Expeditium chests suck and we need HUD to save us from GGG mess, once again. menu

User Tag List

MACROS4LIFE's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    58/45
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Expeditium chests suck and we need HUD to save us from GGG mess, once again.

I use to say that poe without HUD is unplayable.

This league more than never, GGG forces us to read 7 boxes description EVERY SINGLE MAP trying to find the work "logbook".

My request is simple: any tool out there to highlight Logbook chests? This is kinda all I am looking for while doing expeditium. Minimap icons update maybe?

Anyone here can work on it?

Thank you a lot. Praying to someone here make this league playable cause GGG can't do it alone.

hey GGG, I know you are here, please, GO FUCK YOURSELF.

Cheers.

PS: I have no idea what I did here and it double posted. Maybe my internet. Sorry for it. Delete one topic please.
    Last edited by MACROS4LIFE; 07-28-2021 at 01:00 PM.
    HUD it's like cocaine, once you used, you can't forget.

Expeditium chests suck and we need HUD to save us from GGG mess, once again.
    RatMonkey's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    17/126
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I have done some digging, and it appears that it can't be done via simple metadata, because they are all the same. If I'm not mistaken, they are created in a similar fashion to the old chests, as in the data is serverside and not in the meta of what they contain. At this point I don't think there is any simple way to do this. Someone who has more time could do more digging, but I'm not finding a pathway to the mods displayed. It's a bit like how when we chaos spam a divination chest, we don't have a plugin that tells us when we hit the perfect "mod" -- the same thing is happening here, also the same with the chests too. Someone with more knowledge can chime in, but I don't think it's possible to make something that tells us easily what ones contain what we want (logbooks, etc)

PS. I agree this is the dumbest league mechanic I've seen in a while. It is a timer waste mechanic that requires some builds to have to read or they can't kill something (immunities, etc) and figure out what rewards they get, then figure out the placement of stuff and finding chests. Seems like GGG have gone into the "waste as much player time as possible" realm with "little rewards"
    Last edited by RatMonkey; 07-28-2021 at 02:17 PM.