. As far as I'm aware, we aren't accepting any new people. Usually you need to be a well respected member of this community to get in... and the people that run it need to like you.

BHLDepression's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sychotix View Post
    The private discord is private, just as it has been for many years now. As far as I'm aware, we aren't accepting any new people. Usually you need to be a well respected member of this community to get in... and the people that run it need to like you.
    Wish I never left it when I trie dto quit this damn game, lol

datz's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    166/19
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by sychotix View Post
    the private discord is private, just as it has been for many years now. As far as i'm aware, we aren't accepting any new people. Usually you need to be a well respected member of this community to get in... And the people that run it need to like you.
    :tt tt:
    :tt tt:

edit: /fail :|

hkjhkh's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the tool is much more QOL as GGG always delivier, personaly I don't like to miss it. Is is not possible to share the source that it can be update from everyone ? From my view a good game should provide all this feature what gamehelper have by default

deimudda69's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    23/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    New patch broke monsters draw on map. There are dots, but anywhere on the screen.

Well, was nice while it lasted. I refuse to play this game without any sort of HUD

MACROS4LIFE's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    58/45
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sychotix View Post
    People here like me maybe? Oh god please say yes! lol
    I am here for 7 years.

Anyway, few things I would like to say here:

1) Thank you all for your effort. GH and HUD was the main keys to me even play path of exile because the game just sucks wihtout it in my opinion. I am also half blind so the radar/icons/and so son really help me, because I have some physical condition that blows my mind if I play without this "tool", due to all the shit screen that poe have where you can''t see anything and got one shot from nowhere. SO, thank you. GH is not a "cheat" for me its more like a "medicine" to allow me play the fucking game lol.

2) There is no risk of law suits about whoever is building the cheats simply because GH is not in the same country as GGG and in International Rights you understand that each country have your own laws. Being in jail in China or South Korea for making cheaters doesnt means you are going to jail if you do the same in Mexico. By the way, to be honest in Mexico you can be a member of a cartel, behead some guys, traffic drugs and still be a free person. So.... countrys and laws change. What happened here, for what I understand, is that some GGG staff member threatened members of this forum with lawsuits and they got scared. Well, its up to them, I know its their choice, but the real risk of something like this actually happen is ZERO. No, if GH is not living in South Korea he is not going to jail because he is INSIDE USA (i suppose?) and then he answer to USA laws and not Korea laws. I dont know if you got me?

It's like saying you are going to face a death sentence living in USA because you have a bible in your home.
    Dude, you can have a death sentence if you are reading a bible in the Saudi Arabia or in Iraq, but not on USA.
    Same thing with creating cheats.
    Let's take a example here, this guy: Just a moment...

This guy is a professional game cheater. His nickname is "HelioS". I know him from Unreal Tournament 99 game. Its where everything started. Like, 20 years ago.
    He sells aimbot, radars and all such kind of hacks for ANY ONLINE FPS GAMER for literally 20 years+.
    is he in jail? no...
    is he with any law suits problems? no...
    is his website offline for any hour? guess what, no....

So, I understand the "jail" and "law suit" can be terrifying for someone and I respect that. But, if anything like this happened, I can say it was a BLUFF. Point to GGG for the good bluff.

I am a lawyer, so I know what I am talking about. Thats a simple thing that we study in International RIghts.
    btw I am a lawyer that lives in Brazil so yeah, sorry for my bad english, but international rights its always the same, after all, we live in the same world.

3) I imagine we could keep a small group here atleast keeping updating the GH. Just the offsets. Just the basic stuff like radar/preload/autoquit features.
    For what I see, it is not "that hard" to keep updated because there is not too much plugins on it. GH was really designed to be a small tool and imo it is really great the way it is. Simple, no lag, good features.
    Looking forward for anyone who want to keep working in this project. I dont know about this league because this league is terrible and sucks, but who knows maybe in the next ones?
    I would love it.

And thats it folks. Thank you all and lets hope GH/HUD/maybe new other tools come back to make poe great again!
    Last edited by MACROS4LIFE; 09-07-2022 at 07:40 PM.
    HUD it's like cocaine, once you used, you can't forget.

16. Thanks NoodlesAreTheBest (1 members gave Thanks to MACROS4LIFE for this useful post)
    raretitlez's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/47
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by MACROS4LIFE View Post
    And thats it folks. Thank you all and lets hope GH/HUD/maybe new other tools come back to make poe great again!
    They will be back. The developers are just staging a protest right now on how utterly shitty this league is. By shutting down the HUD, they cut out more than half of the userbase, including me. Steam charts, as of today, is 25k - and we shouldn't see these numbers till the end of the league. Chris Wilson screwed the pooch on this one, and while I agree with his vision somewhat, he could have made one simple change that would have fixed everything: REMOVE PARTY PLAY MAGIC FIND AND QUANTITY BUFFS. That's literally all he had to do to make things right. Instead, he decided to nerf loot for everyone, which is just retarded.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast