0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by BaseN View Post

Edit:Oh I forgot. Icons from 7 and upwards have to be 256x256 indeed. Due to the large taskbar etc. Otherwise they look like crap. Usually the PE file stores all the sizes in resources (this is to avoid interpollation artifacts from autoresizing). But it doesn't matter here, I'm not making a triple A game lol. Just a single 256x256 icon would do

Merry Christmas, Base! I'm not sure about the blue glow, but I wanted something that would offset the red and yellow. [NOTE] - If you want something different, let me know. I have the psd file saved.

APB Ultimate-apbicon_zps711c2a33-jpg

[EDIT] - Okay, the new version has been running stable on 2 accounts so far. The "first workable" is doing great as well. I'm gonna let these run, while I'm out for the day, to see if they time out for any reason. I haven't set my 6 account toon, yet, 'cos I need to edit the jobs, but I can confirm that it will load the gateway now, so the numerical value in names has been resolved. I'll set up my other account and my wife's when I get home.
    Last edited by Methuselas; 02-13-2014 at 01:08 PM.

APB Ultimate
    Rhendanwan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok just tried the newest version. it works now,collects the reward and sets up new tasks nicely. although tried only leadership so far. setting the new task is pretty fast. collecting the reward still lags a bit cause of the loading. don't know if that can also be optimized or could it be due to the gateway itself?

but anyway you've done an amazing job so far

the only other bigger problem I've seen so far is that the gateway disconnects me after few tasks or characters so have to start the bot again. don't know if the bot is the culprit or the gateway
    Last edited by Rhendanwan; 02-13-2014 at 02:00 PM.

Methuselas's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rhend, under settings, set it to relog into gateway and it will alleviate that problem, if you set it to autolog.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    guys.. I just logged in through browser and all my professions are jumbled up.. when I try to setup new task I get "DataTables warning (table id = 'tasklist'): Requested unknown parameter '5' from the data source for row 0".

can setup new task but it is annoying popping up every time. I tried clearing cache and all history and it didn't help.

did I break it with bot? or is it gateway problem?

Mordenkainen's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by alklas View Post
    just tested and still in french
    and it can still not select the character.
    release 0.2.0b. On a French Win7 here too, Gateway still in French and got login loop issues. Can you try to figure out how Infinite manage the language in Gecko ? cause it's always in English whatever is the host computer language.

alklas's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if you set your local format to english, in the control panel, things are ok
    but as i showed in my last screenshot, i have the same issue as Rhendanwan, about the error 'unknown parameter 5'
    at least i am glad that i am not the only one.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Rhendanwan View Post
    guys.. I just logged in through browser and all my professions are jumbled up.. when I try to setup new task I get "DataTables warning (table id = 'tasklist'): Requested unknown parameter '5' from the data source for row 0".

can setup new task but it is annoying popping up every time. I tried clearing cache and all history and it didn't help.

ok,managed to fix it or at least get it back. professions work now,all normal.

since clearing whole in-browser history option didn't help I used ccleaner and deleted everything I could from browser(temporary internet files,history,cookies,recently typed url's,index.dat files,last download location,autocomplete form history).

it was one of those..can't say which though...

BaseN's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by alklas View Post
    same issue with infinite, a change was done to the gateway itself ?
    Could be. I had not tried this specific scenario before. But the gateway had maintenance today and a few days ago..something could have changed if this used to work before. Unfortunately I can not see the screenshot yet as the attachment needs approval.

Sounds like the maintenance broke something. The bot doesn't do anything abusive. It just loads urls, does clicks and checks the contents of te urls for flow control. So nothing like this can come from the bot. Worse thing the bot can do is put a task meant for another slot to another slot (but I think I've double-proofed against this as well heh).

Originally Posted by Mordenkainen View Post
    release 0.2.0b. On a French Win7 here too, Gateway still in French and got login loop issues. Can you try to figure out how Infinite manage the language in Gecko ? cause it's always in English whatever is the host computer language.
    APBI doesn't manage anything. It uses a full copy of Xulrunner which has it's own settings etc (it's like using a full Firefox browser-- see about:config on firefox) including the setting for preferred languages which is English by default. It's just a matter of dumb luck that this doesn't happen on APBI. APBU on the other hand uses just the Webkit engine as part of the Qt SDK. It is not a full blown browser it's just the engine. For example the ability to save cookies permanently so you don't have to do One-Time again and again I had to implement myself, there was no persistent cookie/session storage. Everything I have to implement myself heh. But this is the cleaner solution code-wise (cleaner than having a browser control in .NET that you have no real control over)

Now specifically this issue. I've been doing some research. Webkit uses ICU for locale stuff which ties back to Qt5's QLocale. Thing is that in Qt5 they removed the ability to override the System locale. That means that Webkit will always read the Windows setting on Windows (on Linux it can be forced anyhow). I have one more thing to try regarding this issue. If it doesn't work then there are only 2 options left:
    a) Highjacking the HTTP headers. Which means subclassing QNetworkManager.
    b) Subclassing QLocale and override what QLocale::system() returns.

I need to further examine things to decide on this so it's currently not at the top of the priority list.
    Last edited by BaseN; 02-13-2014 at 04:17 PM.

qmancan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi BaseN,

Happy to report it looks as if the Start Button scroll was my issue... Bot is happy doing the leadership tasks now. Awesome work so far! Dang is this bot faster as well.

Cheers!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok,managed to fix it or at least get it back. professions work now,all normal.

since clearing whole in-browser history option didn't help I used ccleaner and deleted everything I could from browser(temporary internet files,history,cookies,recently typed url's,index.dat files,last download location,autocomplete form history).

it was one of those..can't say which though...
    It's probably something in HTML5 Local Storage or a cookie. It can't be anywhere else (unless the fix was a coincidence and Gateway just stopped glitching). If clearing cookies did not fix it and you're using Firefox check for an addon called FireStorage. It will let you view and clean HTML5 LS on Firefox.

Darxide23's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1.8 ran overnight for me and had no problems for close to 8 hours when maintenance happened. I used the opportunity to get 2.0 (or I guess it's 0.2.0b) and it ran for a bit and then this happened:

https://i.imgur.com/uilqbnp.png

Restarted the bot and it is happening when trying to start a new task. If I click 'ok' the bot continues normally (it actually creates the task and moves on) but it happens everytime it tries to make a new task.
    Last edited by Darxide23; 02-13-2014 at 04:35 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah same issue the others are reporting. Delete everything in the "Cache" directory. This is either something they changed that needs clearing that directory or the maintenance had side-effects and the Gateway itself is glitching (it happens on regular browser too). No idea which one it is as I haven't seen it yet but if clearing "Cache" doesn't fix it then it's Gateway glitching and need to wait for them to fix it:/

Darxide23's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by BaseN View Post
    Yeah same issue the others are reporting. Delete everything in the "Cache" directory. This is either something they changed that needs clearing that directory or the maintenance had side-effects and the Gateway itself is glitching (it happens on regular browser too). No idea which one it is as I haven't seen it yet but if clearing "Cache" doesn't fix it then it's Gateway glitching and need to wait for them to fix it:/
    Clearing the cache worked.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    0.2.1b:
    --Fix for forcing Gateway to English so bot works on every Windows locale. (This time it's not experimental heh).

Yes I managed to get it to work. It will always be in English now. I tested it with French locale VM

LastSlot's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't work on my WinXP SP3. Any way to make that bot work on WinXP machines?

Page 5 of 46 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast