4/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Injury kit hotkey script

take a screenshot of your injury kit in your inventory and crop a small piece of it. save it as kit.png
    Uses default hotkey i as inventory. change the f2 to whatever hotkey you want to. http://www.autohotkey.com/docs/commands/Send.htm

Code:
    F2::
    IfWinActive, Neverwinter
    {
    send {i}
    sleep, 200

;find the coords of the kit
    ImageSearch, KitX, KitY,  0, 0, %A_ScreenWidth%, %A_ScreenHeight%, *30 kit.png

MouseMove, KitX, KitY
    	Send {vk01sc000}
    	Send {vk01sc000}
    		sleep, 20

}

}
    Last edited by laudon; 06-18-2013 at 03:13 PM.

Injury kit hotkey script
    tommyboy69's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    how do i do this in hotkey??
    ive got the script copied but where do i go from there i have hotkey downloaded and its got the first script running to show me the sample but no clue from there

ZeroHackX's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All you do is copy and paste that script into the same and run script.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    all it does is open my inventory bag.
    I was getting an error on :
    IfWinActive, Neverwinter
    {
    send {i}
    sleep, 200

ImageSearch, KitX, KitY, 0, 0, %A_ScreenWidth%, %A_ScreenHeight%, *30 kit.png

MouseMove, KitX, KitY
    Send {vk01sc000}
    Send {vk01sc000}
    sleep, 20

}

} <<<< error
    I removed it now all it does is open and close inventory bag

p3rsian's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Think he forgot to put in a "{" before the f2 every bracket that has been opened needs to be closed in a program or else an error accrues

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ive tried it again 04/18/2014
    still error line 19
    im on resolution 1920x1080

}
    F1::
    IfWinActive, Neverwinter
    {
    send {i}
    sleep, 200

MouseMove, KitX, KitY
    Send {vk01sc000}
    Send {vk01sc000}
    sleep, 20

}

} <<<< error

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    either way error
    {
    IfWinActive, Neverwinter
    {
    send {i}
    sleep, 200

MouseMove, KitX, KitY
    Send {vk01sc000}
    Send {vk01sc000}
    sleep, 20

}

} <<<< error

segjoz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click
    {
    Sleep 100
    }
    GoTo, F1

Return

If not Stop
    {
    Stop := True
    Pause
    }
    Return

F3::
    If Stop
    {
    Stop := False
    Pause
    }

W@RRIOR's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    do you need to have the crop of the kit in the same place of ahk ?

Arterion's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hate to burst anyone's bubble of using a fancy image search technique with a macro program, but there's a much easier way using the in-game commands:

/PowerExec 1 System_Injury_Cure

And of course you can bind it to the F2 key with:

/bind f2 PowerExec 1 System_Injury_Cure

bot_leech's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

power console guide

Originally Posted by Arterion View Post
    Hate to burst anyone's bubble of using a fancy image search technique with a macro program, but there's a much easier way using the in-game commands:

/PowerExec 1 System_Injury_Cure

And of course you can bind it to the F2 key with:

/bind f2 PowerExec 1 System_Injury_Cure
    That is pretty cool. I found several lists of console powers and I even found a list of 20 random things like System_Injury_Cure, but there must be more. Is there some guide that shows common items like that? (I tried googling which turned up the small lists I mentioned)

Arterion's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by bot_leech View Post
    That is pretty cool. I found several lists of console powers and I even found a list of 20 random things like System_Injury_Cure, but there must be more. Is there some guide that shows common items like that? (I tried googling which turned up the small lists I mentioned)
    Not to my knowledge. If there is, it's not public. I find them by making a chat link for the item or power in my chat input box, then I search the game process memory for that string. The extra data the game client uses to make the link includes the unique item name. You can shift-click items to link them in the chat box, and for powers, you can drag the icon and drop it on the chat window for a link. I don't think many people know about about the drag-and-drop chat

Idk what your experience with reversing is, but I'll give an outline tutorial on a way to do this for whoever is reading. I can put up some screenshots if anyone if interested in a more thorough guide. This is a pretty simple technique. You can use something like Cheat Engine or even Process Hacker to do it. If you're using Process Hacker, just double-click GameClient.exe in the list of processes, then go to the Memory tab. Click the Strings... button at the top left. You will get a small option dialog, and you can change the minimum length to 4 to find more strings, then click OK. It will list all the strings it found in game memory. Click the Filter button and choose Contains... Paste in the item link text from the chat box and click OK.

You should get about four or five results. One of them will look like this: {Game NwType ItemKey...etc. Double click that one and you'll see the hex editor view with that string highlighted. Ctrl+C to copy the text, then paste it into notepad so it's legible. What you'll see is a data structure the game used to make the link, which will include it's power name which you can use with PowerExec.

So if I shift-click Cloak of Lesser Etherealness, I get [Cloak of Lesser Etherealness] in the chat input. I press Ctrl+A to select all the text, then Ctrl+C to copy it. When I paste it into Process Hacker it's just [Cloak of Lesser Etherealness]. When I copy the string from the hex editor and paste into notepad, it looks like this:
    Code:
    ..{...Game Nw...Type Item...Key <&\r\n{\r\n.ID 438459175295522890\r\n.hItem Item_Wondrous_Cloak_Etherealness_T04b\r\n.pchDisplayName "Cloak of Lesser Etherealness"\r\n\r\n.ppPowers\r\n.{\r\n..hDef Item_Wondrous_Cloak_Etherealness_T04b\r\n..uiID 1200\r\n..uiTimeCreated 429696590\r\n..iLevel 42\r\n..fTimeRechargeBase 3600.000977\r\n..uiSrcEquipSlot 6\r\n..puiEnhancementIDs  19,  -2147483582,  -2147483583,  -2147483584,  -2147483585,  -2147483586,  -2147483587,  -2147483588,  -2147483589,  -2147483590,  -2147483591,  -2147483592,  -2147483593,  -2147483594,  -2147483595,  -2147483596\r\n.}\r\n.Flags  Bound\r\n}\r\n&>...Text "[Cloak of Lesser Etherealness]"..}.]"..}.
    After hItem and hDef I see Item_Wondrous_Cloak_Etherealness_T04b which is power name you use with PowerExec.

The format is /PowerExec 1 Power_Name. So to activate the cloak it would be:
    Code:
    /PowerExec 1 Item_Wondrous_Cloak_Etherealness_T04b
    The number 1 deserves a little explanation. It basically is an on/off switch. For powers that have an instant duration, like an injury kit, you just use 1 to activate it and that's all you worry about. But if you were talking about something like an At-will power, you'd use 1 to start it, and it would just keep going until you used 0 to turn it off. That's what keybindings with + and ++ are doing. A single + means "send 1 when I press the button and 0 when I release it", which is why at-will powers work at long as you are holding down the mouse button. The double ++ means "send 1 when I press the button then 0 when I press the button again", which is how DC Channel Divinity works. (But unfortunately it doesn't work with single +).

Interestingly, it seems that At-will powers will go continuously with PowerTrayExec 1 1 but if I use the power name, it only activates it for one tick (e.g. PowerExec 1 Devoted_Atwill_AstralSeal). I'm not sure if or how that's useful, but you never know.

The memory strings for this game are a total gold mine. Once you get a feel for searching through them, you can find out all sorts of interesting things. You can get a list of most of the Power names by searching for Defs/Powers/.

Needless to say I don't want to just dump the list out here, because it might get indexed by google, and then any schmuck can come along and benefit from my hard work. But seriously, when really good exploits become public knowledge, that's when they get fixed and people get banned. I think that's why you may have not found very much googling.
    Last edited by Arterion; 01-18-2015 at 12:34 PM.