0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ToS exploit / glitches

When start temple immediately on the right is a little structure that you can jump on and get behind the entrance . Behind the door you can fall into the green abyss and wait 20 seconds before doing /unstuck this will out you at the campfire prior to the first boss.

At the first boss you can agro him and jump to the structure on the left. The ads and boss will try to jump to you but will over jump and fall into the water and die.

Last glitch I know is right where the phase spiders are there is a arch structure you can jump on the rock to the left then jump on another rock on the right then jump down through a hole and get under the map. Walk to the right and then you should see a rock formation coming out from where you are towards where the spider queen is. Climb to the too and jump towards the boss arena there is an invisible roof you can walk on. Now you can walk to the spire to the left then jump back under the invisible roof to a outside of the arena or you can jump off and dodge back in under the roof. You can then fight the boss with ads attacking you.

ToS exploit / glitches
    jhereg30's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First one has been fixed. have not tried 2nd or 3rd yet.

I queue'd into ToS and was grouped with a Hunter/Ranger at the last boss. He did something where he went and jumped down to the landing UNDER the bridge leading to the doors to her.
    I then saw he appeared to be inside the landscape or something. I could see his name but could not get to him. Boss came out and died instantly. Her corpse was down under the bridge.
    At the lowest section. He re-appeared, and after several attempts (jumping to the lowest section where her body was kills you) he was able to make It to her body and loot it.

He refused to tell me how he did it, and ain't karma a bitch.... I ended up winning greed rolls for both items on her body.

Rocktroll's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I searched online for a few hours and finally found a patch note from the game saying that this had been fixed, no more bosses being pulled to instadeath. guess they fixed this

RottenMind's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Rocktroll View Post
    I searched online for a few hours and finally found a patch note from the game saying that this had been fixed, no more bosses being pulled to instadeath. guess they fixed this
    Tos seems fully fixed, only good DPS team can do it, not bad after all.

Karrundax seems have several bugs and some really old exploits... have seen one really unknown where HR was TOP off one pillar and killed Pyraphenia with ranged attack. IDK, how he get up there.

Alan1234's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok...........................................