Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ozgurturk View Post
    Hi, thanks for the bot

I wonder that is that possible to apply for more than 1 account ?
    for now, you can always just run different instances of the game with different bots

but i'll try to see what i can add

new prayer bot, uses timer, preparation for mod6 invoking changes...
    ozgurturk's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by breadguy View Post
    for now, you can always just run different instances of the game with different bots

but i'll try to see what i can add
    I wonder that may add the account list and prayer bot can pray each account by one by to finish one turn than for second pray turn it will start again. For example 5 accounts will be saved to the list, lets say 5 accounts * 2 characters = 10 pray in total for 1 pray round . Or something like that you know better than me.

Anyway thank you again for bot

W@RRIOR's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    one question why you use a cropping image for the invoke when you can do for praying a double ctrl+i ?

breadguy's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by W@RRIOR View Post
    one question why you use a cropping image for the invoke when you can do for praying a double ctrl+i ?
    it doens't require any image to invoke, it does what you said

W@RRIOR's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i see this in your code :
    Code:
    ;pray
    	  focusNW()
    	  pray()

Func pray()
    	focusNW()

ToolTip("praying...", 0, 0)
    	Sleep(1500)
    	Send("{CTRLDOWN}")
    	Sleep(50)
    	Send("i")
    	Sleep(50)
    	Send("{CTRLUP}")
    	Sleep(1000)

MouseMove(20,20)
    	check14CoinWindow()
    where is the double Ctrl+I ?

My bad wrong version of the .au3
    Last edited by W@RRIOR; 04-07-2015 at 10:25 PM.

Frombelow111's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just want to thank you for the work you have put into this. I have one question and one concern for you.

First the question, is there a reason you did away with the /gotocharacterselect? Not really a big deal, just wondering if it was causing problems or something.

The concern is that sometime when the bot will log me off a character, it will go to the character select screen but it still wants to logout. It says its searching for the logout button but obviously will never find it on the character select screen. If I log into a character, it will then logout and resume progress. Is this possible that having the game on a SSD is making it act too quickly? Maybe no one else is having this problem and its just my computer being squirrely.

As always, you rock and its awesome that you consider feedback from people. Have a good one.

Also wanted to add that it has gone through an entire run without problem before. Its just that in the 3 or 4 times Ive tried to run it today, only one run has completed normally.
    Last edited by Frombelow111; 04-07-2015 at 11:36 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Frombelow111 View Post
    Just want to thank you for the work you have put into this. I have one question and one concern for you.

First the question, is there a reason you did away with the /gotocharacterselect? Not really a big deal, just wondering if it was causing problems or something.

The concern is that sometime when the bot will log me off a character, it will go to the character select screen but it still wants to logout. It says its searching for the logout button but obviously will never find it on the character select screen. If I log into a character, it will then logout and resume progress. Is this possible that having the game on a SSD is making it act too quickly? Maybe no one else is having this problem and its just my computer being squirrely.

As always, you rock and its awesome that you consider feedback from people. Have a good one.

Also wanted to add that it has gone through an entire run without problem before. Its just that in the 3 or 4 times Ive tried to run it today, only one run has completed normally.
    first of all, please make sure you're using the latest version, anyway...

i got rid of the keyboard logout (/goto..) because whenever you do that, for whatever reason, the keyboard loses "control" and it can't scroll up or down to select characters, check it for yourself to confirm

i don't really get your problem however

this is the logic:

pray > logout using the menu (wait a couple of seconds to click on "ok" to change character, if not found after 4 seconds, no problem, move on and wait for character select menu) > find image loggedOut.png to determine if game is at character select

i'm guessing your loggedOut.png is not being read, make a new one, i had to make a new one using the word "delete" in "delete character", since using "foundry" is sometimes unavailable due to the foundry itself being unavailable

Originally Posted by W@RRIOR View Post
    i see this in your code :
    Code:
    ;pray
    	  focusNW()
    	  pray()

Func pray()
    	focusNW()

ToolTip("praying...", 0, 0)
    	Sleep(1500)
    	Send("{CTRLDOWN}")
    	Sleep(50)
    	Send("i")
    	Sleep(50)
    	Send("{CTRLUP}")
    	Sleep(1000)

MouseMove(20,20)
    	check14CoinWindow()
    where is the double Ctrl+I ?

My bad wrong version of the .au3
    yeah make sure you're using the latest version, you will probably have to make some new images

sl04128's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yo, thanks for the program, wondering if you could help me troubleshoot some stuff. I cropped all the images w/ ms paint and im getting the error of not being to find the changechar.png. when on the char select screen (obviously right). additionally when i start the program in-game my cursor rapidly goes to the top left before the changechar icon is able to be pressed (it does seems to find the changechar.png). Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    have any of you found out what happens after you invoke 6 times?

does it allow you to continue to invoke? does a message pop up telling you can't invoke?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by sl04128 View Post
    Yo, thanks for the program, wondering if you could help me troubleshoot some stuff. I cropped all the images w/ ms paint and im getting the error of not being to find the changechar.png. when on the char select screen (obviously right). additionally when i start the program in-game my cursor rapidly goes to the top left before the changechar icon is able to be pressed (it does seems to find the changechar.png). Any help would be appreciated!
    read the image descriptions in OP again...

and read the basic instructions again, haha
    Last edited by breadguy; 04-08-2015 at 12:50 AM.

devirukaito's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is it me or the link in mediafire.com is down? i'm trying to download the lastest version v1.0 i can't access the site xD

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    first of all, please make sure you're using the latest version, anyway...

i got rid of the keyboard logout (/goto..) because whenever you do that, for whatever reason, the keyboard loses "control" and it can't scroll up or down to select characters, check it for yourself to confirm

i don't really get your problem however

this is the logic:

pray > logout using the menu (wait a couple of seconds to click on "ok" to change character, if not found after 4 seconds, no problem, move on and wait for character select menu) > find image loggedOut.png to determine if game is at character select

i'm guessing your loggedOut.png is not being read, make a new one, i had to make a new one using the word "delete" in "delete character", since using "foundry" is sometimes unavailable due to the foundry itself being unavailable

yeah make sure you're using the latest version, you will probably have to make some new images
    1. I am currently using the 1.0 of the mod 6 bot
    2. I went through and tested all my images and they are working fine (LoggedOut.png uses "Logout" in the character select menu as its reference)
    3. "logout using the menu (wait a couple of seconds to click on "ok" to change character, if not found after 4 seconds, no problem, move on and wait for character select menu" There is no waiting for me. It hits "Esc" (or whatever brings up the window) then immediately clicks on "Change Character", then immediately clicks on "Ok". This is where I think the bot may get ahead of itself and logs out before it knows it logs out because it sits on the character select screen and the menu box in the top right says that it is "Searching for character select window" (Or whatever the exact phrase is)

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. I am currently using the 1.0 of the mod 6 bot
    2. I went through and tested all my images and they are working fine (LoggedOut.png uses "Logout" in the character select menu as its reference)
    3. "logout using the menu (wait a couple of seconds to click on "ok" to change character, if not found after 4 seconds, no problem, move on and wait for character select menu" There is no waiting for me. It hits "Esc" (or whatever brings up the window) then immediately clicks on "Change Character", then immediately clicks on "Ok". This is where I think the bot may get ahead of itself and logs out before it knows it logs out because it sits on the character select screen and the menu box in the top right says that it is "Searching for character select window" (Or whatever the exact phrase is)
    i'm not sure i understand what your problem is

so it's logging you out sucessfully?

but....it's not logging you back in and stays "stuck" at the character select?

like i said, i think you should try a different loggedOut.png, a different section of the character select menu, i'm using "delete" from "delete character"

there is a "safety function" i put in place for this situation: for cases when it thinks it logged out, but it's still in game, whenever the bot is looking for the character select screen, it's also checking to see if the character is still in game (if so, then try to log out AGAIN)
    Last edited by breadguy; 04-08-2015 at 10:30 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    there is a "safety function" i put in place for this situation: for cases when it thinks it logged out, but it's still in game, whenever the bot is looking for the character select screen, it's also checking to see if the character is still in game (if so, then try to log out AGAIN)
    Its not a problem with the bot thinking that it is logged out, its a problem that the bot thinks that it is still logged in. "looking for characeter change option" is what is being displayed by the bot in the upper left hand corner. It displays this while on the character select screen which makes me think that it has logged out before the bot thinks that it has logged out and is waiting to find "changeChar.png". I think the bot is getting ahead of itself somehow. It may just be me having this problem.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its not a problem with the bot thinking that it is logged out, its a problem that the bot thinks that it is still logged in. "looking for characeter change option" is what is being displayed by the bot in the upper left hand corner. It displays this while on the character select screen which makes me think that it has logged out before the bot thinks that it has logged out and is waiting to find "changeChar.png". I think the bot is getting ahead of itself somehow. It may just be me having this problem.
    ahhh, i see now

so, it logs you out perfectly fine, but while it's logging you out and takes you to character select, the bot ends up thinking it's in game and is attempting to log you out again

what is your global tolerance? and what are you using for the loggedIn.png?

two things i can think of, your'e right, it's getting super ahead of itself for whatever reason, or, the "loggedIn.png" image is being recognized somehow while you're at the character select, thus, the logOut function is kicking in

edit: i lied, the logout function should never kick back in after you're logged out, so something else is happening

try to note down or record a video of what's happening, i need to see what's going on each step/tooltip

reference:

Code:
    ;logout
    focusNW()
    logOutChar()

;check if at character select
    focusNW()
    waitForCharSelect()

Func logOutChar()
       ;logout
       focusNW()
       ToolTip("logging out...", 0, 0)
       checkHomeWindow()

ToolTip("using menu to log out...",0,0)
       focusNW()
       Sleep(200)

Local $statusChangeChar = 0
       $x = 0
       $y = 0
       While ($statusChangeChar = 0)
    	   Send("{ESC}") ;open esc menu
    	   Sleep(200)
    	   MouseMove(20,20)
    	   ToolTip("looking for change character option...",0,0)
    	   $statusChangeChar = _imagesearch($imageChangeChar, 1 , $x, $y, $globalTolerance)
       WEnd
       MouseClick("left", $x, $y)

Local $statusChangeOk = 0
       $x = 0
       $y = 0
       ToolTip("looking to okay character change...",0,0)
       $statusChangeOk = _waitforimagesearch($imageOk, 5, 1, $x, $y, $globalTolerance)
       If $statusChangeOk = 1 Then
       EndIf

EndFunc

Func waitForCharSelect()
       MouseMove(10,20)
       Local $loggedOutStatus = 0
       While ($loggedOutStatus = 0)
    	  focusNW()
    	  checkIfLoggedIn()
    	  ToolTip("checking if logged out...", 0,0)
    	  MouseMove(20,20)
    	  $loggedOutStatus = _imagesearch($imageLoggedOut, 1, $x, $y, $globalTolerance)
    	  ;one - check if logged out of account, if so, log back in and keep checking for character select window
    	  ;two - check if logged out of account/character because of idle afk timer, click on "ok"
    	  If $loggedOutStatus = 0 Then
    		  focusNW()
    		  ToolTip("waiting for character select window to load (or looking for log in window/idle afk kick dialog)...", 0,0)
    		  ;check if logged out by idle afk timer
    		  Local $idleLogoutStatus = 0
    		  $idleLogoutStatus = _imagesearch($imageIdleLogout, 1, $x, $y, $globalTolerance + Random(-2, 2, 1))
    		  If $idleLogoutStatus = 1 Then
    			  ToolTip("idle afk timer kicked in, logged out for some reason, clicking ok and continuing...",0,0)
    			  Sleep(200)
    			  Sleep(200)
    		  EndIf

Local $accountStatus = 0
    		  $accountStatus = _imagesearch($imageLogIntoAcc, 1, $x, $y, $globalTolerance + Random(-2, 2, 1))
    		  ;check if at account log in, log into character
    		  If $accountStatus = 1 Then
    			  ToolTip("logged out of account, logging back in...",0,0)
    			  Sleep(800)
    			  Local $passwordBox = 0
    			  $accountStatus = _imagesearch($imagePasswordBox, 1, $x, $y, $globalTolerance)
    			  Sleep(100)
    			  Sleep(100)
    			  Send("{TAB 4}")
    			  Sleep(100)
    			  accountLogin()
    		  EndIf
    	  EndIf
       WEnd
    EndFunc
    Last edited by breadguy; 04-08-2015 at 12:02 PM.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast