0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Trader Alt Levels

Hey there, just curious as to what people's experience is with using low level (50 to 60) characters as trading alts? Flow would be my main -> trade alt -> sold, nothing overly weird. Some have mentioned that low level characters get banned more often, so I'm trying to find what I should look for in the character's level to make it safer.

Trader Alt Levels
    Sychotix's Avatar Moderator Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    285/572
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by stlambe View Post
    Hey there, just curious as to what people's experience is with using low level (50 to 60) characters as trading alts? Flow would be my main -> trade alt -> sold, nothing overly weird. Some have mentioned that low level characters get banned more often, so I'm trying to find what I should look for in the character's level to make it safer.
    I could see level coming into play, but realistically nobody knows and if someone has tested it... they probably aren't going to share. Any RMT is very likely to get banned.

stlambe's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not looking to RMT, just want to set up a trading alt. So I could flow drops from my main to the alt and the alt sell. Was looking to make the trader a bot, so I had to do less market crap.

Sychotix's Avatar Moderator Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    285/572
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by stlambe View Post
    Not looking to RMT, just want to set up a trading alt. So I could flow drops from my main to the alt and the alt sell. Was looking to make the trader a bot, so I had to do less market crap.
    The bot part is the only thing that could get you banned, based on reports. But I'd guess you'd be relatively safe... especially if you are actively at your keyboard to respond to messages.

stlambe's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sychotix View Post
    The bot part is the only thing that could get you banned, based on reports. But I'd guess you'd be relatively safe... especially if you are actively at your keyboard to respond to messages.
    That was kinda my thought. I just want the bot to handle selling my loot. So fairly low volume (compared to farms), and only online when I am.