Thanks G/R
    4/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does ISBoxer still work or any other multiboxer?

Looking at ISboxer but i do not want to buy it unless it works and is not an insta ban. I tried getting hotkeynet to work but cant get it to send keys to others windows. I am unsure is AHK can mouse broadcast to a background window but i just want to be able to have an auto follow on an alt.

Does ISBoxer still work or any other multiboxer?
    Ehnoah's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    16/96
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You not get banned for Multiboxing. And it works, you can just use the Trial.

sweeb's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got a link to the trial? I signed up on isboxers site but the only thing I saw was for a one month $7.50 . If there's a trial so that I can see the it works I'm more then happy to buy it.

i tried hotkeynet but I can't get movement or attacks to work but I can get it to open inventory and pickup and move items so it seems like there should be a way to do it.

edit Found it. It was a link once you installed isboxer.
    Last edited by sweeb; 06-05-2019 at 06:28 AM.

Razzue's Avatar Contributor Avid Ailurophile

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    185/268
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you were using old scripts for HKN , that could be why it's having issues. Making sure to rename windows and everything else correct?

HKN is my go to if I can't resub on ISB right away ��

sweeb's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Razzue View Post
    If you were using old scripts for HKN , that could be why it's having issues. Making sure to rename windows and everything else correct?

HKN is my go to if I can't resub on ISB right away ��
    Know where to get new scripts for it? I am trying to make a WoW one and a diablo 3 one work but cant get it going. I can send commands to both like open inventory friends ect and when inventory is open I can pick items up.
    I can't Click to move or use any buttons to move. with ISboxer I can see my mouse on both screens at the same time. with HKN I cannot. I tried passthrough with small windows stacked and still nothing.

Sychotix's Avatar Moderator Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    285/572
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by sweeb View Post
    Know where to get new scripts for it? I am trying to make a WoW one and a diablo 3 one work but cant get it going. I can send commands to both like open inventory friends ect and when inventory is open I can pick items up.
    I can't Click to move or use any buttons to move. with ISboxer I can see my mouse on both screens at the same time. with HKN I cannot. I tried passthrough with small windows stacked and still nothing.
    Now I've never tried this, but I believe PoE checks if the window is in the background for some input. I don't know if ISBoxer or HKN account for this.

sweeb's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sychotix View Post
    Now I've never tried this, but I believe PoE checks if the window is in the background for some input. I don't know if ISBoxer or HKN account for this.

Isboxer looks like it makes all the windows "think" they are on top (there's a setting for it) and you can see your mouse pointer on all the screen at the same time.
    I think HKN does a alt-tabbing sorta work around from what I have read but there seems to be somthing different going on that I don't understand. You have different ways to broadcast mouse in HKN like running windows side by side on directly on top of each other with a pass through script.

And again I have gotten HKN to detect some key presses and mouse clicks but anything to do with attacks and movements look like they are being blocked by POE. Isboxer has the problem solved so I think I will end up buying it but I would like to figure out how to get HKN working just for my own edification.

Malaki2030's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is multiboxing on POE actually good? I feel like it'd be a huge pain in the ass...

bobfromuk's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    probably better than d3. at least in POE, loot is available for all to pick up. in D3, you have to stop hotkey linking, and manually do it on each window to collect loot.

Letoucan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last time i checked isboxer people said it sinply doesnt work properly with poe due to character collision. Has this been fixed? Can people effectively run multiple characters? Or have them follow you around like a aurabot

Ferret451's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Ehnoah View Post
    You not get banned for Multiboxing. And it works, you can just use the Trial.
    Greetings. Could you tell me how to configure isboxer for Path of Exile in 2020. Since I apparently do not understand how it began to work.