3/56
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by elvese View Post
    I was gonan ask if he did something that notify with sound as he mentioned he is going to work on his own software just by curiosity i remember back in the days preloads had sound alert for reflect mobs
    also wondering is there any way to mark specified mobs in minimap icons, but i guess preloads doesnt give this kind of feature
    PoeApiKit has support for marking the touched mobs but again, this will only work when you are in close proximity with them due to how the game/server loads the entities. (3 or so screens away).

As for ExileAPI, Proximity Alert or something similar would work but I have no idea if any of them are updated or not.

PreLoad Alert for Archenemesis modifiers
    elvese's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    oh yea, another thing with preloads for exileapi is that it procs for mobs you technically cannot kill, like for example you do 5 breaches and one of mobs spawn as god touched but its not targetable yet as its out of breach border line and this preload stays active so its confuses me most of the time and make me waste time searching for mob that already gone.
    Ideally would be icons shown on minimap in real time so as monster gone its no longer visible.

Sychotix's Avatar Moderator Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    285/571
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by elvese View Post
    oh yea, another thing with preloads for exileapi is that it procs for mobs you technically cannot kill, like for example you do 5 breaches and one of mobs spawn as god touched but its not targetable yet as its out of breach border line and this preload stays active so its confuses me most of the time and make me waste time searching for mob that already gone.
    Ideally would be icons shown on minimap in real time so as monster gone its no longer visible.
    There are some flags you can look at to determine if a mob is killable or not (although not 100% reliable). I forget exactly what they are though.

darkxell133's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/14
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah u could use the "IsTargetable" Flag that should help for breach it could be usefull to use the "IsHidden" Flag aswell
    im not sure but "IsHidden" should be true if mobs are outside of the Breach Area and "IsTargetable" should be false
    ExileAPI Icons Plugin has a field that could be set to show hidden mobs it helps to see Mobs that are burried or see all legion stuff without activate the legion stone
    But i think this isn't a preload think Cause PreLoads are only loaded on Map Change and PreLoads are stay active for the Map it is Possible to force a reload with F5 on default settings
    to add stuff within Network Bubble but this don't get deletet after finish the event or kill the Mob

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12