351/296
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Mmoviper neverwinter

I will update this Review since both the game and the MmoViper bot is new. Wetop tested two NWO bots for my site www.onlinebotters.com you can read the full reviews there, including how he rated the bots. I had to outsource the testing as I am busy with the final year of my studying so I felt like I would rush the review.

Mmoviper neverwinter-mmovipergrey-jpg

Pricing
    $29.95 USD buy it here

Setup time

This Neverwinter bot, from the MmoViper team is not really that intuitive but the forums have posts on how to set things up, takes just a bit of reading. Took me about 15 minutes to start it up and to run a profile.

Customizability

Lots of options to choose from, would love an explanation for each option though, but the bot is new so this should come soon. The forums are active and people are eager to help you out. Making your own routes seems simple enough. Rotations are pretty easy to set up, forums also helped with this. Different rotations makes the bot look more human-like.

Player Likeness

Unfortunately the movement of the bot seems quite botlike at the moment, nor does it have any advanced combat, like can’t move out of AoE or melee range skills. I couldn’t get it to run while afk, died a few times during testing, can’t use potions to heal when needed. I think you can add potions to the rotation but you should be able to make it use potions when needed.

Range of Ability
    You can run simple routes and rotations, loot the mobs you kill but cannot run quests and can’t loot skill nodes. Maybe those things are to come soon, the bot is new.

Ability to run 24/7

As i mentioned earlier, I wouldn’t run this while afk. The bot seems to get stuck in some places, you die quite often sometimes and I wasn’t able to get it to run in the background.

Difficulty of advanced setup

Really not that hard. As i mentioned already, the forums help with most of the issues you might run in to. With the features it right now has it isn’t that complicated.

Bugs

Stops working when you go out of focus of game, though this might be fixed soon. It gave me some handle error that I just clicked away, didn’t seem to affect anything else.
    EDIT: Apparently the background bot was already fixed 1½ hours after i submitted it to the devs.

So to sum it up, MmoViper does the job. There are a few hickups, but those could be because of the short life of the bot so far. Please remember to check back every so often as I will update this review.

This is what they say on their website
    Memory / Offset Based Leveling Bot
    This is a fully created bot from the ground up and was the official first NeverWinter Online Bot on the market. This is NOT an NWO Pixel Bot.

Ability To Bot As Any NWN Class
    You can now bot as any class you want and not just with ranged combat.

Built In NW Radar Hack
    You can now see pretty much everything with this radar, use it to help you find specific mobs, or use it to spy on players around you.

The Best Priced Neverwinter Bot Out There
    Other bots just create a quick script thats not even a real bot and sell it for far more than its worth. We believe in a fair price, so we charge the lowest price for a bot out there and we give you access to EVERY bot we have supported or will support with your active membership.

Make Money Using The NWO Bot For Gold Farming
    Run the bot for one week and use it to kill mobs and make you rich. The bot will pay for itself easily. Or if you want some extra cash use the bot to create your own Gold selling company.

VIDEO

Mmoviper neverwinter
    Confucius's Avatar Panda of Worlds The Idiot

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    267/283
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are there any other bots that you know of? And would you consider them better than this one?

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    351/296
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    you can see the comparison on Online Game Bots - Reviewed here wetop recommends astral, from mmolazy over this, but it is all subjective opinions I guess. My theme is playing games with me atm, so you cant see the overall comparison on the neverwinter tab.
    MmoViper Neverwinter bot MMOViper review
    Astral a Neverwinter Online bot astral

Parog's Avatar Kitsune Da-O! M.L.G. CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    540/266
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just took a look at the video. Isn't NW's detection screenshot based? Wouldn't it be able to see the big ass "BOT RUNNING"? With how invasive they usually are with games, I'm assuming the screenshots pull a lot of information. I wouldn't use anything that puts ANYTHING on my screen. Just my 2c.

MMOViper definitely made progress since it's last bot.

Edit: It's your bot, you do what you want. I've been wrong before and it wouldn't be the last time.
    Last edited by Parog; 05-29-2013 at 09:25 PM.
    What's a Parog?
    Looking for competitive Valorant team!

viperbot's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    2/54
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its not really there.. its in a overlay that wont show up in a screenshot.

ocnwo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Parog View Post
    Just took a look at the video. Isn't NW's detection screenshot based? Wouldn't it be able to see the big ass "BOT RUNNING"? With how invasive they usually are with games, I'm assuming the screenshots pull a lot of information. I wouldn't use anything that puts ANYTHING on my screen. Just my 2c.

MMOViper definitely made progress since it's last bot.

Edit: It's your bot, you do what you want. I've been wrong before and it wouldn't be the last time.
    Got any more information on this detection? First I've heard of it (first I've actually thought about it too). Just curious.

Azmodeus's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've never heard of it before.. been botting off and on for a while. Even during betas.. never a ban. I've crashed the game more times than I can count trying to get teleporting working, no bans.

Thanks G/R
    2/54
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just updated the bot with more advanced stuck detection and line of sight pathing.. Been running 8 hours now without 1 single hiccup!

Parog's Avatar Kitsune Da-O! M.L.G. CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    540/266
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ocnwo View Post
    Got any more information on this detection? First I've heard of it (first I've actually thought about it too). Just curious.
    Free bump for MMOViper, I don't have anymore info no. I'd take that very lightly about detection. I've overheard it a while ago and probably shouldn't have posted it here as it could be taken as slandering. If MMOViper wants to have my posts removed and quotes as well, feel free to delete them.

I haven't put the time to write my own bot in NW.
    What's a Parog?
    Looking for competitive Valorant team!

Valliana's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have used both of these bots Viper and Astral and I for one love astral I will be lving up many accounts with it and come payday I will pay the VERY CHEAP cost of astral. In just a few hours my CW lved from 11-30 tons of glory very few probs with the bot.

BlackOpal182's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Havnt had a chance to try out astral yet. (Had credit problems that have since been fixed, but I already bought viper)

No problems using viper. Definitely needs vendor support (hint hint). But getting lots of help on the forums.
    Last edited by BlackOpal182; 06-05-2013 at 09:00 PM.

ocnwo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Parog View Post
    Free bump for MMOViper, I don't have anymore info no. I'd take that very lightly about detection. I've overheard it a while ago and probably shouldn't have posted it here as it could be taken as slandering. If MMOViper wants to have my posts removed and quotes as well, feel free to delete them.

I haven't put the time to write my own bot in NW.
    I certainly did not mean anything slanderous about mmoviper, and I did not take your comment to be slanderous either. I hope MMOViper sees it the same way. No harm intended.

I was merely asking if you had like web posts or something about the screenshot detection - I wasn't asking for your inside info either.

Again, as I said, I was merely curious. More from the point of the screenshot detection stuff in a privacy/customer sense.

I just had this nightmare vision of me playing a game while windowed, and a screen full of hot webcam chat cuties in other windows, visible in the screenshot.

Not that I do that. The webcam thing. Ummm...I gotta go...

Thanks G/R
    2/54
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just put out a big patch that included a new Campaign manager. This allows to run foundry missions, praying/invoking, and so much more.

Also included is a easy way to import/export campaign files. And we are adding new forum sections to host the new campaign files that people are creating.

To summarize, the campaign manager manages "tasks" that you can queue up in the bot. You can add things like click here, go here, press this button, etc.

Since the original release of the bot (thanks Kurios for the review) it has come along way. Many of the original bugs have been fixed, and we are still adding more and more features with every patch. Check it out.

zandokan's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you guys have like a 7 day trial or something like that? What if the bit doesn't do the things I want?

deathboy00's Avatar Active Member Professional Gold Buyer
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    11 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm interested in a trial as well. I'm using macrogoblin and astral, and I don't want to pay for something I might never use again (if your bot is inferior to mg or astral).
    so a 1-2 days trial would be awesome.
    Buying mmo currency for most of the games out there. Instant payment via PP and Skril. Contact: Skype "live:selltous" Yahoo : [email protected]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast