1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Private HUD

Does anyone know of any privater hud for PoE, even if it requires financial interest? I love what we have available for free, but I have seen a few references here and there about private ones and my curiosity is brewing. And does anyone know if the Elite Exploits forum is worth getting into? I see there are only 9 posts showing for it.
    Last edited by TacoBiter; 05-25-2022 at 06:46 PM.

Private HUD
    Sychotix's Avatar Moderator Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    285/571
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by TacoBiter View Post
    Does anyone know of any privater hud for PoE, even if it requires financial interest? I love what we have available for free, but I have seen a few references here and there about private ones and my curiosity is brewing. And does anyone know if the Elite Exploits forum is worth getting into? I see there are only 9 posts showing for it.
    The private HUD is nothing particularly special as they both branched from the same base. They both have things the other doesn't. Also, the private HUD is completely private and as far as I know there is no way to gain access without being a highly trusted member of the community... and usually you need to have lots of contributions for us to even bother inviting you.

As for the Elite Exploits section, it is against the rules to talk about anything in ANY private sections. I also want to note that you should donate to help the site stay afloat, not to gain access to these sections. With PoE being such an old game... any exploits are likely fixed or extremely private. We do know that GGG and Blizzard are aware of our forums, and probably browse them with some regularity.

TacoBiter's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sychotix View Post
    The private HUD is nothing particularly special as they both branched from the same base. They both have things the other doesn't. Also, the private HUD is completely private and as far as I know there is no way to gain access without being a highly trusted member of the community... and usually you need to have lots of contributions for us to even bother inviting you.

As for the Elite Exploits section, it is against the rules to talk about anything in ANY private sections. I also want to note that you should donate to help the site stay afloat, not to gain access to these sections. With PoE being such an old game... any exploits are likely fixed or extremely private. We do know that GGG and Blizzard are aware of our forums, and probably browse them with some regularity.
    Thank you for the reply and the information. I was already planning to donate as I frequent this site quite a bit these days. Thank you again for your time.