Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For Qvin & Developpers who contribute to the plugin, open letter

Hello,

I have been using PoEHud for years and now that he's gonne its really complicate. Qvin looks amazing as i saw on the screenshot, but since he release i haven't figured out how to instal it. And i'm sure i'm not the only one.
    You guys created this wonderfull tool and shared to us, but it would only require to you maybe half an hour to make a comprehensive guide on how to install?

In 15 years of gaming i have never used Virtual Basic, I don't even know the purpose and the goal of compiling things, i don't know whats a release, whats a project (technically) what source do you need especially. Things is way too complicate at this point to be more helpfull than complicate.

I'm not sure with all the knowledge you guys have if you understand how difficult things become for us ( For exemple i'm security guard and Bouncer, you clearly imagine that code is not at all my cup of tea) but i'm thinking about others who don't work, don't use code and abreviation like that everyday.

Its not even a question of lazyness to learn how to use it, i just don't know what i need to learn to use it, its a whole other world for me. I've read somewhere i need to get virtual basic, so i go to google, then google tell me i have to purchase it, then i go to my regular torrent website, where i see 8488414 Virtual Basic Microsoft software different version, enterprise, 2010 2016 17 18 19, Will it works with this one, or this others, one version is 3.6gb the other is 20gb. Do you realize how hard this is for me? I haven't even downloaded the program yet that i'm already lost.

There is not only lazy people who want to one click the thing, but at least a comprehensive guide on how to use it. Could you please guy take a little bit of time for the "newbie" communitie and create a tutorial step by step with normal and comprehensive words on how to get it running?

Because at the end, correct me if i'm wrong but when someone like you guys take hundred of hours to create a tool and share it to the community, you're doing it with the pleasure of sharing to communities, so releasing a tool that only 10% of the communities can use, isn't really the reason why u spend so much time i think..

Thanks in advance,
    Notorious
    Last edited by notorious879; 10-01-2019 at 08:25 PM.

For Qvin & Developpers who contribute to the plugin, open letter
    Sychotix's Avatar Moderator Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    285/572
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1) Download from release from the link.
    2) Download plugins from the link.
    3) Put plugins in Sourcedirectory (Not in Source/Plugins-master/PluginName.... only Source/PluginName)
    4) Run compile plugins
    5) Start the program
    6) ????
    7) Profit

notorious879's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/8
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It doesn't work. But later on today i was reading on forum again, and i've seen that it doesnt work with Steam Version of the game. So yeah.. Pointless, but thanks for the answer! I keep that in favourite when a steam version will be available.

Sychotix's Avatar Moderator Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    285/572
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by notorious879 View Post
    It doesn't work. But later on today i was reading on forum again, and i've seen that it doesnt work with Steam Version of the game. So yeah.. Pointless, but thanks for the answer! I keep that in favourite when a steam version will be available.
    Steam version of the game is just going to use up more of your data during patches. You have to basically redownload the entire game every time, rather than just what changed.