3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to "start" cheating in PathOfExile?

Hello, Im new on this forum (at least on posting scene) and I have "simple" question - How to "start" cheating in PathOfExile?

I have an idea what I want to do - External MapHack using ReadProcessMemory only and "Limited User" (Thats all, is it safe?) Finally I want to do something like this or even further this

Is there any "offset database" like hazeDumper for CS:GO? What about league starts, easly updatable or I will have to find them myself?

How to "start" cheating in PathOfExile?
    SuhzWarmane's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/5
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You read the forums.

If you have software development knowledge, then you should be able to point yourself in the right direction. If you dont, well go learn how to program and come back in a 6 months - 1 year.

Some threads have some members that have linked multiple resources that are super helpful, dont have the links off the top of my head though.

Fire7D's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I literally can not imagine how can I get map-related address / offset for "standard" game (game without explore all map function lol), didnt even tried to analyse PathOfExile yet. Eventually I will take quick programming course from Google Ad. Thanks for ur input, ur response is very helpful.

SuhzWarmane's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/5
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cant tell if you are being sarcastic or not, but learning programming should be your step 1 if you want to learn how to do this.

It requires quite a deep understanding of computer science to be able to reverse engineer a game.

Fire7D's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, I was on Bootcamp and I tried to do something. I found this post (Learning to read memory from ExileAPI [Help]) but I have problem with "...and then add the length of the instruction, which is 7...". What is this 7?

GameHelper's Avatar ★ Elder ★ CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    455/2200
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Fire7D View Post
    Okay, I was on Bootcamp and I tried to do something. I found this post (Learning to read memory from ExileAPI [Help]) but I have problem with "...and then add the length of the instruction, which is 7...". What is this 7?
    Open that pattern in cheat engine, you will see that the instruction includes 7 byes. Basically that line ( or that whole paragraph actually) is talking about the POE game instruction at that point.

Fire7D's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Isnt it changed for one year? then add the address of the start of the instruction, which is 0x1A, and then add the length of the instruction, which is 7. Based on this screenshot I have to add 0x5A (? it's dec90). In his case "result" should be 0x21 / (dec)33, in my case it should be 0xC / (dec)12. How to get this 0xC / (dec)12 in result of this?

Any tips with InGameState?

Again, based on this upper screenshot GameStateOffset = 0x7FF7F401A028 (the same address is in CMP opcode).
    0x7FF7F1A583D7 (start of pattern) + 0x025C1C45 (relative DWORD from client) + 0xC = 0x7FF7F401A028 (so it's correct as a guide said)
    The 8bytes value hidden behind 0x7FF7F401A028 address is 0x20F4A77B690.

Then 0x20F4A77B690 + 48 offset points to 0x7FF7F401A028 address. Memory view of this address.

Can You check that I'm on right track?

EDIT: (ignore the upper thing)
    I guess im on right track now, added 48 offset to 0x7FF7F401A028 and it pointed me to this map.
    Am I right?
    Last edited by Fire7D; 10-11-2021 at 07:26 PM.

Fire7D's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think I found it (highlighted on screenshot). Can You check am I right? Screenshot

I cant even get TimeInGame or MousePosX with this (0x7FF60363D4F0 + 0x770 or 0x644), pointing me to "nothing" good / returning me "nothing" good.
    Last edited by Fire7D; 10-11-2021 at 08:24 PM.

GameAssist's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    55/83
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In my opinion, it is wrong to start mastering the study of the memory of an unfamiliar process using a ready-made pattern.
    Try to find, for example, the offsets for the position of your hero by moving around the map, his health (putting on or taking off things) or the offset for the camera by moving the cursor.
    Further, using open information about structures ExileApi/GameOffsets at master . Queuete/ExileApi . GitHub and their nesting one into another, you can gradually reach InGameState, which you find by a pattern that may change tomorrow and no one will tell you the new correct one

Fire7D's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Found pointer on my own, it wasnt that hard. Now I have "problem" with LayerMelee. From where (First or Last) I have to read those bytes (what size)? I did read all (NumRows * bytesPerRow * 23 size) bytes from First but in my opinion it's still not right.

Thanks G/R
    455/2200
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hello, Im new on this forum (at least on posting scene) and I have "simple" question - How to "start" cheating in PathOfExile?

I have an idea what I want to do - External MapHack using ReadProcessMemory only and "Limited User" (Thats all, is it safe?) Finally I want to do something like this or even further this

Is there any "offset database" like hazeDumper for CS:GO? What about league starts, easly updatable or I will have to find them myself?
    why do you wanna do that? i already have created a program that does exactly that (and more)
    https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo...exile-api.html (GameHelper: A light version of PoeHUD/Exile-Api)

Unless you are doing this for learning purposes.
    Last edited by GameHelper; 10-12-2021 at 09:54 PM.

Fire7D's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I want to have something for private use with only one module (external map hack). For learning too of course, but it have to work atleast.

Thanks G/R
    455/2200
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I want to have something for private use with only one module (external map hack). For learning too of course, but it have to work atleast.
    Download my software and delete "Plugin -> PreloadAlert and SimpleFlaskManager" folders.
    This will make sure that only 1 module (external map hack) is left.

I don't understand what you mean by private. My software source code is private, does that count as private?

Fire7D's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    By "for private use" I mean my own private cheat. When I will get banned I will be mad with myself for doing sh1t. I think it's still just better to do something for my own use instead of using public one.

Thanks G/R
    455/2200
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    By "for private use" I mean my own private cheat. When I will get banned I will be mad with myself for doing sh1t. I think it's still just better to do something for my own use instead of using public one.
    I see, make sense. Good luck!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast