Thanks G/R
    8/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Need Mouse Move/Click solution! (Complete CV none injection [atm])

Hello all! I've been banging my head the last couple of days. I've built game bots using EmguCV multiple times. The games would allow Sendmessage/Postmessage if the calls & order were precise to that of manual message when focused.
    The problem I'm having with POE is that the click message works if it's in focus and the actual mouse was within the game window. The messages for keyboards work when the game window is not in focus.

I've been trying to find a solution to this problem. I would like to stay away from anything that would raise flags within the client because anti-cheat bypass is not in my skill set. That being memory writing or injections. Funny, I know. I've creating bots but know nothing about AC. This is because it's all CV and simulation outside of the actual game window never needed to delve into it.

At the moment I'm using Windows DWM api to feed the game visual onto CV. Using my previous methods to find, identity, and than map the entities needed. Skills, Chest, Loot, NPC(At the moment since the monsters will need some training). The only issue is having the interaction with the game window to do what needs to be done! I've read that some ControlSend/Click from AHK or Autoit works but I myself have not gotten them to work.

As shits and giggles, I used Direct3DHook to inject the capture (Example project) but I'm sure that will easily be flagged and get the account(s) banned.

Any insight or guided finger pointing to a solution would be fantastic!

Thanks!
    Allister

Need Mouse Move/Click solution! (Complete CV none injection [atm])
    Sychotix's Avatar Moderator Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    285/572
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PoE checks if the window is in the foreground and ignores the click coordinates you pass in. Instead they call GetCursorPos themselves for mouse position.

3. Thanks LucidDevelopment (1 members gave Thanks to Sychotix for this useful post)
    LucidDevelopment's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    8/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sychotix View Post
    PoE checks if the window is in the foreground and ignores the click coordinates you pass in. Instead they call GetCursorPos themselves for mouse position.
    Well this is new territory. Any recommendations or opinions?

Forground, yes but not Active correct?
    Any method to intercept the GetCourserPos or simulate a fake curser for that window that the User32 will pickup on? Thinking outside the box on this one lol.

Sychotix's Avatar Moderator Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    285/572
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by LucidDevelopment View Post
    Well this is new territory. Any recommendations or opinions?

Forground, yes but not Active correct?
    Any method to intercept the GetCourserPos or simulate a fake curser for that window that the User32 will pickup on? Thinking outside the box on this one lol.
    iirc, they call GetForegroundWindow. You can try hooking the methods, or explore other approaches.

LucidDevelopment's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    8/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sychotix View Post
    iirc, they call GetForegroundWindow. You can try hooking the methods, or explore other approaches.
    Thank you, I think I found a method, we'll see.
    I just read alot of more forums post related and unrelated to PoE although they're not recently new and that's what I'm worried about. There isnt really anything 'new' withing poe I can find. Might just store this in my slow burner or keep it as a back burner. PoE is just been taking to much time away from my life.