Offering monetary reward to who ever can help me get poehud and follower to work on my pc+vm's menu

User Tag List

IShaunYI's Avatar Site Donator
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Offering monetary reward to who ever can help me get poehud and follower to work on my pc+vm's

Offering monetary reward for anyone that can help me get PoE-HUD and follower to work with my virtual machines

i spent approx 4 hours yesterday trying to get it to open in the virtual machines and it would give me a massive error when i downloaded it and attempted to open the "Loader.exe".
    i have no idea how to make it work and it has frustrated the living hell out of me.
    any/all help appreciated
    EDIT:
    Frustrations started when i attempted to make a standard user in the vms to then open PoE with no access to poehud, to which im given an error saying the user and password is wrong... i made the user "me" and the password "1234" - quite literally impossible to get it wrong when entering it and yet - every attempt said it was wrong... i do the exact same steps on my main pc and it works.. vm = no go..
    Then to add to the frustrations, i downloaded PoeHelper.Zip from - Release 3.12.42 . Queuete/ExileApi . GitHub
    thought to myself - YOLO ill risk the banhammer, Put it on the VM and attempted to run the loader.exe and im greeted with this massive error: copy and paste this into web browser - Screenshot by Lightshot
    if i open it on my main pc, it just instantly closes itself.
    After this i have also downloaded the FollowerV2 and i have no idea where to put it or what to do with it...
    Last edited by IShaunYI; 11-28-2020 at 03:55 AM.

These ads disappear when you log in.

NoobToken's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    6/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by IShaunYI View Post
    Then to add to the frustrations, i downloaded PoeHelper.Zip from - Release 3.12.42 . Queuete/ExileApi . GitHub
    thought to myself - YOLO ill risk the banhammer, Put it on the VM and attempted to run the loader.exe and im greeted with this massive error: copy and paste this into web browser - Screenshot by Lightshot

Don't use shared folders, copy poehud to a directory in the virtual machine. (c:/poehud or something)

if i open it on my main pc, it just instantly closes itself.
    ??

" 1. The Hud wont start.
    - Windows 10 is the only supported system
    - download and install .NET 4.8 runtime .NET | Oops! (404)
    - turn of your firewall and antivirus and try again. (Thanks @bobTheBuilder69)
    - make sure you run the 64x PoE client
    - make sure you use the standalone client (NOT Steam, NOT Epic Launcher)
    - make sure you have VC++ Redistributable Runtime installed (https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...al-c-downloads) (Thanks @snowhawk)"

After this i have also downloaded the FollowerV2 and i have no idea where to put it or what to do with it...
    If you have the compiled version:

"The compiled version. Drop this under PoeHUD/Plugins/Compiled/ so that the whole path will be PoeHUD/Plugins/Compiled/FollowerV2."

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    got it all working - someone logged into my pc and sorted it - thank you anyway

snowhawk's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    28/55
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    got it all working - someone logged into my pc and sorted it - thank you anyway
    Would you like to share what fixed it?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    honestly, we are unsure - the vm clone was broken
    we tried in the original vm and cloned it again, and it worked fine.. unsure what the issue was