0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Base,

The account section still isn't letting you add @accounts with numericals in the name. I've got a six toon account and another two toon account I can't test the new version with.

Also, how big do you need the icon to be? 64x64? I can't remember the icon sizes, but I thought they were 64x, 32x and 16x.

APB Ultimate
    Darxide23's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Methuselas View Post
    Hey Base,

The account section still isn't letting you add @accounts with numericals in the name. I've got a six toon account and another two toon account I can't test the new version with.

Also, how big do you need the icon to be? 64x64? I can't remember the icon sizes, but I thought they were 64x, 32x and 16x.
    Windows 7 and up should probably use 256x256 icons.

Check this out for the icon sizes depending on where the icon is displayed: Which icon sizes should my Windows application's icon include? - Stack Overflow

alklas's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hello today.

i tried running 1 apb ultimate, and i still have some timeouts. i come back and the bot is stopped, even if i set it to relog on timeout
    i noticed the same kind of issue with using the gateway manually, sometimes the gateway never displayed and i only had the rotating arrow
    i am not sure but i think i just pressed F5 and it went through it.
    it happened mainly on my character for which i do a lot of leadership and 2 slot for artificing, and artificing just never diaplys the possible jobs list.

BaseN's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Olegsander View Post
    Had the same issue with all versions since.4 till .8
    "Had till .8" Does that mean that you don't have it anymore?

Originally Posted by Darxide23 View Post
    I'd check that .NET is installed properly.
    .NET is not needed for APBU It's 100% pure C++/native code. All that is needed to run it is in the rar (And of course system Windows libraries so it could get messed up on Windows installation that is on a messy state(corrupted files etc etc)).

Originally Posted by Methuselas View Post
    Hey Base,

Really sorry about that mate.. Thought I hat fixed it. Next version has it fixed for sure. Tripple checked heh.

Originally Posted by alklas View Post
    hello today.

i tried running 1 apb ultimate, and i still have some timeouts. i come back and the bot is stopped, even if i set it to relog on timeout
    i noticed the same kind of issue with using the gateway manually, sometimes the gateway never displayed and i only had the rotating arrow
    i am not sure but i think i just pressed F5 and it went through it.
    it happened mainly on my character for which i do a lot of leadership and 2 slot for artificing, and artificing just never diaplys the possible jobs list.
    Yeah Gateway has been really flaky today. That's why I just finished the "what to do on timeout" option. Doing initial testing on it and will upload in half an hour or so (depends on when Gateway decides to timeout again so I can see it in action).

Edit:Oh I forgot. Icons from 7 and upwards have to be 256x256 indeed. Due to the large taskbar etc. Otherwise they look like crap. Usually the PE file stores all the sizes in resources (this is to avoid interpollation artifacts from autoresizing). But it doesn't matter here, I'm not making a triple A game lol. Just a single 256x256 icon would do
    Last edited by BaseN; 02-13-2014 at 05:58 AM.

Olegsander's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm still having the issue. I find it hard to believe that I'm the only one. Does "Patrol the mines" work for you?

Edit: started checking other tasks in leadership, so far those are the ones that seems to get stuck in a loop of "timeout/retry":
    13-patrol mines
    15- rescue prisonners
    16-fight off spellplagued
    17-deliver metals
    Last edited by Olegsander; 02-13-2014 at 08:28 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    0.1.9b:
    --Password is no longer stored in plaintext, in settings.xml (it's not humanly readable anymore). This means that if you're using AutoLogin you must set your password again in the settings cause it will now be bogus.
    --Implemented "what do do on Time Out" option. The default is go to next task. The relog option only works with AutoLogin (obviously heh).
    --Experimental fix for forcing English language from Gateway if your Windows has a non English locale.
    --Enabled some HTML5 features that may make some things smoother(make sure you clear the contents of the "Cache" directory for this version.
    --Yet another fix for the Stop Button, hopefully the last (sorry too many loops to cater for heh).
    --Internal optimizations.
    --Account setting can now take numbers as well.

@Olegsander: Yes it works for me. I did find though that if the step that selects the profession times out before selecting the task, all tasks except leadership will work properly. Leadership tasks will fail. This is an issue with the Gateway not with the bot (and any fluctuations in network conditions may also trigger it). I'm looking for ways around it.
    Try this version it may help with this and make sure you clear the contents of the Cache directory prior to running it. Also try increasing the timeout setting or set it back to 5 if you have set it lower (all my testing is done on 5. Although at some point I will introduce separate timeout values for different things and not tie everything to that setting..will help fine tune specially when the Gateway or your network is being flaky)
    Last edited by BaseN; 02-13-2014 at 08:38 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Olegsander: When those leadership tasks timeout, does the page before the page with the start task button load properly? The page with the list of recipes for the profession?

The process is like this:
    1)Load Profession page (the one showing the recipes).
    2)Load task page.
    3)Click Button to start task.
    4)Check if the slot is actually running now or it is still free.

If step 1 times out, almost all leadership and a few other recipes will fail to start after step 3. Most recipes will still start though.

Is that what you are seeing? Is step 1 loading or does it get stuck loading and then you get the page with start button (step 2)?

Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I copy Queues and Settings folder and the cookie.jar files when changing versions as per your description. Haven't touched the timeout setting. Tried .9 and still the same timeout and retrying. It just doesnt seem to press start for this particular tasks !

Edit: I don't see any failure to load a page. The page with the list of recipes loads very quickly and directly gets to the page with the "start task" button, waits there for a couple seconds, timeouts and retry.
    Last edited by Olegsander; 02-13-2014 at 08:41 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh wait! Is the start task button off the screen in that page?

Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yes i need to scroll down manually to see it

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright there's our culrpit! Fix comming up in a bit

Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haha awesome diagnostics!

Edit: something I thought was worth mentionning is that closing the APB window doesn't seem to end the process, I ended up a couple times with 4-5 APBUltimate.exe in task manager that I had to kill
    Last edited by Olegsander; 02-13-2014 at 08:59 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    0.2.0b:
    --Fix for possibility of required gateway buttons being offscreen.

something I thought was worth mentionning is that closing the APB window doesn't seem to end the process, I ended up a couple times with 4-5 APBUltimate.exe in task manager that I had to kill.
    Always hit the Stop button before closing the window. Until I hook the X button to force it. While several loops are running closing the window like that will leave it stuck. Also in case hitting the Stop button prior to closing the window, won't properly close it, please report it, mentioning at what point you clicked it and what version of APBU you were using
    Last edited by BaseN; 02-13-2014 at 09:07 AM.

alklas's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i have a new issue, i tried to run a second Ultimate bot on the same computer (vmware VM) and i get this error message :
    i use a job queue list, that includes job (level 20) not yet avlaible to my character. is it somthing to avoid ?

APB Ultimate-neverwinter1002-jpg

alklas's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    same issue with infinite, a change was done to the gateway itself ?

Page 4 of 46 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast