0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Banning Question

So here's a quick question about being banned from Neverwinter...

Do they just ban the account, or ban your IP/computer?

Just asking because I'm going to be testing a bot script I've been working on and I'd hate to have my (guardian of the north) primary account banned because I'm screwing around on a free account I made. I'm fairly certain that they won't ban your IP/computer, just the offending account, but never hurts to double-check, right?

Banning Question
    Eryx's Avatar Former Staff ✲ B26354 ✲ CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    574/277
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Only the account

But there is always a chance they put your IP in their "black book" so they can monitor other accounts playing from it later.

ccrackheads's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Eryxx View Post
    Only the account

But there is always a chance they put your IP in their "black book" so they can monitor other accounts playing from it later.
    Yeah, that's what I figured. Just wanted to make sure it wouldn't take out all the accounts on that IP.
    Thanks for the quick reply!

ocnwo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    While you're testing, you can PM me the exploit you're currently working on and I can help test it.

Confidentiality guaranteed!

In fact, you could just PM me the info and I could run with it hard and heavy for a couple days to make sure it's undetectable. That way you would be safe and let me take the risk first.

PS: seriously...PM me...I love you...be your friend...

ccrackheads's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ocnwo View Post
    While you're testing, you can PM me the exploit you're currently working on and I can help test it.

Confidentiality guaranteed!

In fact, you could just PM me the info and I could run with it hard and heavy for a couple days to make sure it's undetectable. That way you would be safe and let me take the risk first.

PS: seriously...PM me...I love you...be your friend...
    lol... Not really an exploit, just working on a bot program that can invoke/runs professions/run nodes/kills/loots (greens+) for around 4 hrs, then logs out and logs into another account. Basically, an all-in-one bot. I figure it's best to use multiple accounts so that it doesn't look like I'm online and playing 24/7 (cause ain't that a dead giveaway?). It's FAR from reliable/release yet. So far I've got it to login and run professions, invoke, and log out (Or what I call "the easy part"). Stuck at the moment, however... having issues with it doing combat because there's no real hard-targeting system in the game. So until I get that figured out, it's not any more useful than the current bots out there, except that it's only being used by 1 machine.
    You see, I'm not certain if I want to release it when I do get it working because when these kinds of programs do get released, they spread like wildfire, get detected, then get banned/blocked. Seeing as how I'm not a professional programmer, I'm pretty certain the main thing helping my bot from being detected is that it's not being used by 100s/1000s of people. So as much as I appreciate the desire to help test, I think it's best to continue working on it solo for now.

Parog's Avatar Kitsune Da-O! M.L.G. CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    540/266
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Words of the wise, right there.
    What's a Parog?
    Looking for competitive Valorant team!

Steelcraze's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can you get banned for making a foundary, like the ogre knock down map that isnt there after the last majoir patch anymore.

mxnyo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok...........................................