16/3
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Conqueror Progress Alert, possible?

I spent today mapping, and found myself getting tired of having to continuously open my atlas to see if I had gained credit for the conqueror progress yet. When trying to do nothing more than kill conquerors and Sirus, it can grow aggravating not knowing exactly when you can leave the map and open another.

Is it possible to add an overlay alert notifying the player exactly when during mapping progress credit is given? This would make conqueror and Sirus farming much less time consuming if one could simply run the map until the point of the alert and then port out and start another.

The whole HUD and coding for it is beyond my knowledge and my schedule does not allow much time for learning, so I figured I would ask here and hope that maybe the idea would catch the attention of somebody more capable.

Conqueror Progress Alert, possible?