Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by breadguy View Post
    ahhh, i see now

so, it logs you out perfectly fine, but while it's logging you out and takes you to character select, the bot ends up thinking it's in game and is attempting to log you out again

what is your global tolerance? and what are you using for the loggedIn.png?

two things i can think of, your'e right, it's getting super ahead of itself for whatever reason, or, the "loggedIn.png" image is being recognized somehow while you're at the character select, thus, the logOut function is kicking in

edit: i lied, the logout function should never kick back in after you're logged out, so something else is happening

try to note down or record a video of what's happening, i need to see what's going on each step/tooltip

reference:
    Tolerance is at the preset 70 and my loggedin.png is the same "dragon" near the health bar as you have. Its not that it logs back into a character, its almost as if it logs out... but the bot doesnt think that it succeeded, so it tries to logout again but now its at the character select screen so it cant find the "changeChar.png". If I select a character, the bot will then resume by first logging out of the character Ive selected(Does matter which) and pickup where it was.

Its almost like the bot is logging out the character too quickly and it doesn't recognize that it has logged out but is waiting to logout. It really doesn't make sense why its doing it. It also randomly does it, as Ive had it do all 14 characters flawlessly, then mess up on the 2nd or 3rd character on the second run through.

new prayer bot, uses timer, preparation for mod6 invoking changes...
    sl04128's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Frombelow111 View Post
    Its not a problem with the bot thinking that it is logged out, its a problem that the bot thinks that it is still logged in. "looking for characeter change option" is what is being displayed by the bot in the upper left hand corner. It displays this while on the character select screen which makes me think that it has logged out before the bot thinks that it has logged out and is waiting to find "changeChar.png". I think the bot is getting ahead of itself somehow. It may just be me having this problem.
    I am having this problem as well. when i am at the character select screen the bot thinks i am logged in and gets stuck searching for the change character image

breadguy's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    version 1.1 up, let me know how it goes

sl04128's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    works almost perfectly for me thanks!

the only issue im having is about 1/2 the time the mouse click on the change character button doesnt register and it has to attempt it again, slowing down the process. that might be an issue on my end tho. thanks again!

devirukaito's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hi breadguy, is there any work around for downloading the new version? i can't access mediafire.com i don't know how.. whenever i try to download it it keep on loading and doing nothing.. hope you can help me (PM your @handler ^^)

sl04128's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I see that you removed the 11coins.png from the program but it is still listed as a requirement on the OP

also the bot recognizes coinstore.png during the test, but doesnt enter the coin store when the script is searching for it

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by sl04128 View Post
    I see that you removed the 11coins.png from the program but it is still listed as a requirement on the OP

also the bot recognizes coinstore.png during the test, but doesnt enter the coin store when the script is searching for it
    i didn't remove it, i haven't made one haha, havne't made a char with 11 coins yet, so i still need to make that image for myself actually

what happens? doens't open it ever? or on certain characters?

sl04128's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well i think having it open the coinstore via the vault of piety button at 14/14 would be best

the script didnt do anything at 11/14 but it was prompted to look for the coinstore at 14/14 but it didnt follow up with anything after

also theres been a bug where the first pray bugs and i can do it over and over for 4-5 celestial coins b4 it goes on the first 15m cooldown=P

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well i think having it open the coinstore via the vault of piety button at 14/14 would be best

the script didnt do anything at 11/14 but it was prompted to look for the coinstore at 14/14 but it didnt follow up with anything after

also theres been a bug where the first pray bugs and i can do it over and over for 4-5 celestial coins b4 it goes on the first 15m cooldown=P
    yeah i noticed that haha, i've been running mine all day

also, the 11 coin thing is something i just wrote up, i haven't actually gotten a chance to test it

RottenMind's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah i noticed that haha, i've been running mine all day

also, the 11 coin thing is something i just wrote up, i haven't actually gotten a chance to test it
    This is interesting, but how much stuff it gives?

I just tampering with lightweigth linux to get gateway work and wondering if it is worthy to rotate automatically accounts for pray???

ps. Menu... allways when it has graphical UI... it looks real deal!!! Great one, !
    Last edited by RottenMind; 04-09-2015 at 12:01 PM.

sl04128's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by RottenMind View Post

I just tampering with lightweigth linux to get gateway work and wondering if it is worthy to rotate automatically accounts for pray???

ps. Menu... allways when it has graphical UI... it looks real deal!!! Great one, !
    for me on a full account of characters i was getting 1-3 coalescent wards and 25 preservation wards every cycle of rewards (7 days) mod 5. mod 6 is every 5.5 days. also the experience you get from praying in mod 6 is like 10x more than mod 5. if you could incorporate praying from the gateway i think a lot of people would be very interested.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    for me on a full account of characters i was getting 1-3 coalescent wards and 25 preservation wards every cycle of rewards (7 days) mod 5. mod 6 is every 5.5 days. also the experience you get from praying in mod 6 is like 10x more than mod 5. if you could incorporate praying from the gateway i think a lot of people would be very interested.
    Praying can be done only ingame and Breadguy -program/script seems to be good solution.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by RottenMind View Post

"worthy to rotate automatically accounts for pray" - what are you asking exactly? haha

devirukaito's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i tried to use account switcher but after the bot logged in to another account it's suddenly looking for "home" window. I don't know why it didn't logged me in it. btw im using v 1.1

EDIT: maybe the logging in process is too fast?

EDIT: got working now.. the logging in process is too fast because i put 1 character only..

THANKS!
    Last edited by devirukaito; 04-09-2015 at 02:11 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "worthy to rotate automatically accounts for pray" - what are you asking exactly? haha
    the sky is blue but is it true that vanilla taste good? That means what I say, but cat cant see blue or taste vanilla, so what is worthy in this "context", hahaha and if you don't try you'll never know and if your imagination fails....

"Is it worthy to rotate automatically accounts for pray", sky is still blue, but my cat cant see blue, hahaha and again you failed to see, well, it is misery when one can not see, .

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast